How old do I appear? Do I look my age?

Fri 20 Dec, 2013 06:35 pm
Normally I will have my hair arranged differently, more make up on, although I do slightly have makeup on just eye shadow and some mascara. But in this photo I'm more causal. I'm 21. Do I look my age?
http://s935.photobucket.com/user/Saira_Bhatti/library/Mobile%20Uploads?sort=3&page=1

Butrflynet

Fri 20 Dec, 2013 06:56 pm
@Equestrianlove712,
Would you hate me if I said you look like someone who recently told us she was running the track at her highschool and flirting with a construction worker in the neighborhood.

You seemed to have aged a few years since last week's post.

I have a sore back so please don't tug on my leg so hard when you pull it. Wink
Equestrianlove712

Fri 20 Dec, 2013 07:06 pm
@Butrflynet,
Lol. I made a new account so I could get a variety of input/insight. I want to keep it separate. And I have always looked like this. Smile
0 Replies

ossobuco

Fri 20 Dec, 2013 07:07 pm
@Butrflynet,
There is a long time series at the Guardian/Observer called: what do I see in the mirror.

I have found it very interesting. It's not a thing you can read in one day, as it covers hundreds of people, some of them stars we have all heard of; for me, mostly people I've no idea about, and so then look them up on wikipedia. I've been reading it for several days and am only about half through to catch up to recent stuff. Actually, I've started with recent and am reading back - I'm somewhere back in 2009 now.
http://www.theguardian.com/fashion/series/what-i-see-in-the-mirror

I'm now on page 16.

My take at the moment is that people rise above all sorts of stuff.
It's true some of the people talk relatively lightly, but many rather not speak lightly, at least not entirely lightly.

0 Replies

jcboy

Fri 20 Dec, 2013 09:36 pm
@Equestrianlove712,
Why would you even care what strangers on the Internet think of your looks? Unless you're just looking for attention, which you won't get from me. I like big mean shaved headed men Cool
0 Replies

Germlat

Sat 21 Dec, 2013 10:13 pm
@Equestrianlove712,
The true question is does appearance really have much to do with contentment in a relationship...why do you care what others think? Are you truly subjected to their claim on what should make you "happy"?
Equestrianlove712

Sun 22 Dec, 2013 01:47 pm
@Germlat,
Did I ever bring into terms of a relationship??.... Just wanted a opinion. Dear lord.
Germlat

Sun 22 Dec, 2013 02:47 pm
@Equestrianlove712,
So does it matter to you in terms of social image or what else?
0 Replies

londonmobile1

Mon 17 Feb, 2014 01:19 am
@Equestrianlove712,
U look so pretty.. i like your hair color.. what color is that ?
0 Replies