Why do people deny evolution?

Quehoniaomath

Mon 20 Oct, 2014 08:30 am
YEP, JUST SHOW US THE INTERMEDIATE FOSSILS!

COME ON, YOU CAN('T) DO IT!
0 Replies

izzythepush

Mon 20 Oct, 2014 09:17 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
I say youre soft in the head. Agree?

I do, anyone who refuses to believe gravity exists but is quite happy to believe that David Icke is the son of God, and the Queen is a shapeshifting lizard has got to be a couple of sandwiches short of a picnic.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Mon 20 Oct, 2014 09:20 am
quahog says:
Quote:
WELL WELL WELL, STILL NO INTERMEDIATE FOSSILS!!

TELLS US SOMETHING DOESN'T IT?

YES, INDEED IT DOES "TELL US SOMETHING". SINCE WE HAVE, IN FACT, PROVIDED INTERMEDIATE FOSSILS SEVERAL TIMES, WHAT IT TELLS US IS THAT YOU ARE A TOTAL MORON, WHO IS COMPLETELY INCAPABLE OF RATIONAL ARGUMENT, AND WHOSE SELF-DESCRIBED YEARS OF "RESEARCH" WERE A BLATANT WASTE OF YEARS OF HIS LIFE SPENT ON FACTLESS CONSPIRACY THEORIES.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Mon 20 Oct, 2014 09:26 am
IzzythePush says:
Quote:
I do, anyone who refuses to believe gravity exists but is quite happy to believe that David Icke is the son of God, and the Queen is a shapeshifting lizard has got to be a couple of sandwiches short of a picnic

I missed the shapeshifting lizard one, Iz, but I did particularly enjoy the one where quahog claimed that it was well-known that the British royal family enjoyed hunting naked children running through the royal forest preserves to their death. How have your tabloids managed to ignore that one every week so far?
MontereyJack

Mon 20 Oct, 2014 09:36 am
Thouh I have to admit that if he thinks the Queen is a shapeshifting lizard, I can understand why he disbelieves so vehently in evolution. It's pretty hard to imagine an evolutionary pathway that would have enabled a dinosaur to evolve into a shapeshifting member of a royal family. Of course, if he were sane......
0 Replies

izzythepush

Mon 20 Oct, 2014 09:42 am
@MontereyJack,
Masons, Illuminati, mind control rays, that sort of thing. But sometimes other news items are far more interesting.
Southampton 8(yes, 8)-0 Sunderland.
Quote:
Southampton demolished Sunderland at St Mary's in a game which saw Santiago Vergini score one of the Premier League's most spectacular own goals.

The Argentine, 26, volleyed in from 18 yards, before Graziano Pelle and Jack Cork each scored from close range.

Pelle's well-taken second followed a Liam Bridcutt own goal and Sunderland keeper Vito Mannone passed to Dusan Tadic to make it six.

Victor Wanyama and Sadio Mane sealed Sunderland's biggest loss in 32 years.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29580147
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Mon 20 Oct, 2014 10:00 am
Well, that makes it perfectly clear, I remember the days when we used to get stoned and listen to the BBC World Service and spent considerable time trying to figure out just what sport it was they were talking about. I can see why we had no clue.
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Mon 20 Oct, 2014 10:02 am
ALAS, STIL NONE!

COME ON BOYS AND GIRLS JUST SOME REAL INTERMEDIATE FOSSILS!

IN PHOTOS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Replies

MontereyJack

Mon 20 Oct, 2014 10:34 am
WE'VE GIVEN YOU PHOTOGRAPHS. WE'VE SHOWN YOU THEM. YOU SEEM UTTERLY INCAPABLE OF ABSORBING ANY INFORMATION THAT CLEARLY SHOWS WHAT YOU MAINTAIN WE HAVEN'T DONE.

YOUN ARE SIMPLY A LIAR, QUAHOG. NO WAY AROUND THAT. LIAR
cicerone imposter

Mon 20 Oct, 2014 11:03 am
@MontereyJack,
Most issues that are questioned can be answered by different methods; evolution happens to be one of them. DNA has proven evolution in biology.

For most people, that's enough evidence/proof. People like quohog who continues to question all those proof has never provided contravening proof of his own.

He's a loser, an imbecile, and not worth the time.
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Mon 20 Oct, 2014 11:04 am
5 REAL PHOTOS OF REAL INTERMEDIATE REAL FOSSILS.

WHY IS THAT SO HARD??
cicerone imposter

Mon 20 Oct, 2014 11:08 am
@Quehoniaomath,
It's hard because quohog has nothing to prove otherwise. All he can do is repeat the challenge. That's not an acceptable response from anyone with any substantial challenge. He has none.
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Mon 20 Oct, 2014 11:09 am
YES REALLY SOME PHOTOS OF REAL INTERMEDIATE FOSSILS WILL DO

REALLY

COME ON BRING THEM ON!
cicerone imposter

Mon 20 Oct, 2014 11:12 am
@Quehoniaomath,
See! He has no response.
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Mon 20 Oct, 2014 11:14 am
REALLY THAT IS ALL WHAT IS NEEDED, AND IT HASN'T BEEN SHOWN IN TENS OF YEARS!

OF COURSE NOT! THERE IS NONE!
MontereyJack

Mon 20 Oct, 2014 11:15 am
@Quehoniaomath,
LIAR
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Mon 20 Oct, 2014 11:15 am
@Quehoniaomath,
LIAR
0 Replies

farmerman

Mon 20 Oct, 2014 11:56 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Hwy Quahog, what was it that you feel was most responsible for your present worlviews??
cicerone imposter

Mon 20 Oct, 2014 01:47 pm
@farmerman,
I can answer that question for quohog; it's his religious beliefs.
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Mon 20 Oct, 2014 10:29 pm
PEOPLE HERE SEEM TO PRETENT THEY KNOW HOW

EVOLUTION WORKS,

BUT AREN'T CAPABLE OF GIVEN ANY REAL (PHOTOGRAPHIC)

EVIDENCE OF REAL TRANSISTIONAL FOSSILS!

SAYS A LOT!

IT IS JUST LIKE A RELIGION, BELIEVING IN THINGS THAT AREN''T REALLY THERE!

BUT A RELIGION IS MORE HONEST, THEY ARE HONEST ENOUGH TO

SAY THEY ARE A RELIGION.