Why do people deny evolution?

Olivier5

Mon 10 Sep, 2018 09:47 am
@OldGrumpy,
Because your type loves hoaxes. You even elected one as president of the US.
OldGrumpy

Mon 10 Sep, 2018 09:49 am
@Olivier5,
duh? who did I select according to you??????????
camlok

Mon 10 Sep, 2018 12:09 pm
@OldGrumpy,
Olivier is very adept at lying. All US government conspiracy theorists are just like Olivier.
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Mon 10 Sep, 2018 02:28 pm
And don’t forget!
Not only did Darwin’s theory explain racial superiority, it single handedly gave atheism intellectual legitimacy, according to Mr. Dawkins.
Olivier5

Tue 11 Sep, 2018 12:31 am
@Leadfoot,
Biology is a science. Once in a while an idiot makes politics with it.
OldGrumpy

Tue 11 Sep, 2018 02:15 am
@Olivier5,
Quote:
Biology is a science. Once in a while an idiot makes politics with it.

apparently not everything in biology! Take..ehhh...evolution!

0 Replies

MontereyJack

Tue 11 Sep, 2018 03:39 am
@Leadfoot,
Alleged racial superiority is purely a social construct. Science proves it's nonsense
MontereyJack

Tue 11 Sep, 2018 03:39 am
@Leadfoot,
Alleged racial superiority is purely a social construct. Science proves it's nonsense
OldGrumpy

Tue 11 Sep, 2018 04:00 am
@MontereyJack,
Quote:

Duh?? please explain. You are every very very vague here!
MontereyJack

Tue 11 Sep, 2018 06:20 am
@OldGrumpy,
it's very explicit.
OldGrumpy

Tue 11 Sep, 2018 07:35 am
@MontereyJack,
nope, it is extremely vague! explicit??? lol, you ARE strange.
0 Replies

camlok

Tue 11 Sep, 2018 09:10 am
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
Science proves it's nonsense

Why do you embrace science only when it suits you, MJ? That isn't very honest.
MontereyJack

Tue 11 Sep, 2018 12:12 pm
@camlok,
I embrace science. I don't embrace your nonsense anti-science.
camlok

Tue 11 Sep, 2018 12:25 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
I embrace science. I don't embrace your nonsense anti-science.

You illustrate right off that you are neither interested in science or for that matter, truth, MJ.

It isn't MY science. But you know this and still you attempt this lame lame approach. That is not someone who "embraces science".

People who embrace science discuss the science, not to mention the facts, the truth, reality, the videos of molten steel, US government agencies studies of molten/vaporized steel, the myriad eyewitness reports from NYC firefighters of molten steel and bombs/explosions [118 firemen in sworn testimony for the latter], GW Bush describing bombs and explosions in the twin towers before the collapses, ... .

Notice all the "science" in your little paragraph. People who say they "embrace science" simply do not ignore such stark realities.
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Tue 11 Sep, 2018 01:09 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:

I would agree with you. But we were speaking about Mr. Darwin’s attitudes.

But if you are going to group humans together, what do you attribute human exceptionalism to?

Neo evolutionists frequently say that there is no difference between humans and animals, we are in fact more evolved animals, we just gained more intelligence through random evolution. Scientifically, I hardly see how you could prove that all races gained the same amount. Evolution is unguided and random. How do you refute the Darwinian idea that a random 'smart mutation' didn’t favor one race or the other?

I don’t think Darwin was being racist, but he at least faced the obvious implications of his theory. According to it, there is no reason to think that one race would evolve the same characteristics as another. Obviously, the different races do have different physical characteristics. Why is it not possible for other things to be different?

Personally I am very happy to see barriers between the races disappearing and interracial marriage becoming normal. I certainly see no place for the 'preservation of favored races' that Darwin’s title implies. I don’t think that 'favored' status exists.
brianjakub

Tue 11 Sep, 2018 03:19 pm
@MontereyJack,
Do you think Homo sapiens a racially Superior to Neanderthals and I had something to do with their extinction? And since there are no living intellectual sub humans today do you think they were illuminated by racially superior Homo sapiens? Are all the races evolving equally? If the heart to the laws of nature that control evolution allow one race that is evolving faster to eventually eliminte the others?

Who's laws do you think we should follow the laws of nature the laws of the smartest men or the laws of God?
brianjakub

Tue 11 Sep, 2018 04:28 pm
@brianjakub,
In the previous post i meant to say, “Do you think Homo sapiens are racially superior to Neanderthals and had something to do with their extinction?” Voice recognition didn’t work.
camlok

Tue 11 Sep, 2018 05:13 pm
@brianjakub,
Quote:
Who's laws do you think we should follow the laws of nature the laws of the smartest men or the laws of God?

A ludicrous question on its face because you make the unsubstantiated assumption that there is a god. Of all the myriad gods fools think exist, which set of rules are we to follow?

You know full well that, predominately, western societies all believe that we follow the rule of law, without any interference from religion.
0 Replies

camlok

Tue 11 Sep, 2018 05:14 pm
@brianjakub,
Quote:
Voice recognition didn’t work.

Try what everyone does, try proof reading your post before you hit REPLY.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Wed 12 Sep, 2018 12:35 am
@brianjakub,
We should follow the law of the majority. And yes, Sapiens managed to eliminate all other human species.