Muslim unity against the European law

Walter Hinteler

Fri 1 Nov, 2013 11:53 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Muslims are the real victims of Islam.

A "Muslim" is qua definitionem "a person whose religion is Islam"/"a follower of Islam".
coldjoint wrote:

And the laws of Sweden are not respected by Muslims so they really do not apply here.
Do you thing that Protestants, Catholics, Jews, Hindu, Sikhs, Buddhists ... all respect the Swedish and only Muslims are in Swedish courts and prisons?
coldjoint

Fri 1 Nov, 2013 11:58 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Are you going to deny the city of Malmo is nothing more than an Islamic ghetto? And that Jews left the city in fear for their lives.

You just throw out excuses ,and I am sure the Muslims in jail in relation to their population is much higher than any other segment of the population.
Walter Hinteler

Fri 1 Nov, 2013 12:01 pm
@coldjoint,
Those riots were the "response" to the shooting and killing by police of an elderly man, an Portuguese expatriate.
Stockholm has been hit by similar rioting with similar mechanisms in poor and marginalized areas several times since 1719 - the largest (and best known) were Södermalm 1719, Gamla stan 1848, and Kungsträdgården 1987.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Fri 1 Nov, 2013 12:04 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
Are you going to deny the city of Malmo is nothing more than an Islamic ghetto? And that Jews left the city in fear for their lives.
You have been the last time in Malmö ... when did you say?
timur

Fri 1 Nov, 2013 12:09 pm
Sometimes things change, thank to people of good will, Muslims included:

Another side of Malmö's infamous Rosengård.
coldjoint

Fri 1 Nov, 2013 12:09 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
That is irrelevant. The world is now privy to news and information at an instant. Where have you been?

Like Setana you are under the impression that people make these things up for grins. So you can belittle them and hide the fear that keeps you from admitting that Islam brings violence and intimidation where ever it goes.
coldjoint

Fri 1 Nov, 2013 12:13 pm
@timur,
Nothing changes in Islam under penalty of death. The Koran forbids it, and encourages deceit in matters like this.
I am not surprised you believe this liberal propaganda. It is showtime,and that is all it is.
Walter Hinteler

Fri 1 Nov, 2013 12:14 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
And that Jews left the city in fear for their lives.ation.
18,0000 (7,000 in communities) Jews live in Sweden. Malmö is the city was the second largest Jewish community (which is the largest Orthodox Jewish community in Sweden) and the fastest growing ... due to immigrants.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Fri 1 Nov, 2013 12:18 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

That is irrelevant. The world is now privy to news and information at an instant.
And why don't YOU use this? I mean, Sydsvenska Dagbladet and Kvällsposten are Malmö's local/regional papers and quite fast with their reporting as well.
0 Replies

timur

Fri 1 Nov, 2013 12:21 pm
@coldjoint,
I do believe some stuff in life, indeed.

Since you uttered your very first words on this forum, I knew you were a racist neo-nazi of the worst kind.

Nothing I can say will ever change your state of mind.

I'll have a hard time overcoming the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you...
Walter Hinteler

Fri 1 Nov, 2013 12:33 pm
@timur,
But you must admit, timur, that sometimes it's quite funny to show the bêtise of these people. But after a while, it's tiring ...
Setanta

Fri 1 Nov, 2013 12:35 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
You make a good effort, Walter, a laudable effort--but it's a waste. Someone like this is not going to go read a Swedish newspaper. He relies on blog sites which he already knows hate Muslims and are dedicated to spreading anti-Muslim propaganda. That's all he wants to know, too.
timur

Fri 1 Nov, 2013 12:40 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
I cannot suffer such fools..
Walter Hinteler

Fri 1 Nov, 2013 12:43 pm
@timur,
Lack of education paired with foolishness is very dangerous ... taught us history.
timur

Fri 1 Nov, 2013 12:49 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Exactly..
0 Replies

izzythepush

Fri 1 Nov, 2013 01:54 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
I fear that by debating with fascists we give them some legitimacy.

If you cannot convince a Fascist, acquaint his head with the pavement. - Leon Trotsky.
Walter Hinteler

Fri 1 Nov, 2013 02:09 pm
@izzythepush,
Because I've been a probation officer, I always try different choices at first ... Smile
izzythepush

Fri 1 Nov, 2013 02:14 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
You're a better man than me Walt.
Walter Hinteler

Fri 1 Nov, 2013 02:24 pm
@izzythepush,
It's All Saints Day today Very Happy
0 Replies

Foofie

Sat 2 Nov, 2013 05:47 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

A "Muslim" is qua definitionem "a person whose religion is Islam"/"a follower of Islam".

That's not how Europe defined a "Jew" not so long ago, and likely still today.