Three questions for evolutionites and evolosers

Reply Fri 6 Dec, 2013 04:59 pm
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message467928/pg1

Quote:
3 Questions For Evolutionists and 3 Points Which Destroy Evolution

"I myself am convinced that the theory of evolution, especially the extent to which it's been applied, will be one of the great jokes in the history books of the future. Posterity will marvel that so very flimsy and dubious an hypothesis could be accepted with the incredible credulity that it has."
-Malcolm Muggeridge (world famous journalist and philosopher), Pascal Lectures, University of Waterloo, Ontario, Canada.

Here are three questions which I would love to hear evolutionists try to answer:

1) Which evolved first: the mouth, the stomach, the digestive fluids, or the ability to poop?

2) Which evolved first: the windpipe, the lungs, or the ability of the body to use oxygen?

3) Which evolved first: the bones, ligaments, tendons, blood supply, or the muscles to move the bones?

And actually you could continue this exercise forever. The reality is that the body has many, many incredibly complex systems which completely rely on other incredibly complex systems that cannot function on their own........

parados

Reply Fri 6 Dec, 2013 10:57 pm
@gungasnake,
Stupid questions that completely ignore what cells do.
Pearlylustre

Reply Fri 6 Dec, 2013 11:05 pm
@parados,
Creationists don't do complexity well - 'if it's too hard for me to understand (because I'm not very bright) then God must have done it' - and seem to have trouble conceptualising time periods longer than a few thousand years.
gungasnake

Reply Sat 7 Dec, 2013 05:20 am
@Pearlylustre,
Quote:
Creationists don't do complexity well - 'if it's too hard for me to understand (because I'm not very bright) then God must have done it' - and seem to have trouble conceptualising time periods longer than a few thousand years.

Are you aware that blind tests are now turning up radiocarbon dates for dinosaurs, most in the 20K - 40K range? That isn't exactly Genesis but it sure as hell cannot be squared with evolutionism.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvWdWbLcJvQ&feature=youtu.be
Pearlylustre

Reply Sat 7 Dec, 2013 05:47 am
@gungasnake,
This was posted by someone with a creationist agenda and so doesn't have any credibility.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 7 Dec, 2013 07:26 am
@gungasnake,
WHY NOT START HERE.Look up evagenation , since everything complex started out as a simple "tube"
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 7 Dec, 2013 07:42 am
@gungasnake,
Quote:

Are you aware that blind tests are now turning up radiocarbon dates for dinosaurs, most in the 20K - 40K range? That isn't exactly Genesis but it sure as hell cannot be squared with evolutionism.

When these guys do something, no one even asks whether they are doing it RIGHT. The lb testing for C14 done on very old (> 25000 yers) needs to account for the background beta decay from cosmic rays and K/Ar, which are in the particles of feldspars in the dinosaur fossil matrix and the petrified bones themselves.
Im guessing that these guys WILL NOT post their QA program and "cleanup" process that extracts the background C14 count from cosmic ray and radiopotassium.

C14 has never been challenged when its used properly. This is bullshit bogosity . I haven't seen any debunking of this kind of WOO WOO but I imagine if it keeps up, I will have to do a paper for Forensic SCiences. C14 lb work is not byond the capabilities of an upper class chemistry or geology student at a U that is equipped with a SHRIMP (MS)
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Sat 7 Dec, 2013 12:33 pm
@gungasnake,
You can't challenge evolution unless you understand it, and the questions you posted display a deep misunderstanding of the basic principles of biological evolution.

Neither you or the people you are quoting seem to know what you are arguing against. Which makes you and they look like total idiots.
farmerman

Reply Sun 8 Dec, 2013 07:49 am
@rosborne979,
someone ought to start athread about all the wacky and creepy **** that gunga believes is true.
He seems to be an intelligent guy who just has this wire loose in his head (Unless hes jut having a big joke on us)

He IS a proven racist though.
0 Replies