Muslim unity against the European law

izzythepush

Thu 31 Oct, 2013 09:31 am
@Foofie,
Foofie wrote:
Remember that tomorrow is a Holy Day of Obligation, after a wild Halloween.

I never had you down as a Presbyterian, Fluff. Trying to hedge your bets.

A lot of people think that Samhain is a "Holy Day of Obligation."

Tuesday's more fun anyway, I've got shitloads of fireworks.
0 Replies

Setanta

Thu 31 Oct, 2013 09:31 am
@coldjoint,
You have no idea what reaction i "desired." In fact, i just wanted to get a rise out of you, and i did. It's a virtual kitchen, bright boy, and a giant cockroach has been coming around of late. As usual, you don't know what the **** you're talking about, and that's been obvious since you first showed up here.
coldjoint

Thu 31 Oct, 2013 09:36 am
@Setanta,
You are avoiding the subject. That is all you are doing. And I know exactly what I am talking about. And I have factual information to prove what I say.

And it is plain to see all you have is a huge ego and denial.
LvB

Thu 31 Oct, 2013 09:38 am
@coldjoint,
Awwww, always making friends...
coldjoint

Thu 31 Oct, 2013 09:39 am
Quote:
Swedish children already a minority in Sweden's major cities

Islam versus Europe 8 October 2013
By Cheradenine Zakalwe

Here are some figures from Statistics Sweden. The number on the left shows how many children in the 0-4 age group were born in Sweden to two parents who were born in Sweden. The figure on the right shows the total number of children in that age group.

Stockholm: 35412 / 61274

Göteborg: 18648 / 34197

Malmö: 8796 / 22609

Södertälje: 2284 / 5833

Botkyrka: 2098 / 6290 (continue reading...)

http://europenews.dk/en/node/72570
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 31 Oct, 2013 09:40 am
@LvB,
I did not come here to make friends stalker. Now back to the criminals on Amkon, like a good girl.
0 Replies

Setanta

Thu 31 Oct, 2013 09:45 am
@coldjoint,
Nothing obliges me to respond to Russian propaganda, disseminated by paid stooges. You're even more pathetic, though, because you disseminate your irrational and obsessional hatred of Muslims, and don't even get paid to do it--you're a volunteer stooge. You're a sad case, Bubba, but you are entertaining, in a "got nothing better to do at the moment" kind of way.
Foofie

Thu 31 Oct, 2013 09:47 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

Nothing obliges me to respond to Russian propaganda, disseminated by paid stooges. You're even more pathetic, though, because you disseminate your irrational and obsessional hatred of Muslims, and don't even get paid to do it--you're a volunteer stooge. You're a sad case, Bubba, but you are entertaining, in a "got nothing better to do at the moment" kind of way.

Boychick, we're all "waiting for Godot."
coldjoint

Thu 31 Oct, 2013 09:49 am
@Setanta,
It is not hate. that word is merely a tool, used by a tool.

There are countless dead bodies and more than obvious reasons to be aware of Islam. You are simply scared or incredibly stupid.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 31 Oct, 2013 09:55 am
Quote:
Was Muhammad a Pedophile?
0 Replies

Setanta

Thu 31 Oct, 2013 09:57 am
@Foofie,
Shut up, MillerQueenoftheGhetto, you ******* idiot.
coldjoint

Thu 31 Oct, 2013 10:00 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
Father who started fire in attempt to stop daughter 'dishonouring family' by marrying for love is found guilty of murdering wife and three other daughters

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2480364/Father-guilty-murdering-wife-setting-house-fire.html
0 Replies

Setanta

Thu 31 Oct, 2013 10:01 am
Here, Cold Beef Patty, i'll play your stupid game for a moment. You claim to deal in facts, but what you posted says absolutely nothing about how many Muslims there are in Sweden. Of the discrepancy between the two numbers in the chart, the balance of children not born to two parents who were born in Sweden can be children born to parents, only one of whom was born in Sweden, or parents neither of whom was born in Sweden--but that doesn't make them Muslims, dipshit.

From the Central Intelligence Agency's page on Sweden:

Quote:
Religions:

Lutheran 87%, other (includes Roman Catholic, Orthodox, Baptist, Muslim, Jewish, and Buddhist) 13%

So, 13% of the population of Sweden are not Lutherans, but are Roman Catholics, Orthodox Christians, Baptists, Muslims, Jews or Buddhists. That certainly doesn't qualify for the bullshit you were trying to peddle. Obsessional and hateful fanatics like you rely heavily on fuzzy thinking like that. Either you're so stupid that you believe it yourrslf, or you think the people around here can't see through your bullshit.
coldjoint

Thu 31 Oct, 2013 10:12 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
13% of the population of Sweden are not Lutherans, but are Roman Catholics, Orthodox Christians, Baptists, Muslims, Jews or Buddhists. That certainly doesn't qualify for the bullshit you were trying to peddle. Obsessional and hateful fanatics like you rely heavily on fuzzy thinking like that. Either you're so stupid that yoSo, 1u believe it yourrslf, or you think the people around here can't see through your bullshit.

