God will bring to ruin those ruining the earth

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Thu 26 Dec, 2013 07:09 pm
Guys, guys, I ROCK, live with it..Smile
here's some of the fan mail I get from around the net-

Spannerose - "Mick, I would like you to know that the result of reading your posts I am left with the desire to pick up my bible for the first time in years"
ChildofLight - "So good to read your responses Mick, some are quite witty and made LOL"
Happysandyh - "welcome Mick, welcome welcome!"
HenryS - "You are brilliant Mick in finding appropriate phrases. Another one of your superb emails to store"
Firebrand - "Amen and welcome Mick"
Coconut - "Whew! Thanks for sharing Mick"
Sarah4Jesus - "Listen to Mick in Plymouth, he is a great teacher"
Cathie - "Very wise advice Mick, thanks"
Kierri - "That was one of the best explanations I've ever heard! Yay for Mick in Plymouth"
Haimehenmmli - "I LOVE IT MATE!!! I'm going to put it into my files, with some of my other favorites, from you"
Evachrst3 - "Right on, Mick, I couldn't agree more.Thank you for defending the faith so eloquently".
Devilmademedoit2 - "I love this! Thanks, Mick!"
SweetSummer96 - "Wow. That's a cool story Mick."
Vespasian052 - "Wow! Mick,what an awesome tale.."
Beekpr9 - "Amen to all you have said, Mick!"
Saipan1777 - "Spot on Mick bravo"
Duke Tinn - "Thanks again Mick. Great Stuff"
Tahella - "Welcome Mick!"
Ainglkiss - "Mick what a wonderful story. You write so well. Keep up the great work"
BlessedOne - "Glad to have you here Mick! Jesus is the way!"
MonkGirl - "Wow, thank you Mick! That is really comforting...and all I really needed to hear!"
WOFman - "Welcome Mick!"
JeffC - "HELL YEAH! PREACH IT BROTHER, THE REALITY WAY! (LUV YUR STYLE....)
Nottonguetied - "I loved those stories from Mick"
Honeybearx - "This was very good reading thank you Mick"
Megan - "Mick, I just wanted to tell you that I loved this story, it was very touching"
Benjoman - "Your one of the only ones from the singles board that I still love Mick"
Allisoneness -"You are the one true Christian on here, keep up the good work and praise the Lord"
Sherry Anne - "Mick i love your posts"
Antipas - "Brilliant yet again Mick"
Easynote - "ROFL Mick you are pure class, another of your timeless classics!"
Kermit - "I love Mick. He is so, how shall I say it, RIGHT ON THE MONEY AND FUNNY, TOO"
Kermmiekr - "How uplifting Mick, and so very true"
Chrysalis55- "Just want to say, I love your posts and your messages not only insprire me, sometimes they make me laugh
because you are able to get your point across in such a great way. WAY TO GO waymarker!!!"
Evenflow- I just LOVE this post You have made me smile BIG TIME this morning. Good for you and what a great attitude you have to life xx
Apple Pie - "Really good to see you, Mick. Come on over to 4church, we could do with your input and your humour"
Lillian - "Mick please come back..it's nice having you on the board"

http://imageshack.us/a/img689/9031/yztv.jpg
Calamity Dal

Reply Thu 26 Dec, 2013 07:38 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
You should start a church Mick, there are plenty of mindless Christians that are bound to buy what you're selling.

I'd rather go to hell.
CalamityJane

Reply Thu 26 Dec, 2013 08:42 pm
@Calamity Dal,
Apropos hell, you couldn't have found a different name? Smile
neologist

Reply Thu 26 Dec, 2013 09:24 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Why does this list never change?
No new fans . . . . . .
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Thu 26 Dec, 2013 09:31 pm
@Chumly,
Chumly! Howtheheckareya?

Hey!

Gun show at NWW fairgrounds in Lynden end of January. Just show up at my booth and I'll give you back admission, buy you coffee, and set your hat on fire. Then I'll give you the fire starter. I've been wanting to put a face on your avatar for years.

And, BTW, whatever happened to Dok S?

Oh, BTW, no such thing as hell. Thought I told you that.
neologist

Reply Thu 26 Dec, 2013 09:35 pm
@Smileyrius,
I knew you couldn't do it and keep a straight face
Calamity Dal

Reply Fri 27 Dec, 2013 03:06 am
@neologist,
Sheol?
0 Replies

Calamity Dal

Reply Fri 27 Dec, 2013 03:07 am
@CalamityJane,
Touché, I guess the only way to end this is with an arm wrestle
CalamityJane

Reply Fri 27 Dec, 2013 10:44 am
@Calamity Dal,
Well, I'm here since 2004 and have "old age" rights. I am not good at arm wrestling, I am afraid.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Fri 27 Dec, 2013 02:15 pm
Quote:
Neologist said: @RF- Why does this list never change? No new fans . . . . . .

