jcboy

Reply Thu 30 Mar, 2017 03:18 pm
@RexRed,
This Pope is slightly more progressive because he realizes that Catholicism cannot survive on its current trajectory. In a world where women are living longer than men, gay people are living free and Islam is the fastest growing world religion, Catholics MUST change because the rest of us flatly refuse to. Cool
glitterbag

Reply Thu 30 Mar, 2017 03:30 pm
@jcboy,
The pope also has expressed concern that too many worship the accumulation of wealth alone. He's not perfect but I think he wants a better world for everyone. He also promotes inclusion and rejects exclusion, I'm not the Popes publicity person but he's a breath of fresh air compared to some of his more rigid predecessors.
jcboy

Reply Thu 30 Mar, 2017 03:34 pm
@glitterbag,
Agreed, He's far more likeable than his predecessor. I think that's important, to be likable and reasonable.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 30 Mar, 2017 04:09 pm
@jcboy,
That's not difficult, his predecessor was this guy.

http://static.srcdn.com/wp-content/uploads/Star-Wars-7-Rumor-Emperor-Returning.jpg
0 Replies

ossobucotemp

Reply Thu 30 Mar, 2017 04:19 pm
@glitterbag,
I like him, which is saying something re me and catholicism and the papacy in general.
0 Replies