RexRed
 
  0  
Reply Sun 29 Dec, 2013 10:44 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Blah blah blah....
I have officially stopped reading your greedy selfish posts...
Miller
 
  1  
Reply Sun 29 Dec, 2013 06:59 pm
@RexRed,
RexRed wrote:

Blah blah blah....
I have officially stopped reading your greedy selfish posts...


Who cares??
0 Replies
 
RexRed
 
  0  
Reply Sun 29 Dec, 2013 09:51 pm
When a person indicates that they have no values, then the conversation is over. Sam Harris
OmSigDAVID
 
  2  
Reply Mon 30 Dec, 2013 11:29 pm
@RexRed,
RexRed wrote:
Blah blah blah....
I have officially stopped reading your greedy selfish posts...
1. I don t believe u.
2. U are concerned that I have caught u red handed in some of your lies, in front of everyone.





David
OmSigDAVID
 
  2  
Reply Mon 30 Dec, 2013 11:32 pm
@RexRed,
RexRed wrote:

When a person indicates that they have no values,
then the conversation is over. Sam Harris
That is NOT what I said.
I value LIBERTY and truth. MY values are the opposite of yours.





David
0 Replies
 
RexRed
 
  0  
Reply Tue 31 Dec, 2013 03:15 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Refrain from posting your crap in this thread David or I well be posting the same in yours.

OmSigDAVID
 
  1  
Reply Tue 31 Dec, 2013 03:44 am
@RexRed,
RexRed wrote:
Refrain from posting your crap in this thread David
or I well be posting the same in yours.
1. See? I was right!
U were allegedly:
"officially stopped reading your greedy selfish posts"
yet u read it anyway. I knew u wud.

2. No. That is not how A2K works.
We all have the freedom to post where we choose.
I will use MY freedom.
I suggest that u likewise use yours.

U have yet to explain
how u spent 48 minutes
watching to my 2 minute and 16 second video.
Does lying have anything to do with it???





David
0 Replies
 
RexRed
 
  0  
Reply Tue 31 Dec, 2013 04:33 am
User ignored...
OmSigDAVID
 
  2  
Reply Tue 31 Dec, 2013 04:40 am
@RexRed,
RexRed wrote:
User ignored...
U are just ashamed
because u got caught in a lie.
0 Replies
 
RexRed
 
  0  
Reply Tue 31 Dec, 2013 04:46 am
User ignored. Smile

David big gun small weenie is on ignore...
OmSigDAVID
 
  2  
Reply Tue 31 Dec, 2013 05:22 am
@RexRed,
RexRed wrote:
User ignored. Smile

David big gun small weenie is on ignore...
FOR THE RECORD:
Rex and I have never met.

Most of my gun collection consists of compact revolvers,
predominantly 2 inch barreled .38 caliber revolvers,
with a few short barreled single action .45 revolvers.
Only 1 of my guns can possibly be deemed "big":
my 7.5 inch barreled .44 magnum SuperBlackhawk.
It is an artifact of Americana.





David
0 Replies
 
RexRed
 
  0  
Reply Tue 31 Dec, 2013 05:24 am
David thinks salivating over guns and posting relentless posts that I don't read will make his tincy penis grow...
OmSigDAVID
 
  1  
Reply Tue 31 Dec, 2013 05:31 am
@RexRed,
I can t point to exactly Y,
but u can be funny. Not to be rude,
but if u will excuse me, I m gonna get some sleep.





David
0 Replies
 
RexRed
 
  0  
Reply Tue 31 Dec, 2013 05:53 am
I haven't read even one of your posts David... If you think you are bothering me well, YOU'RE NOT... lol I am happy enough in myself that I don't really care what you have to say...

I hope you enjoy wasting your time.

"user ignored".... Gotta love that A2K feature. Smile
OmSigDAVID
 
  1  
Reply Tue 31 Dec, 2013 04:16 pm
@RexRed,
RexRed wrote:
I haven't read even one of your posts David...
If you think you are bothering me well, YOU'RE NOT... lol
I am happy enough in myself that I don't really care what you have to say...

I hope you enjoy wasting your time.

"user ignored".... Gotta love that A2K feature. Smile
I don t think that I 'm bothering u, Rex. I 'm not mad at u.
No good comes to me from bothering u. Have a Happy New Year!!!