Neologist said: @Chumly- no such thing as hell. Thought I told you that.

1- I'd soon run out of hard disk space if I kept storing all my new incoming fan mail..Smile

2- Why are you telling Chumly there's no hell?
Jesus said- “God will say ‘Get away from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels" (Matt 25:41)
so who shall we believe, the Son of God or you?
Hmm that's a toughie....Wink
neologist

Reply Fri 27 Dec, 2013 02:59 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo wrote:
I'd soon run out of hard disk space if I kept storing all my new incoming fan mail..Smile
Get any here, yet? Very Happy
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Fri 27 Dec, 2013 03:07 pm
Quote:
Romeo said: I'd soon run out of hard disk space if I kept storing all my new incoming fan mail..
Neologist replied: Get any here, yet?

Yes mate, have you?..Wink
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Fri 27 Dec, 2013 03:11 pm
@neologist,
neologist wrote:

Chumly! Howtheheckareya?

Hey!

Gun show at NWW fairgrounds in Lynden end of January. Just show up at my booth and I'll give you back admission, buy you coffee, and set your hat on fire. Then I'll give you the fire starter. I've been wanting to put a face on your avatar for years.

And, BTW, whatever happened to Dok S?

Oh, BTW, no such thing as hell. Thought I told you that.
Thanks for the invite, pity I do not have the time.

I do not post much on A2K any more due to time constraints, but rest assured all is well on planet Chum.

Still married to the same wonderful woman (16 years), still teaching full-time (6 years), still playing music when I can, still prefer pragmatism over idealism, still consider the most important consideration to be that of ensuring the survival of mankind, and I'm still an avowed atheist.

I have not seen hide nor hair of Docktor S alas. He was one on the few A2K'ers capable of a disciplined line of argumentation mostly exempt of the typical foibles such as logical fallacies. I also liked some of the notions expressed by his brand of Satanism. I believe he left because he did not abide by Setanta's and Frank Apisa's ad hominems.

I note that it seems a lot of the latest crop of A2K'ers lack the basic ability to further a topic in a disciplined manner (witness my devil's advocate fun-poking with Romeo Fabulini in this thread).

Notwithstanding your fallacious appeal to authority, thank you for your advisement in the nonexistence of hell and I'll leave you with:
Quote:
We now return control of your television set to you. Until next week at the same time, when the control voice will take you to – The Outer Limits.
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Fri 27 Dec, 2013 03:16 pm
Quote:
Chumly to Neologist: thank you for your advisement in the nonexistence of hell.

You can thank him personally when you meet him there..Wink

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/satan-come-down_zps25559b80.jpg~original
neologist

Reply Fri 27 Dec, 2013 03:17 pm
@Chumly,
Those were golden days, Chum. Glad to hear you are doing well.

Amazing that Frank and Set could rain on Dok's parade. He could cut through baloney as fast as anyone. Well, if you see him, give him my best.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Fri 27 Dec, 2013 03:22 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:
Quote:
Chumly to Neologist: thank you for your advisement in the nonexistence of hell.

You can thank him personally when you meet him there..
You realize, don't you, that when the KJV was translated, if you told someone to go to hell, he would have gone to his root cellar.

Perhaps Chumly and I will enjoy a carrot or 2, saying "what's up Dok S?"
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Fri 27 Dec, 2013 03:29 pm
Quote:
Neologist said:@RF- You realize, don't you, that when the KJV was translated, if you told someone to go to hell, he would have gone to his root cellar.
Perhaps Chumly and I will enjoy a carrot or 2, saying "what's up Dok S?"

Congratulations mate that was almost funny..Smile
Smileyrius

Reply Sat 28 Dec, 2013 08:31 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
How much of the bible do you adhere to?
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Sat 28 Dec, 2013 11:33 am
Quote:
Smileyrius said: How much of the bible do you adhere to?

Well, its nuclear core is the 4 gospels so they should be everybody's top priority.
Next in importance is the rest of the New Testament, and lowest in importance is the Old Testament.
Here's a typical slimline gospel, it costs just a few pence from bookshops or free from most Christian groups and can be read in just a couple of days..Smile

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/gospel.gif~original
neologist

Reply Sat 28 Dec, 2013 02:28 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
I kind of think its all important. else why would God have commissioned it?

No wonder you don't really understand it.
0 Replies