Period?? HELP!

MaLea14

Reply Wed 6 Nov, 2013 10:20 am
2 days ago I had a TINY bit of red in my undies. I'm 14 1/2 and still don't have my first period. I have had all the signs and have been expecting it to come any day for a year and 1/2 or more. I'm 5' 1" and 100 pounds (same height and weight that my mom is right now). I'm not that active. I have been developing beasts for a little less than 3 years, have had discharge for maybe 1 1/ 2 years, I have had "hair down there" for about 1 1/2 years, and I wear a bra size 32/34b. 2 days ago I had a TINY bit of red in my undies. Then today I had a pea sized brown glob on the toilet paper when I wiped. What does this mean? Does this mean my first period is coming? A girl told me about her friend and her sister. One was 14 and the other was 16. They both didn't have their periods so their mom took them to the doctor. The doctor gave them both a med that would make them get their period. The 14 year old got it but the 16 year old never did. She is now 33 and can't have kids because she didn't get on the med soon enough. All of my 12,13 and 14 year old friends have it. It makes me feel so much younger than them. I read on many websites even medical websites that if you don't get your first period 2 1/2 to 3 years after you start developing breasts you need to go to the doctor. What should I do? What does this TINY bit of red mean and little brown glob mean? PLEASE RESPOND!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 531 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Butrflynet

Reply Wed 6 Nov, 2013 10:27 am
@MaLea14,
What should you do? Relax.
0 Replies

Kayla905rose

Reply Wed 6 Nov, 2013 02:33 pm
@MaLea14,
It's alright some people may have light bleeding others have heavy bleeding. When it's red it's fresh, When its brown it's been there a while. Write down what day you started and stopped also anything other that you would want your main Dr. and let him know or your parents... Let me know how that goes? If your doctor sees this is a problem he may put you on birth control not for birth but to control your periods as well.
0 Replies