Are construction workers easy to talk to?

roger

Reply Sun 8 Dec, 2013 09:53 am
@IRFRANK,
Excellent.
0 Replies

Equestrianforlife7xo

Reply Sun 8 Dec, 2013 10:59 am
@IRFRANK,
I don't have the like-minded mentality and whatnot of a doctor. Not well suited that's for sure. My mom is a medical assistant and she works with doctors all the time.
panzade

Reply Sun 8 Dec, 2013 11:29 am
@IRFRANK,
I agree Frank.
I worked construction most of my life and we were Neanderthals generally.
Misogynistic Neanderthals to be more blunt.
Sort of Hawkeyes with a hammer.
Now I'm left with a bad back and creeping arthritis in my hands; no pension and no 401k.
The job with the highest divorce rate? Dancers and choreographers, nearly half of whom have ended a marriage.
Quote:
Loyalty, on the other hand, can be found in the arms of people who climb phone poles for a living.
“Media and communications equipment workers” have a U.S. divorce rate of exactly zero. Why? Because you do not meet attractive singles on top of phone poles. You meet angry squirrels.
Other things that link the most faithful professions: an unhealthy glow (nuclear engineers), God’s wrath (clergy), working with unsightly parts of the body (optometrists and podiatrists) and troglodytism (transit and railroad police).
0 Replies

IRFRANK

Reply Sun 8 Dec, 2013 08:14 pm
@Equestrianforlife7xo,
Quote:
I don't have the like-minded mentality and whatnot of a doctor. Not well suited that's for sure. My mom is a medical assistant and she works with doctors all the time.

You don't have to be a doctor to marry one. I was trying to be a little funny, but seriously, here's some advise from someone almost 50 years older than you. Not that I've been perfect in my decisions, but I have knowledge of the results.

Be picky in who you date and/or get serious with. Believe me, your hormones and those of any males you encounter will take over your brain. That's natural, just try to keep some clear thinking going also. Remember alcohol reduces that clear thinking to near zero. I don't know you, so don't take this as criticism. You are embarking on your mate selection process. It is one of, if not the most important decision you will make in your life. Don't let a relationship get very far if it's not with someone you are willing to live with a long time. Look at this person and try to imagine them in 10 or 20 years. Is this the person you want to have helping you raise your children? What will your life be like then. I know you never mentioned marriage, but where you are now is the beginning of a relationship.

This may sound scary. That's not my intent. You are entering some of the best years of your life. Be wise and chose well.
Equestrianforlife7xo

Reply Mon 9 Dec, 2013 05:36 am
@IRFRANK,
Thank you!! These are some of the best positive, words of advice I have receives so far.
Equestrianforlife7xo

Reply Mon 9 Dec, 2013 09:25 am
@Equestrianforlife7xo,
Received*
0 Replies

Equestrianforlife7xo

Reply Mon 9 Dec, 2013 09:41 am
@IRFRANK,
Although, if I look at him in 10+ or so years, I would also be looking with a different perspective as I would be older myself, more knowledge and experience but obviously that is expected as you go on in life. In a way it's slightly a shame if you look at the age gap that it's always the older men in particular that show interest in myself, as well as I do in them. But I'm definitely not going to begrudge myself just because of that. I guess I see age as a big factor when it probably isn't that much of a big deal. My parents are 8 years apart and their happy. Guess it shows as long as you're happy there's not a problem. This man is probably 25, youngest being 23-24. But I'm 18, fair enough.
0 Replies

Equestrianforlife7xo

Reply Mon 9 Dec, 2013 10:44 am
Date got set for this Thursday instead of Wednesday. So set date is Thursday. Smile Finally seeing him.
Ticomaya

Reply Tue 17 Dec, 2013 10:22 am
@Equestrianforlife7xo,
Equestrianforlife7xo has not posted since the date last week.

Should we be worried?
IRFRANK

Reply Tue 17 Dec, 2013 11:49 am
@Ticomaya,
1of 3 possibilities.

1. They fell in love and got married and had three sons who work in dad's construction company.

2. He was a loser and she realized we were right.

Or

3. He buried her at the construction site.

panzade

Reply Tue 17 Dec, 2013 02:05 pm
@IRFRANK,
Quote:
He buried her at the construction site.

That's the one that worries me...Frank
Roberta

Reply Tue 17 Dec, 2013 03:09 pm
@panzade,
I've been wondering what happened, too.
0 Replies

IRFRANK

Reply Tue 17 Dec, 2013 09:11 pm
@panzade,
Quote:
IRFRANK,
Quote:
He buried her at the construction site.

That's the one that worries me...Frank

I apologize in advance if that's the case.
0 Replies

Equestrianforlife7xo

Reply Wed 18 Dec, 2013 07:04 pm
You people are ridiculous!! It has not even happened yet, have not got the chance. Supposedly going tmro. I should not have to update you people.. If there's something you want to know, feel free to message me.
Equestrianforlife7xo

Reply Wed 18 Dec, 2013 07:07 pm
@IRFRANK,
You are calling a construction worker you don't even know, a loser??? Hmmm, stereotyping here? You might want to apologize to the fellow construction worker who commented on this forum. He is in fact not a loser. I have no respect for you if you stereotype. End of story.
Ticomaya

Reply Wed 18 Dec, 2013 08:57 pm
@Equestrianforlife7xo,
Equestrianforlife7xo wrote:
You people are ridiculous!! It has not even happened yet, have not got the chance. Supposedly going tmro. I should not have to update you people.. If there's something you want to know, feel free to message me.

Hey, it's your fault for not telling us your date got postponed a week.
cherrie

Reply Wed 18 Dec, 2013 09:21 pm
@Equestrianforlife7xo,
You came here and asked a question, and a lot of people put a fair bit of time and effort into trying to help you. Surely it's only natural that some of us are interested in knowing how it all turned out.
0 Replies

IRFRANK

Reply Wed 18 Dec, 2013 09:40 pm
@Equestrianforlife7xo,
I didn't call anyone a loser. You need some humor appreciation. Have a nice life.
Equestrianforlife7xo

Reply Thu 19 Dec, 2013 11:09 am
@Ticomaya,
It's not my job authority to update you guys. Nor am I obligated, shoudnt feel so either. I had a question but doesn't mean I need a follow up. If someone specifically is curious, then feel free to shoot me a msg.
0 Replies

Equestrianforlife7xo

Reply Thu 19 Dec, 2013 11:12 am
@IRFRANK,
Quote:
2. He was a loser and she realized we were right.

That's what you said. I don't know how to do the indirect quote of your comment but I copied and pasted.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 07:27:48