Who do you think rules the world?

tsarstepan

Reply Thu 5 Dec, 2013 06:09 pm
@lil host,
lil host wrote:

i wise man once said you can always use the system on your side, i shall not write any further research and you will probably find it out.

Everyone here is beating around the bush. No. A wise man most likely said to you, "Take your medicine or your schizophrenic paranoid delusions will make life for you that much tougher."
Rockhead

Reply Thu 5 Dec, 2013 06:23 pm
@tsarstepan,
I don't know who he is, but he is a cat.

stinky knows him...
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Thu 5 Dec, 2013 07:08 pm
Well, for what it's worth, Jesus figured it to be Satan:
(John 14:30) " . . . I shall not speak much with YOU anymore, for the ruler of the world is coming. And he has no hold on me. . . "

Judging from the condition of the planet, I find it hard to disagree.
lil host

Reply Thu 5 Dec, 2013 07:45 pm
@tsarstepan,
LOL thats nice to see that the truth these days is called a conspiracy, i am a 14 year old kid ireally dont think i need any medicine and i do have lots of friends so i am not paranoid rather than just a conserned kid about his future..
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Fri 6 Dec, 2013 12:50 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

A good place to start would be to see who owns most of the world.

Based on the small print, and the fact that the Commonwealth countries are still under the hegemony of the British Crown, the British Crown owns the mostest of the world. Unless you are talking land mass, and then it might be Russia?

If you are wondering who runs the world, I would still say the British Crown, with the able help of the U.S.

InfraBlue

Reply Fri 6 Dec, 2013 01:06 pm
@neologist,
What a pessimist.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 6 Dec, 2013 01:09 pm
@Foofie,
You'd be way off, they're not the only extremely rich people in the world.

Try looking at the top 100 list.
neologist

Reply Fri 6 Dec, 2013 01:13 pm
@InfraBlue,
Somebody had to say it.
Kind of makes you wonder who to vote for, eh?
0 Replies

robertgreate

Reply Sat 7 Dec, 2013 12:30 pm
@lil host,
I'd say the top brass, rent-seeking interest groups or vested interests, namely the richest people on Forbes's Richest People list , and their fawning lickspittles who are obsessed with box-ticking. Never sell them short because they are able to rub shoulders with the aforementioned powers to be; they can tap into such connections to line their own pockets and even roughen up people loth to play up to them. Admittedly, the presidents of the biggest nations also hold sway in their own nations and abroad, particularly the presidents of The United States and Russia.

To my mind, equality and social justice are both pipe dreams for the poor and less-educated folk like me, who are just handmaidens to the ruling elites. I'm just saying.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 7 Dec, 2013 12:38 pm
Oh man, don't hold back . . . tell us how you really feel . . .

They say that Richard Corey owns one half of this whole town
With political connections, to spread his wealth around
Born into society, a banker's only child
He had everything a man could--want, power, grace and style . . .

0 Replies

robertgreate

Reply Sat 7 Dec, 2013 12:53 pm
@lil host,
Oh, it just occurred to me that hunks like Justin Bieber rule the world. Girls just hanker after him and go squirrelly when he is around. Oh, baby, baby, he's such cute. Teeheeeeeeeee.
lil host

Reply Sat 7 Dec, 2013 04:00 pm
@robertgreate,
well after all these answers i just might as well say what i think this is my opinion and i might be extremly wrong,

my opinion is that a certain group of individuals rule the world type of individuals that dont care about money if because they have what's more important, as some people call it the Illuminati but illuminati, in the 1950's a secret society was active and running called the skulls and bones many powerful people were in it as president george bush himself was thought of being in it but then at around the 80's all small secret groups like the skulls and bones all disappeared and formed a bigger branch called the well i dont know what its called that why its called a secret society i think type of people like this rule the world the type of iggnorant people the developed the law just to go over it and no i am not paraniod these are just facts i've putten togther.
Lordyaswas

Reply Sat 7 Dec, 2013 04:05 pm
@lil host,
How many times?

Bil der berg.

We're doomed!
lil host

Reply Sat 7 Dec, 2013 04:13 pm
@Lordyaswas,
nahh not really bilderberg doesnt rule shitt
Lordyaswas

Reply Sat 7 Dec, 2013 04:15 pm
@lil host,
My bilderberg could whup your skinny ass skull and bones!

Could not

Could so

<goes off in huff>
lil host

Reply Sat 7 Dec, 2013 04:35 pm
@Lordyaswas,
LOOOL bro whatever you say Smile
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Sat 7 Dec, 2013 06:45 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

You'd be way off, they're not the only extremely rich people in the world.

Try looking at the top 100 list.

Money does not necessarily rule anything.
0 Replies

robertgreate

Reply Sat 7 Dec, 2013 11:52 pm
@lil host,
You have a point, To my knowledge, the former president Bush is said to have taken home gobs of financial gains from getting into the oil business; he used to work for his family owned oil company, according to Wiki. In other words, he wouldn't have been able to get elected without financial support.

The thinking goes, if top dogs want to rule the world, then they have to put up funds for their big-picture and best-laid schemes first, then they set out to rig the most celebrated news outlets by buying them up afterwards. That's what Murdoch did to Fox news, which is the mouthpiece of conservatism, or The Wall Street Journal, which is widely read among the wealthy and big boys worldwide. In so doing, Murdoch has become a go-to guy for his conservative counterparts and resourceful global leaders seeking a chance to take a stand. it's called bully pulpit in America, I suppose; we call it mind-control here.

Simply put, you can't really rule the world without having a fistful of dosh that can be used to hold court with intellectuals, C-suite executives and political operatives around the world. No one would pay attention to how the poor perceive all the critical issues in a world overflowing with mercantilism, cronyism or realism , er, at least as I find in my own nation.

Alas, everything just comes down to one issue at last-that is, money. Why would those banksters and wall street turks make a point of seeking fast bucks and even illicit financial pickings at the expense of their clients? The answer to this question is that they know that they will have more clout after making a bundle; they will be the sought-after types for CNBC or other financial publications, which have no choice but to lionize and put such "poster boys" on their glossy covers in a bid to sell more copies.

Greed begets both power and money; they are indispensable one way or another. Accordingly, it could be argued that money and power rule the world.

lil host

Reply Sun 8 Dec, 2013 10:38 am
@robertgreate,
Most actually all what you said was true these people have brainwashed our minds into thinking about everything from twerking to jersey shore, if the us is a free country i really think the weapons of mass distruction of whatever they have in area 51 and places like that must all be shown, i will not be a pupet and let my future be destroyed, because the only thing humans evolved is hate and selfishness.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sun 8 Dec, 2013 03:41 pm
Easy. The Pentaverate.
<br /> http://youtu.be/FveBzGMD6zw