124

Why do people deny evolution?

blatham

1  
Reply Mon 16 Sep, 2019 08:39 am
@Leadfoot,
Hola, as they don't say at the southern border.

Leadfoot

1  
Reply Mon 16 Sep, 2019 08:40 am
Ah! That's always a winning move!
Just call'em nutjobs an let it go at that.

1  
Reply Mon 16 Sep, 2019 08:42 am
It's posting under it's original name which hasn't been for a long time. Just a few weeks shy of five years.

Now that's what I call a ban.

1  
Reply Mon 16 Sep, 2019 08:43 am
@Leadfoot,
Leadfoot wrote:

Certainly saves a lot of time.

2  
Reply Mon 16 Sep, 2019 10:26 am
I see what you were talking about in that one of the nutjobs hs come back . Ive gotten attacked by it so I must still be on its **** list.

Would you sell a firearm to it?

1  
Reply Mon 16 Sep, 2019 10:34 am
I would if it was one that blew up in your face.

1  
Reply Mon 16 Sep, 2019 12:45 pm
you dont mean my face do you?? You mean ITS face??

1  
Reply Mon 16 Sep, 2019 01:03 pm
Sorry, I was making casual use of the second person. I'll try not to be quite so reckless next time. I wouldn't want anything to blow up in your face, not even something for comic effect like a balloon filled with soot or something like that. Between you and me, I've never found that sort of thing at all amusing. So no, I wouldn't want anything to blow up in your face.

I wouldn't mind allowing it to have a firearm that did blow up in its face, but I wouldn't know how to get hold of one. Really, no idea at all.
Olivier5

1  
Reply Tue 17 Sep, 2019 12:53 am

In Pakistan tribal areas, they make artisanal guns of very low quality, some of which have been known to explode when first used.

Leadfoot

2  
Reply Tue 17 Sep, 2019 07:43 am
He stated that he was interested only in the DNA data and I asked him what DNA data does he have from 50 million or even 3 million year old species)--He did not answer that to any degree of understanding.

Hard to say whether that's a misunderstanding or a lie. I suspect the latter unless I have overestimated you.

I think you understand what I asked.
You know that random mutation and natural selection of DNA is the ONLY explaination for Evolution that 'your' science acknowledges.

I did not ask for or offer DNA evidence. I asked you only for a plausible scenario whereby whale genitalia could evolve by these mechanisms. Not the whole small land mammal to whale, just this relatively minor detail.

Do you have any real understanding of the question? I know you have no answer, which explains the response you gave instead.

1  
Reply Tue 17 Sep, 2019 08:21 am
@Leadfoot,
CMON LEDDY, You asserted your "DNA evidence" only after you stated that how can we how evolution of a "whale" dfrom only a fossil ear"

You cannot escape your obtuse comment no matter how you try to insult me. I can take it since Ive been in real knucklebanger techy arguments with people who KNOW of wht they are speaking. Not lik you and oralloy (who also believes he knows more than he really does)

I love it though, In the recent past youve both provided me with "post ups" for bulletin bord laughs in the lab.

______________________

Your assertion that whales cannot be shown any evolutionary connection to a hoofed beings (Of the Paleocene),---Oligocene ambulocetus and pakecetus) whose only connectivity (accoring to you) was an "ear bone". You stated something like "DNA evidence is all you were willing to accept and theres none that showed such evolutionary patterns.
THATS RIGHT, but not for the reason you assert (That no connection existed), but for the fact that theres no DNA evidence AT ALL from early Paleocene , Eocene --all the way to the Pleistocene. SO your entire assertion is disingenuous neh?
Leadfoot

1  
Reply Wed 18 Sep, 2019 06:10 am
Guess I was wrong.
I must have overestimated you.
That did not address the question.

2  
Reply Wed 18 Sep, 2019 09:11 am
@Leadfoot,
Maybe I should have written more slowly so youd understand better.

1  
Reply Wed 18 Sep, 2019 09:13 am
@Leadfoot,
I hate to use that over expressed phrase popularized by your "savant " associate.

"Everything Ive said is a fact, and its that you are purposely denying"