What, where, who and why to study acting?

Reply Mon 9 Dec, 2013 04:30 pm
I have been acting on and off for the last 8 years. I have a hell of a lot more committed to acting over the last 3 and half years. I have a BTEC National Award Level Qualification in Performing Arts, a Certificate in Drama, an BTEC Extended Certificate in Creative Media Production, and have recently just won my first Best Actor award in a One Act Festival in Ireland... What kind of options have I got for studying either in London or in the USA (preferably NYC) in terms of scholarships and acting programs?
Your recommendation would be very much appreciated. Thank you in advance.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,412 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Ragman

Reply Mon 9 Dec, 2013 06:19 pm
@BarryJMcCrory,
Type keyword phrases in Google for your answer.

If you are a serious actor, then clearly already you'd know of one option in NYC there is Juilliard School.

"The Juilliard School /ˌdʒuːliˈɑrd/ located in the Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts in New York City, United States, is a performing arts conservatory established in 1905. It is identified informally as Juilliard and trains about 800 undergraduate and graduate students in dance, drama, and music. It is widely regarded as one of the world's leading music schools, with some of the most prestigious arts programs."
0 Replies