kickycan

Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 07:37 pm
<Kicky's severed right arm drags itself towards Drom menacingly, a lit cigarette still between its fingers>
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 07:39 pm
A roar fills the air. It is Gus, in a Blackhawk helicopter! Soon the sounds of death are everywhere as the machines guns spray the air.

A demonic Gus circles the carnage. And smiles.
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 07:39 pm
Drom reveals that it was actually her sister, Sylvia, whom Gus and KC ganged up on. She comes in, singing 'All along the watchtower' with the entirety of the Armenian police behind her, and everyone is lulled into hypnosis.

Except the head of Kickycan, which is diced up into a million pieces.. to be given to little poor kids as a toy.

0 Replies

Diane

Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 07:40 pm
Oh what the 'ell, I figure Roy wouldn't mind just this once if I stick my cap pistol up Gus's butt and pull the trigger (the gun trigger not Roy's horse) with a special, explosive cap inside.
YES--Gus is hoist on his own petard, and what petard it was. The petard formerly owned by Gus is sooooo strong that it acts as poison gas and Gus, kickycan and kin drop dead in a heap of cowardly, stinking, wimpy beetle dung.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 07:40 pm
<Kicky's severed arm lifts, his hand giving the "thumbs up" to Gus.>
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 07:42 pm
<Kicky's severed arm slinks toward the door unnoticed>
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 07:42 pm
Boy, that petard can even hoist an arm. Get it Bethie!!!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 07:43 pm
<too late. The arm is gone>
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 07:44 pm
From the ashes of the beetle dung an apparition lifts. Like the Phoenix rising from the ashes, the towering image of Gustav begins to appear. Soon he is complete.

"There's hell to pay" says Gustav as he sharpens the tines on his pitchfork and casts an anticipatory glance at the evil Ossobuco.
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 07:44 pm
Kickycan's corpse is given to the McDonalds corporation.

Meanwhile, his twin is up to no good: he's hatching a plan with a bowl of mustard, which he thinks is the late Gus, to kill everyone. Especially Drom. Will Diane save the day? Or will Cackykin have his way with every A2Kers' corpse??!

0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 07:45 pm
<Meanwhile, in the A2K broom closet, Kicky's severed arm is feverishly working on a re-animation serum> *I'll be back*
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 07:46 pm
laughing, she wanders north, again, again.
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 07:51 pm
Kickycan's corpse is being eaten by a group of bikers in Tallahassee. 'Them's something wrong with that meat,' they say. He is inside their stomachs, gone.

But, Cackykin, with the help of Gus' demonic ghost, and the 'voice' of his twin who will 'live with him always,' Cackykin is hellbent on destruction. Unfortunately for him, he sees the bloody poster posted by Drom, offering 'a life-altering experience.' He figures that he can enjoy himself now, kill her later.

She leads him up into a furnished boudoir. Cackykin throws Montana and Slappy Doo Hoo off the bed (they were endulging in a secret kiss; danger made them excited.) Drom sweetly tells Cackykin to wait on the bed while she changes. She changes into a bullet-proof vest, and comes in, shooting CK heartlessly. He still shows signs of re-animation, so Drom changes the bed's vibration level from 'love nest' to 'suicide/execution.' CK dies: Drom puts him into a bottle, and she sells his remains to Eva for forty-five cents.

'Who said that death wasn't a life-altering experience?' Drom laughed. She went to bed, closing all her doors with sixty locks.

0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 07:52 pm
Mustard, those pretty yellow flowers? Hard to photograph they are... but perhaps we could derive a waft or swath. Oh, but I might back off from that. Would rather use my electric eraser.

Where shall I aim my drafting tool???
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 07:52 pm
ossobuco heads north. A smile is on her face as she thinks of home. 100 yards behind the unsuspecting lass, Gustav draws back on his crossbow. whoooooooooooooosh..whack. The arrow strikes home. Osso head separates, the point of the arrow protruding from one eye.

Gus quickly runs up to the corpse and gives it a swift kick.

He chuckles and heads north to pillage her home.
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 07:56 pm
'Hey--'

there's a shout from the great beyond. It is no one but the Don himself, Setanta. Everyone looks happy to see him; (some in the literal sense of the word; Wink) but it's actually Gus' dead corpse walking around disguised as Setanta.

'HOW is he doing that?' asks Letty.

Gus is being moved by a robot, who's controlled by the ghost of Ted Hughes, Dan the Pontiac Man, and Child of the light, whichever one's awake. He looks irate. His allies, CK and KC, are dead. He wants revenge.

0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 08:00 pm
Osso wipes off eraser ****, the detritus left after Gus flew by again, yawn.

What to do, to get rid of these gnats? Music, that might be the key...
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 08:01 pm
Drom hears a roar behind her. Whirling around she sees an enormous earth-moving machine crawling toward her. High up in the cab she sees the smiling face of Gustav. She tries to run, but too late. The massive metal treads of the machine snare her dress and roll over onto her body.

Soon, only a startled pancake image of Drom remains... looking a bit like "The Scream"
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 08:01 pm
What kind of music, Osso?

0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 08:02 pm
Hey, like, heeeeeyyyyy. What's going on in here? You all need a big hug or something, man. Here, Gus, have a flower. Dude, you all look so gnarly.
0 Replies