Why do people deny evolution?

Quehoniaomath

Tue 12 Aug, 2014 01:20 pm
wow! Talking about Christians! Well, the Bible really!

Quote:
Did our Creator “encode” a CANCER CURE
on the 859th page of an ancient Bible?
Oncologists stunned! "Untreatable" late-stage cancer disappears...
ZERO painful side effects... [Studied by independent researchers
from leading medical centers and University scientists]...

http://www.healthrevelations.net/Encode/2014/Final/Transcript/?pco=E6DDQ8BW&efo=HRV140429A&xco=X6DDQ8BW/?email&a=2&o=135379&s=147150&u=2897364&l=369341&r=MC&g=102

well, it is another way to remove the evolutionshit! Wink

cicerone imposter

Tue 12 Aug, 2014 02:26 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Just cancer? LOL Why not all the other diseases? Why only cancer? And that's a stretch! Most often, even doctors didn't know how to classify what kind of disease they had, but that many people suffered from it.

What? The bible doesn't mention cancer? I wonder why?

Quote:
Our oldest description of cancer (although the word cancer was not used) was discovered in Egypt and dates back to about 3000 BC. It’s called the Edwin Smith Papyrus and is a copy of part of an ancient Egyptian textbook on trauma surgery. It describes 8 cases of tumors or ulcers of the breast that were removed by cauterization with a tool called the fire drill. The writing says about the disease, “There is no treatment.”

Quote:
The origin of the word cancer is credited to the Greek physician Hippocrates (460-370 BC), who is considered the “Father of Medicine.” Hippocrates used the terms carcinos and carcinoma to describe non-ulcer forming and ulcer-forming tumors.
izzythepush

Tue 12 Aug, 2014 03:30 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Muck about with numbers and sequences and you can just about make anything up. Princess Diana's death was predicted in Moby Dick.
http://cs.anu.edu.au/~bdm/dilugim/diana.html
lmur

Tue 12 Aug, 2014 04:47 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Muck about with numbers and sequences and you can just about make anything up. Princess Diana's death was preDicted in MOby DIck.
http://cs.anu.edu.au/~bdm/dilugim/diana.html

In your post as well. Princess Diana's ... muck about ... with ... DODI (see highlighted letters above) ...make ... up ... death.

Spooky, eh?
Setanta

Tue 12 Aug, 2014 05:32 pm
Lmur denies evolution? I'm not surprised . . . if we had just read between the lines, we'd have known it long ago.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Tue 12 Aug, 2014 05:42 pm
@izzythepush,
Interesting that anyone would even look for such a thing, but I guess almost anything is possible if one looks far and wide. Moby Dick = Diana's death; WOW!

0 Replies

izzythepush

Wed 13 Aug, 2014 01:49 am
@lmur,
I have long known I had the gift of prophecy, but like Hawkeye I wait until after something happened before claiming to be right all along. It's the Zen thing to do.
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Wed 13 Aug, 2014 08:47 am
And still no proof of evolution!

Why can't people deliver?!

evolution is really obsolete, that is for sure.

cicerone imposter

Wed 13 Aug, 2014 09:01 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Evolution isn't obsolete! But you are; you just can't see the evidence and facts in front of you. That only proves one thing; you're pretty ignorant.

What are you afraid of? That god will strike you dead if you 'see the light?' LOL

You're afraid to admit that humans are the ancestors from primates, and that we all originated from Africa?

You don't like what DNA proves? Most animals have sex the same way humans do; it's all part of our DNA.
Quehoniaomath

Thu 14 Aug, 2014 12:54 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Evolution isn't obsolete! But you are; you just can't see the evidence and facts in front of you. That only proves one thing; you're pretty ignorant.

What are you afraid of? That god will strike you dead if you 'see the light?' LOL

You're afraid to admit that humans are the ancestors from primates, and that we all originated from Africa?

Of course it is obsolete. EVERYTHING points to that.
Evidence? please SHOW ME! there is NONE.
Afraid? No, I am not afraid at all. Why drag god into it? What on earth has that to do with any lack of evidence? Seems to be a desperate attempt from your site to trying to discredit me by talking about god. I didn't do that. You did!
Just show me some evidence. It can't be done because hoax has no evidence, hence it being a hoax. Wink
So, the question remains, what are YOU afraid of?
I think I know, that evolution may be obsolete,
it is going down by the minute, if you have ears to listen and eyes to 'see'.
But well, you can cling to it for a while, me thinks.
Your choice of course. Wink

cicerone imposter

Thu 14 Aug, 2014 01:01 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
The 'EVIDENCE' surrounds you, and scientists continue to provide more proof from their research! Can't help it if you're blind to the 'real' world.
Quehoniaomath

Thu 14 Aug, 2014 01:38 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
The 'EVIDENCE' surrounds you, and scientists continue to provide more proof from their research! Can't help it if you're blind to the 'real' world

writing that it is here is something very different from showing it.
You can't show it.

The only thing you have shown so far is that you have a belief system in which you believe that evolution is true. It is soo obvious.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Thu 14 Aug, 2014 02:20 pm
Might as well give it up, CI. The guy does not want to understand.
Quehoniaomath

Thu 14 Aug, 2014 02:24 pm
@edgarblythe,
Quote:
Might as well give it up, CI. The guy does not want to understand.

why do you think I don't want to understand.
Just show me some evidcen. I ask for that all the time, but get none.

I really think it can't be done.

AND it seems most evolutionists can't think critically. they only toe the partyline.

So, in a sense, they are cowards.

aren't they?
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Thu 14 Aug, 2014 02:32 pm
ah well, maybe THIS proofs it! AND it proves evolution doesn't take milliosn of years. Wink

http://taylos13.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/bosch-ad.jpg?w=497
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Thu 14 Aug, 2014 02:36 pm
What ******* nonsense evolution is...

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evolution%20Hoax/evolution_idiots.gif

0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Thu 14 Aug, 2014 02:38 pm
http://homepages.ius.edu/RVEST/0055_08.gif
cicerone imposter

Thu 14 Aug, 2014 02:41 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Dead wrong! Most of those you listed in your comic are theories that are being proven with additional findings.

They are not based on faith; they have observed proof. Your knowledge of science doesn't exist. Look up the definition.
Quehoniaomath

Thu 14 Aug, 2014 02:43 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Dead wrong! Most of those you listed in your comic are theories that are being proven with additional findings.

They are not based on faith; they have observed proof. Your knowledge of science doesn't exist. Look up the definition.

Well, now it certainly looks that you even don't know what you are talking about!
Most of those I listed??? Are you sure???? just name them if you are not a coward!

0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Thu 14 Aug, 2014 02:56 pm
https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/4473385984/h31C3A2A3/

Wink
0 Replies