Why do people deny evolution?

Quehoniaomath

Wed 15 Oct, 2014 02:32 pm
Animals like bears, tigers, lions, and zebras living near the equator have heavy fur while humans living north of the Artic Circle have bare skin. A leopard from the jungle near the equator has fur like the snow leopard of the Himalayas. The snow leopard grows thicker hair but the jungle leopard would also if moved to a cold climate. Horses and dogs grow a heavy winter coat in colder climates. Natural selection isn't working as falsely claimed by Charles Darwin.

Oh oh what a mess this religion called evolution is in!!!
0 Replies

parados

Wed 15 Oct, 2014 02:45 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Quehoniaomath wrote:

Quote:
Silly statement since DNA doesn't have years as a variable. What does happen over more years is there are more attempts. The more attempts the more likely an outcome will be achieved simply because there are more chances for it to occur.

wrong! again! Jesus! Buy a statistics book of sorts! please!!!!!

ROFLMAO... But I am learning so much from YOU!!!!

Let's start with something simple.

Let's saw we want to roll 3 sixes in a row on a six sided die.
That would mean in one attempt the likelihood of rolling 3 sixes would be 1/6 x 1/6 x 1/6 or 1/216.
But we are going to make several attempts of rolling 3 times. So how many attempt would we have to make to have an 80% chance that we would roll 3 sixes in one of those attempts.

This is simple statistics now Q. We simply find the probability of not rolling 3 sixes and then multiply those attempts and subtract from one.
So in 3 attempts our chances of rolling 3 sixes would be
1 - (215/216 x 215/216 x 215/216) = 1.38%
Our chances of rolling 3 sixes in just one attempt would be 0.5% so in 3 attempts we haven't quite tripled our chances but we have made them more than twice as likely.

So after 149 attempts we would have a 50% chance of having rolled 3 sixes.
After 346 attempts we would have an 80% chance of having rolled 3 sixes.

Now tell us again how no one has ever won the lottery because of stochastic statistics. I really do find it humorous.
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Thu 16 Oct, 2014 12:26 am
And on and on it goes:

Time does not make impossible things possible. As an example, a computer was programmed in an attempt to arrive at the simple 26-letter alphabet. After 35,000,000,000,000 (35 trillion) attempts it has only arrived at 14 letters correctly. What are the odds that a simple single cell organism could evolve given the complexity of more than 60,000 proteins of 100 different configurations all in the correct places? Never in eternity! Time does not make impossible things possible. Don't believe that nonsense.
Quehoniaomath

Thu 16 Oct, 2014 12:27 am
AND STILL NO EVIDENCE IS SHOWN!!!!!

WHY???

BECAUSE THERE IS NONE
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Thu 16 Oct, 2014 12:33 am
Brainwashing of Humans is Easy and Very Effective

Brainwashing is not new. It goes back to the dawn of civilization. Adam and Eve were both brainwashed by the serpent in the Garden of Eden. They succumbed very easily. They believed a lie that conflicted with the truth previously given to them. Such is the nature of humans.

People can come to accept ridiculous policies, practices, and teachings by brainwashing techniques which are so effective that the person denies he has been brainwashed. People who have been brainwashed never know it themselves. That is why the mental disorder is called brainwashing. Humans are easily taught to believe something that can quickly be proven to be absolutely false. After having been given the truth, the mind of the brainwashed person typically locks up in denial. Brainwashing can extend to groups of people without a limit in size or scope. Millions of people were brainwashed to believe Communism was the best economic system until the fall of the Soviet Union exposed the truth. Parents of brainwashed children have engaged reprogramming experts in an attempt to rescue their children. This method can work to some extent with children, but rescue becomes extremely difficult when the oppressed is an adult who is protected by law from outside rescuers. The adult can live his entire life without coming to the knowledge that he was brainwashed.

This really is what has and is happening to the deep-fundamental-religious-evolutionist-adept.

I do feel sorry for them.
0 Replies

Wilso

Thu 16 Oct, 2014 03:08 am
No amount of evidence will work on this guy. His life is too bound to his fantasy. He's simply the type you don't turn your back on - a cult member waiting to happen.
Quehoniaomath

Thu 16 Oct, 2014 04:01 am
@Wilso,
Quote:
No amount of evidence will work on this guy. His life is too bound to his fantasy. He's simply the type you don't turn your back on - a cult member waiting to happen.

well, it is very simple, I asked before and NOBODY HAS DELIVERED!

show me at least five photographs of really intermediate fossils!

Do that and you turn me in a believer again!

Isn't it odd, that after the first time I asked
NONE HAS COME UP WITH ANYTHING!!

ISN'T THAT ODD? ACCORDING TO EVOLUTIONAIRY RELIGIONISTS IST MUST BE VERY VERY EASY!

WHY DON 'T THEY?

