Are construction workers easy to talk to?

Equestrianforlife7xo

Reply Wed 1 Jan, 2014 06:37 pm
@Ticomaya,
No. His previous post.
"@Equestrianforlife7xo,
Really? Yes. It depends on the individual. Seems clear in your case. Why else would you care if he sees you."

And btw, I wasn't "claiming". It's my theory. Only in referral to a couple of people, if not if was just one particular. Not giving names. But as I said it's not all of you, not even you. Don't worry.

Butrflynet

Reply Wed 1 Jan, 2014 07:18 pm
@Equestrianforlife7xo,
Go to his post, click on your username that is in blue ink and located in the left side of the first line of his post. That navigates to the post being replied to so you can follow the context without the need to quote content.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Wed 1 Jan, 2014 07:19 pm
@IRFRANK,
IRFRANK wrote:

Marine DI, right?

No, but my dad was. I worked with/managed all branches of military intell but am a civilian. I grew up with no nonsense but loving parents, I didn't baby the boys I raised nor did I treat girls as if they were less important than boys. Life is tough, so toughen up.
glitterbag

Reply Wed 1 Jan, 2014 07:40 pm
@Equestrianforlife7xo,
There may be people who practice child worship, or are child centric, but you are posting as an adult and taking exception to adult advice. Make up your mind, are you a child or an adult? Do you expect the protection of an 8 year old or an 18 year old? We don't expect 8 year olds to serve in the armed forces, but we expect 18 year olds to conduct themselves with a modicum of responsibility. You seem to think you are the exception or exceptional.

You have no choice on how your hormones drive you, that's why you need to see a good GYN or other medical professional. You're irritated because I am not snookered by your nonsense. You want me to play gramma? Look to your own enablers.

Everybody here has tried to stop you from becoming a crime victim. You say you're smart, not so much from here. Ignore advice at your own peril. Clean up your act. This has been tedious, so thank you for wasting my time.
Equestrianforlife7xo

Reply Wed 1 Jan, 2014 09:41 pm
@glitterbag,
You've chosen to waste your time. I never asked for your input or to take charge, have any say what goes on my life, as a GYN. You know maybe that's yourself who needs the GYN. Everyone else on this forum has stuck to saying things that are appropriate. There's a limit. You crossed that line. Especially for this being an online forum where everyone can see. For your age, you should know where to end it.
glitterbag

Reply Thu 2 Jan, 2014 12:01 am
@Equestrianforlife7xo,
My apologizes, sadsack, I assumed a worldly child/woman such as yourself, would be able to separate the wheat from the chaff. I had hoped you could rise to the occassion, but you can't. You need to become older........that takes time.....you have time, stop playing the misunderstood one of a kind special adolescent. It's way past time to put on the Big Girls Panties, but better late than never. There is hope for you, if you drop the attitude and stop the tepid unnecessary insults. Go to the grownup light.
Equestrianforlife7xo

Reply Thu 2 Jan, 2014 12:38 am
@glitterbag,
How about you go find someone else your OWN age to pick on, since you think you're so big and tough. Using extensive vocabulary. Very immature of yourself.
Ticomaya

Reply Thu 2 Jan, 2014 07:41 am
@Equestrianforlife7xo,
Equestrianforlife7xo wrote:
Using extensive vocabulary.

http://i.imgur.com/h4WNJQY.gif

What do you mean by "extensive"?
0 Replies

Equestrianforlife7xo

Reply Thu 2 Jan, 2014 07:22 pm
@ehBeth,
Not hoping, more on relying. See I don't have a car, don't have a way of transportation therefore my friend told me she would take me. Not just for that but to accompany myself.
IRFRANK

Reply Thu 2 Jan, 2014 07:42 pm
@glitterbag,
I meant that as a compliment. Your advise is clear and correct. Sometimes not what someone wants to hear.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 2 Jan, 2014 07:42 pm
@Equestrianforlife7xo,
You remain fixated about a construction guy who waved or called out at you (I forget). This is one of the routine moves of construction guys, as some of us have mentioned. Some of us even have roamed construction sites since we are hired to do that, to see that they follow plans, having designed the job and written the plan specifications. We see if the work is approved. Yes, I'm a woman. Usually I just laugh at stuff. I sort of know them.