The obsession and hate comes from Islam. Your tired method of trying to attach Islams hatred to me is not going to work.

Posting what Islam is doing is not hate, it is merely information.

Sweden is now the rape capital of Europe and it is the immigrants(Muslims) that bestowed that honor on Sweden.
Setanta

Thu 31 Oct, 2013 10:19 am
@coldjoint,
Got some evidence to back up that bullshit, or are we just supposed to take your word for it?
Setanta

Thu 31 Oct, 2013 10:23 am
Here, this might interest you . . . but, then again, maybe not, as you seem to be addicted to anti-Muslim propaganda:

Quote:
Sweden has the highest incidence of reported rapes in Europe and one of the highest in the world. According to a 2009 study, there were 46 incidents of rape per 100,000 residents. This figure is twice that of the UK which reports 23 cases, and four times that of the other Nordic countries, Germany and France. The figure is up to 20 times the figure for certain countries in southern and eastern Europe.

By 2010, The Swedish police recorded the highest number of offences - about 63 per 100,000 inhabitants - of any force in Europe, in 2010. The second-highest in the world.

The Swedish National Council for Crime Prevention claims that it is not "possible to evaluate and compare the actual levels of violent crimes... between countries", but that in any case the high numbers are explained by a broader legal definition of rape than in other countries, and an effort to register all suspected and repeated rapes. It asserts that comparisons based on victim surveys place Sweden at an average level among European nations.[

Source at Wikipedia

Got that evidence that the cause of Sweden's high apparent rate of rapes is caused by Muslim immigrants, dipshit--or are we just supposed to take your word for it? Please, no more Muslim-hating bloggers, 'K?
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 31 Oct, 2013 10:28 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
No-Go Zones for Non-Muslims Multiplying All Over Europe
Author: Claire Bear
Published: September 20, 2011 at 6:39 am
Tweet

'No-go' zones are for everyone that is not Muslim are springing up all over Europe at alarming rates. Many neighborhoods in London are now unsafe for non-Muslims to inhabit. These areas have been formed with 'ethnic cleansing' harassment tactics; forcing existing residents out of their homes by Muslim harassment. Not only are these places unsafe to live in, they're hazardous to walk into. Many women have been threatened with violence and even death for not wearing Islamic veils when simply walking in a London neighborhood. Gays have also had death threats shouted at them by Muslim preachers.

Many neighborhoods hang signs that say "You are entering a Sharia controlled zone: Islamic rules enforced." Christian preachers have also been accused of hate crimes for handing out Christian reading in Muslim neighborhoods. Police told these pastors to stop or they would be arrested. Several Islamic groups including Muslims against the Crusade leading the Islamic Emirates Project are openly on a mission to turn several areas of London and the UK into independent Islamic republics ruled by Sharia law.

In France, there are approximately 750 'no-go' zones for French police. In some neighborhoods, Muslim citizens close off streets and sidewalks on their own authority for Friday prayers, which prevents residents who are not Muslim from entering or leaving the area. Some mosques also broadcast preaching and prayers over loudspeakers. Many French citizens have deemed this as 'occupation without tanks or soldiers' but French police have refused to intervene in fear of riots.

In Brussels, Belgium, police patrol areas in two squad cars: the first to patrol and the second to protect the patrol car. Police have been targets for aggression and are afraid to go on regular patrols. They have also been told not to eat or drink in public during Ramadan, in order to not cause a public disturbance and further target themselves.
Continued on the next page

That from 2011. It is not getting better. Just a few days ago an American was almost beaten to death by a Sharia patrol in London. His crime drinking a beer. The Islamic obligation of inflicting their laws on non-Muslims is what is going on in Europe.

Setanta

Thu 31 Oct, 2013 10:30 am
@coldjoint,
Got a link for your source, Bubba? How are we to know that the claims made therein are legitimate--are we just supposed to take your word for it?
coldjoint

Thu 31 Oct, 2013 10:34 am
Quote:
American Student Slashed In London, Police Eye “Muslims Patrols”
Oct 24, 2013 12:15 PM EDT
A Florida man was beaten savagely in area where police say self-appointed “Muslim patrols” target gays, drinkers and scantily-clad women. Nico Hines reports.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/10/25/american-student-slashed-in-london-police-eye-muslims-patrols.html

By the way, Asian means Muslim in the UK press.
coldjoint

Thu 31 Oct, 2013 10:36 am
@Setanta,
http://technorati.com/politics/article/no-go-zones-for-non-muslims/