drom et reve

Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 06:59 pm
Drom asks whether anyone in hear would like a 'life altering' experience.

If so, please sign your name on the sheet that's half moist with KC's blood.

0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 06:59 pm
<ehBeth starts to get the chandelier swinging>
<she sees an opportunity to waste Husker before he gets to the open door>
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 07:01 pm
You're lucky you left, punk. <smoke languidly rises from the dark corner>
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 07:02 pm
Diane peeks in, aims her favorite Roy Rogers cap gun and shoots!!
Pop, goes the gun, with a pathetic little waft of smoke. Yikes, I'm in trooouuubbbllleee--these guys are serial.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 07:04 pm
<dives at ehbeth, catching her in the stomach, tackling her> <chandelier goes flying off and lands on Drom>
<screams ensue as the battle rages>
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 07:05 pm
<grabs diane by the hair and yanks her into the room>
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 07:07 pm
<screaming into Diane's face as he drags her across the floor>ARE YOU FRIENDS WITH DA BUNNY? ARE YOU!!!???
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 07:18 pm
Wwhat bunny?, asks Diane in a quivering voice. I only know about desert bunnies and, well, ummm, yep, actually, I AM friends with do bunny!! She figures with her trusty Roy Rogers cap pistol, she can handle old kickycan with his automatic weapons and violent hair dragging and screaming mannerisms. Pop, the pistol goes, "Happy Trails to you, you kickycan!!!!"
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 07:19 pm
<totally enraged by the attack on Diane, ehBeth grabs Drom and ceili by the hands and they rush kicky>

<ehBeth manages to grab her stiletto shoes from their spot in the wall niche and spikes them into kicky's orifices. He squeals like a pig>
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 07:19 pm
Osso looks on from her throne, which she understands is fraught with dangers. Ohhhhh, but which dangers? C'mere, m'lambypie...

But she is bored and observes all this armswatting. Armswatting could be better utilized in irrigation trench digging.... to develop the a2k paradise.

Hey say, Mister???? [and what happened, the PDiddies went to the Giants game on Wednesday...)

Osso swipes snot from nose, adds it to compost....
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 07:21 pm
Osso looks on from her throne, which she understands is fraught with dangers. Ohhhhh, but which dangers? C'mere, m'lambypie...

But she is bored and observes all this armswatting. Armswatting could be better utilized in irrigation trench digging.... to develop thye a2k paradise.

Hey say, Mister???? [and what happened, the PDiddies went to the Giants game on Wednesday...)

Osso swipes snot from nose, adds it to compost....
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 07:23 pm
Gus races to kickycan's side.. like a pair of crazed African lions on the Serengeti they rip Diane to shreds, bones crunching, blood squirting. Soon only a segment of Diane's femur and a wisp of her hair remain.

In a beautiful synchronistic movement, Gus and Kicky throw back their heads and let out a collective roar.
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 07:28 pm
Gus and KC realise what they've done, give long soliloquoys about hedgehogs and 'that one time in Little Rock. You know what I'm sayin', buddy,' and then kill themselves, in the manner of a noble hero.

McGentrix comes into it all and start singing and dancing to the following song:

'Bush, Bush,
Made my tush
Now he wants it back.
I, I,
Want to fly,
But I feel a hack.'

Someone takes him off from the ceiling. I expect that it was Bear. Everybody starts singing 'Everybody get together...' but suddenly, KC's evil twin, called Cackykin, comes in with an Uzi.

0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 07:30 pm
Gus rises from his feigned death and gives drom a hard backhand. She flies through the air and smashes into the wall.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 07:32 pm
<Cacky roaring with delight, sprays the room with bullets>

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<Legs, arms, torsos, and heads dance as they are diced into a bloody puree>
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 07:33 pm
<Cacky looks through the gruesome pile of body parts for his twin>
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 07:34 pm
Drom is stronger than Gus' COWARDLY attack, for she is being helped by the ghost of Anne Brontë, who is kicking Gustav six ways to Albequerque.

Meanwhile, Kickycan's twin, Cackykin, is putting cyanide in all the cans of lager. Watch out Margo; don't drink it!!

0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 07:36 pm
<Kicky's bloody severed head rolls over towards Drom, chomping viciously on her ankle, severing her foot from her leg as blood sprays from the wound>
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 07:36 pm
Drom is confused from the vicious backhand and thinks she is playing the acronym game. She capitalizes COWARDLY and waits for participation.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 07:37 pm
No, she doesn't, you just didn't stick around ever for a few minutes to see if she lived or not. Ms Blade zeroes in on apparent but not necessarily so attackers with her eagle eye (the right one), and recompenses. And equilibrates. And spins around, with Masami Teroaka knives, toward the hordes.........
0 Replies