As I see it, you've gotten the rest of us responding about your fantasyman.

See your counselor.

ossobuco

Reply Thu 2 Jan, 2014 07:54 pm
@ossobuco,
I'll add that I can imagine you feel alone when your understanding doesn't match what most people see, and that probably has to do with what ever disability you are dealing with.
You can also be right -
but not on this one.
0 Replies

Equestrianforlife7xo

Reply Thu 2 Jan, 2014 07:55 pm
@ehBeth,
I feel like I've reached a level of understanding and comfortability with you. So hope you don't mind helping me out here. I'm going to aim for next week going down there, most likely alongside with my friend(hopefully). When I see him and he sees me, would a good greeting be "You impressed/shocked to see me here?" With a little smile. I get the whole introducing yourself, which that will obviously come. But I feel like we've already met. Don't take it literal; I mean in a nonverbal sense and not including the time he said something, I called it mouthing since I couldn't read his lips. Now it's time to actually speak, as we've had that nonverbal communication.

Also, I've learned to recognize the driven hormones (as someone stated) that were taking control, so know that I have realized and am aware I can control it to some moderate safe degree. But I don't think it's entirely hormones because it's been a long while. Now I am just stating, I haven't seen him as in being out for gym on the track since the day prior to the day of thanksgiving. It has been MUCH longer of a wait than I'd have liked it to be, wish I had gotten down there a month ago or even late November. I'm more anxious, I don't want to be too late that it seems odd, if that makes sense. I must admit, he made me feel god-willingly happy and good about myself. For some attractive guy who does that, you just want more and you crave it. Part of what makes me anxious. Sure I don't know what he's like, but you hope for the best. I like to think positive, and have an optimistic mind-set, hoping he turns out to be a new chapter in my life, and let nature take its course.
Butrflynet

Reply Thu 2 Jan, 2014 07:56 pm
@Equestrianforlife7xo,
Isn't this the same construction worker who is constructing a building next to your track field at your high school?

If so, why do you need a car and someone to drive you? Aren't you still going to school every day right next to where he is working?
Equestrianforlife7xo

Reply Thu 2 Jan, 2014 08:01 pm
@Butrflynet,
His job is to work operating the bobcat. Yes, but I would need a ride home. And it would be best to have someone to accompany you.
ossobuco

Reply Thu 2 Jan, 2014 08:04 pm
@Equestrianforlife7xo,
So, like, you are orgasming before you even meet him?

Couldn't you just like Bieber?
Equestrianforlife7xo

Reply Thu 2 Jan, 2014 08:07 pm
@ossobuco,
I don't mean to come across as obsessed or dramatic here, but it was much more than a wave etc. Something significant, at least I would think. If you go back to the very first comment on this forum, the person said he's a very bold construction worker, so it's not something common here, that construction workers are notorious of doing. I'm not saying this because its what I like to hear or just to please myself, but it was more than just what you'd expect out of your average typical construction worker's actions, there was a connection I felt.
Equestrianforlife7xo

Reply Thu 2 Jan, 2014 08:09 pm
@ossobuco,
Wow. No comment.
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Thu 2 Jan, 2014 08:16 pm
@Equestrianforlife7xo,
Quote:
Yes, but I would need a ride home. And it would be best to have someone to accompany you.

Feels good to see this. Makes me think a little of what we were trying to convey to you has gotten through and you are being cautious.

I hope things work out for you the way you want them to.
Butrflynet

Reply Thu 2 Jan, 2014 08:24 pm
@Equestrianforlife7xo,
Rather than putting him on the spot with your question about him being surprised, tell him his friendly smile through the construction fence made you want to meet him and say hello.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/05/2024 at 04:44:54