Blog Ad Money

Reply Sun 15 Dec, 2013 01:13 pm
Hello everyone,
I have 1 question. I have a blog, and recently some companies started asking me to advertise them. Do I have to claim taxes or smt for the money they send me? Should I open a paypal account or what would be the easiest way?
Sorry for a stupid question but I'm quite new to all of this.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,937 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Reply Sun 15 Dec, 2013 01:19 pm
It’s easy to open a pay pal account and probably not a bad idea. Technically you’re suppose to claim all income on your taxes but I believe companies will only report it to the IRS if its over 600.00, that’s when they send you’re a 1099.
0 Replies

Related Topics

My blog is up, criticisms more than welcome. - Discussion by The Pentacle Queen
blogging - Discussion by dirrtydozen22
Personal Blog - Question by gollum
Mourning for The Dish - Discussion by ossobuco
How to start a website - Discussion by ossobuco
Website 'Software' to use - Question by groveham
THIS PLACE SUCKS ! ! ! - Discussion by Robert Gentel
  1. Forums
  2. » Blog Ad Money
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 06:53:35