BECAUSE THERE IS NONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

farmerman

Thu 16 Oct, 2014 04:07 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Quahog wouldn't understand anything anyway and has already stated that he wont red anything. Hes a doomed ignoramus.
Hes been channeling Haldanes error and(even after Haldane had admitted he fucked up because he didn't realize that mutations are simultaneous not sequential) Quahog will still type in flame size letters, his garbage.

Scientists are making enormous headway into understanding the world. Guys like Quahog will just die out and be forgotten
Quehoniaomath

Thu 16 Oct, 2014 04:22 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
Quahog wouldn't understand anything anyway and has already stated that he wont red anything. Hes a doomed ignoramus.
Hes been channeling Haldanes error and(even after Haldane had admitted he fucked up because he didn't realize that mutations are simultaneous not sequential) Quahog will still type in flame size letters, his garbage.

Scientists are making enormous headway into understanding the world. Guys like Quahog will just die out and be forgotten

I won't read anything? You are really an idiot!

NOW SHOW ME PICTURES OF THE EVIDENCEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WHY CAN'T YOU???????????????????????????

EVERYONE HERE CAN SEE SIMPLY THAT , AGAINST YOUR WORDS, YOU CANT' DELIVER!!

SO, THIS MAKES YOU FOR KNOW A LYING BASTARD WHO CAN'T DELIVER ANY EVIDENCE!!!!!

farmerman

Thu 16 Oct, 2014 04:48 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Has anyone evr told you that you may be psychotic? You scream a lot and try to deny things that you've said yourself?

Heres one. Find some dimwit Creationist site to provide you with words with which to try to deny its existence .

http://evolution.berkeley.edu/evolibrary/images/news/tiktaalik_reconstruction.jpg
Quehoniaomath

Thu 16 Oct, 2014 05:14 am
@farmerman,
Nope the psychotic one is you, believing in fairy tales!!

again mate

SHOW ME SOME EVIDENCEEEEEEE!!!

PLEASE!!!!

EVERYONE HERE CAN SEE YOU CAN'T DELIVER ANY!

Put them up here!!! 5 pictures of intermediate fossils!

so far you have proved you can't! Hence evolution is bollocks!

of course it is bollocks! it is given at universities!!!!!
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Thu 16 Oct, 2014 05:16 am
SO FAR NO EVIDENCE IS GIVEN!

EVOLUTION IS A HOAX!

QED
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Thu 16 Oct, 2014 06:22 am
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRYY7oSOJsxH5pJd7dReVizMWR5FMcw8EdqRsJP2UXmenIKQg9sLQ
0 Replies

parados

Thu 16 Oct, 2014 07:05 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Quehoniaomath wrote:

And on and on it goes:

Time does not make impossible things possible. As an example, a computer was programmed in an attempt to arrive at the simple 26-letter alphabet. After 35,000,000,000,000 (35 trillion) attempts it has only arrived at 14 letters correctly. What are the odds that a simple single cell organism could evolve given the complexity of more than 60,000 proteins of 100 different configurations all in the correct places? Never in eternity! Time does not make impossible things possible. Don't believe that nonsense.

Yes, and on and on it does go. You completely ignore that your math has proven to be wrong and now you want to argue that 35 trillion is a lot of attempts. There are more 35 trillion bacteria on you alone. If we assume the bacteria on you replicates once a week that would mean there are 52 x 10^14 evolutionary chances on you every year.

But you also are claiming something else that is complete nonsense. There is no random jumbling of different configurations every time a cell mutates. The majority of the DNA stays the same. The minor change may show no symptoms and have no effect until another change happens later. This is where your random claim becomes nonsense again. Much of the DNA strand can change without affecting a cell. That is why as FM has mentioned we can turn on and off parts of the DNA by changing things on it.

Quote:
Time does not make impossible things possible. Don't believe that nonsense.
Let's ask you again. Do you think no one has ever won the lottery?
Quehoniaomath

Thu 16 Oct, 2014 07:19 am
JUST SHOW THE ******* EVIDENCE THAT REALLY REALLY REALLY IS

ALL YOU NEED TO DO!!!

0 Replies

izzythepush

Thu 16 Oct, 2014 07:24 am
Plenty of evidence of evolution given but Q can't see it because he's very very stupid. He needs to face facts for once, he might be entitled to some form of government assistance. That level of stupidity probably counts as a disability.
0 Replies

Alqaholic

Thu 16 Oct, 2014 07:25 am
Well if we're going by how big the letters are.

http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/i-win-you-lose-ha-ha-ha-.png
farmerman

Thu 16 Oct, 2014 07:41 am
@parados,
actually microbial mutations occur in the 100's of billions of events per day per organism.
He leaned on the old "Haldane dilemma" of which Haldane himself said "OOPS I fucked up didn't I?".

Simultaneity of mutations are the factors of randomness, whereas , natural selection and time are not.

0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Thu 16 Oct, 2014 08:23 am
JUST SHOW US THE ******* EVIDENCE

THAT IS ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
parados

Thu 16 Oct, 2014 08:24 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Are you upset because your math that you claimed disproved evolution was shown to be wrong?
0 Replies