Why do people deny evolution?

martinies

Fri 7 Aug, 2015 12:15 am
@gungasnake,
Your missing the point if theres a god then god is the relativity in all events happening in co incidents. In other words everything is a co incidents and god is the relativity in the co incedentes on going. Dna is just a part of a co incidents the exact same as animals meeting and mateing.
martinies

Fri 7 Aug, 2015 03:06 am
@martinies,
Example water. God is the difference between oxygen and hydrogen or the relativity between a hydrogen atom and an oxygen atom but also god is the relativity between an atoms different parts. So I just cant loose when I say god is relativity. All relative things are moving but the relativity its self is stationary. Relativity is cause.
gungasnake

Fri 7 Aug, 2015 04:50 am
@martinies,
Relativity is a bunch of bullshit, just like evolution.

martinies

Fri 7 Aug, 2015 07:38 am
@gungasnake,
Dont know if ya have noticed gunsnake me old china but things from the very smallest to the very largest relate in a clockwork fashsion one to another. Everything is in a relative flux of change. Only god dosnt change which is the relativity in the relativity that does not move.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Fri 7 Aug, 2015 12:04 pm
@gungasnake,
Whover wrote that should study genetics, because they don't have the faintest idea what they're talking about, just like the person who posted it here. The mutation occurs in the DNA, which means it's automatically in every cell of the body, including the reproductive system. He/she/iut clearly has never heard of dominant and recessive mutations. It only needs to exist in one parent if it's dominant, i.e. it only needs to happen once. If it's dominant it'll spread if it's beneficial to the offspring having it. Case closed. He/she/it is an ignorant nutter.
parados

Fri 7 Aug, 2015 03:18 pm
@gungasnake,
Probability that the poster who posted this knows what they are talking about - 0%
0 Replies

gungasnake

Fri 7 Aug, 2015 05:26 pm
https://scontent-dfw1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xtf1/v/t1.0-9/11800182_402224563321552_3570138345371310656_n.jpg?oh=9352f84c26e0b1593ec59157f1b3cc02&oe=564E3F2D
0 Replies

martinies

Sat 8 Aug, 2015 03:16 am
@MontereyJack,
Its the relativity of the constituency of parts of DNA as a co incidents in timespace that is god in action as the changer of forms along with death of course.
martinies

Sun 9 Aug, 2015 03:31 am
@martinies,
The relativity in a watches moving parts is the constant in the watch and represents the watchmakers consciousness.
0 Replies

TheTruthIsHere

Sun 9 Aug, 2015 06:46 am
@JimmyJ,
The reason why I do not believe in evolution, is because the term is created by us. (man). Evolution denies the "word of God". Biology can be taught without evolution, your statement was false. Biology could not be taught without God in existence, that's a fact.
MontereyJack

Sun 9 Aug, 2015 07:10 am
@TheTruthIsHere,
Nice try. Not convincing. We've found more concrete evidence of evolution in the last hundred and fifty years than we have of any god in the last six thousand years.
izzythepush

Sun 9 Aug, 2015 07:14 am
@MontereyJack,
Certain individuals prefer dogma to reason.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Sun 9 Aug, 2015 07:15 am
@TheTruthIsHere,
TheTruthIsHere wrote:
. Biology could not be taught without God in existence, that's a fact.

Absolute nonsense.
Herald

Sun 9 Aug, 2015 07:37 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
Absolute nonsense.
     Perhaps, but you cannot explain where all that information in the DNA has come from 'stochastically by evolution' as the Theory of Evolution claims.
     Can you name a stochastic process, which can create through evolution information and organise its structuring and processing ... and if we are continuously evolving, why are there species at all - why the biosphere is not one bio-continuum, full of biological strains of several individual trans-mutations. How do the species 'guess to stop evolving' and to organise species on the spot? If we are all Earthworms in essence, why are there some worms that are not evolving ever since the Cambrian?
     Biology will never explain Life until it starts explaining more seriously the origin and the essence of the Intelligence ... of any kind, incl. our own one?
izzythepush

Sun 9 Aug, 2015 07:41 am
@Herald,
**** off, I'm not wasting any time with you.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Sun 9 Aug, 2015 02:33 pm
@izzythepush,
Gods are creation of men. Many people assign what is nature to their god(s), because they still haven't accepted that simple fact.
0 Replies

hingehead

Sun 9 Aug, 2015 09:52 pm
http://i.imgur.com/Bii55.jpg
martinies

Tue 11 Aug, 2015 12:31 pm
@hingehead,
God is everything and that means you to. The moved observer on realisation joins the mover.
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Tue 11 Aug, 2015 01:50 pm
@rosborne979,
OK, I'll bite. (Yes, I'm a theist) I understand evolution but don't believe it explains life as we know it. Did Darwin's finches evolve various beak shapes and sizes? Of course. Does that explain the development of radically new body plans during the Cambrian period? I'm not convinced. Too many and too fast to satisfy Darwin's own requirement of gradual change.
cicerone imposter

Tue 11 Aug, 2015 04:36 pm
@Leadfoot,
How do you know it wasn't gradual? What time period are you basing your assumption on?
0 Replies