David
0 Replies
 
Romeo Fabulini
 
  0  
Reply Tue 31 Dec, 2013 07:05 pm
Quote:
OmSigDavid said:Most of my gun collection consists of compact revolvers, predominantly 2 inch barreled .38 caliber revolvers,
with a few short barreled single action .45 revolvers.
Only 1 of my guns can possibly be deemed "big":
my 7.5 inch barreled .44 magnum SuperBlackhawk.
It is an artifact of Americana.

As a Brit who knows zilch about guns, what do you think of Arnies cannon (below)?
It seems to be a pump-action shotgun with the barrel and stock sawn down for ease of handling and concealment under a coat.
In films it certainly seems to have awesome stopping power by blowing people clean off their feet through the nearest plate glass window!
Is that just hollywood hokum, or do such weapons have a valuable role in home defence or whatever?

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/arnie-shotgun2_zps57556d65.jpg~original
RexRed
 
  0  
Reply Wed 1 Jan, 2014 12:17 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
I am putting you on ignore too Romeo... Turd brain...

If I don't respond to you it is because I did not even see your post.

Bye... and If people resound to yours or David's posts and think you need to repost what they say I will be giving you a warning in a private message.

If you want to respond to them go to their idiot posts and do it there or I will block you too.
0 Replies
 
OmSigDAVID
 
  1  
Reply Wed 1 Jan, 2014 12:37 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Quote:
OmSigDavid said:Most of my gun collection consists of compact revolvers,
predominantly 2 inch barreled .38 caliber revolvers,
with a few short barreled single action .45 revolvers.
Only 1 of my guns can possibly be deemed "big":
my 7.5 inch barreled .44 magnum SuperBlackhawk.
It is an artifact of Americana.
Romeo Fabulini wrote:
As a Brit who knows zilch about guns, what do you think of Arnies cannon (below)?
It seems to be a pump-action shotgun with the barrel and stock sawn
down for ease of handling and concealment under a coat.
In films it certainly seems to have awesome stopping power by
blowing people clean off their feet through the nearest plate glass window!
Is that just hollywood hokum, or do such weapons have a valuable
role in home defence or whatever?

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/arnie-shotgun2_zps57556d65.jpg~original
Yes; at first I thought that it was a sawn off shotgun,
but on closer observation (his right fingers) it appears to have
a lever action. Inasmuch as I 've never heard of a lever action shotgun
(not to imply that one cud not be made) I surmise that
it is a sawn off rifle of unknown calibration. I am confident that it
has greater stopping power than a handgun
. Personally, I am not
a shotgun fellow. I don 't own one. I seldom shoot them.
Thay have remarkable recoils adequately demonstrating Newton's
3rd Law of Motion. My taste runs to rifles or to handguns,
particularly short barreled revolvers. For self defense,
I favor a 2 inch .44 special revolver loaded with hollowpointed slugs
with W - I - D - E cavities to put the brakes on within the target, in an
effort to avoid overpenetration, optimizing energy-dump within the target.
Release of that kinetic energy opens a greater diameter wound channel
(relative to .38 or to 9mm ammunition) radiating hydrostatic shock.
I advocate using the pelvic girdle as a point of aim.
Some criminals believe it is un-lucky to be shot in the large intestine.
(I don t know whether English criminals join in that point of vu.)
http://www.proguns.com/images/used-guns/usedguns247-904/278taurus445.jpg
This revolver is in stainless steel mirror, and more reflective
in person than shown in the picture. That bodes well for an
in terrorem effect at night. (That has been known to WORK,
especially among a particular race that we shall not mention.)





David
0 Replies
 
RexRed
 
  0  
Reply Wed 1 Jan, 2014 02:16 am
Gotta love this ignore feature... Smile
Romeo Fabulini
 
  1  
Reply Wed 1 Jan, 2014 11:16 pm
Quote:
OmSigDavid said: Personally I am not a shotgun fellow.
For self defense,I favor a 2 inch .44 special revolver loaded with hollowpointed slugs with W - I - D - E cavities to put the brakes on within the target, in an effort to avoid overpenetration, optimizing energy-dump within the target

Ha ha yes, the target can't argue with the hard-hitting laws of physics..Smile
And slugs are effective out to a decent range whereas a cluster of Arnies buckshot would quickly spread out due to the short barrel and lose all it's stopping power except at pointblank.
This 2011 Egyptian protester illustrates it nicely, he took a spread of Army buckshot at longish range, not life-threatening but very painful, and he's in for more pain later when they have to dig out every individual pellet..Smile

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/sub4/Egypt2011-buckshot.jpg
 

Related Topics

 
  1. Forums
  2. » Pope Francis
  3. » Page 4
Copyright © 2019 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 09/16/2019 at 02:08:28