What's the chance of Ted Cruz becoming president?

parados

Thu 24 Oct, 2013 08:47 pm
@coldjoint,
The government has the right to set rules for what enters the country. It's right there in the US Constitution.
coldjoint

Thu 24 Oct, 2013 08:49 pm
@parados,
And it also has the right to punish conservatives. That is not in the Constitution
parados

Thu 24 Oct, 2013 09:01 pm
@coldjoint,
When conservatives break the law they are subject to the same punishment as others. Why do you feel conservatives should be exempt from the law? Do you not believe in the Constitution and the founders words about being a country of laws?
coldjoint

Thu 24 Oct, 2013 09:03 pm
@parados,
And the non profit Conservative orgs applying for tax exempt status broke the law?
Finn dAbuzz

Thu 24 Oct, 2013 09:03 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

It will be easier to scroll past my posts for all of the liberal bullies here. I will stick with magenta.

Wow finn's sock-puppet just dissed him.
0 Replies

parados

Thu 24 Oct, 2013 09:04 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

And the non profit Conservative orgs applying for tax exempt status broke the law?

Now you are confused. Which of those organizations was charged with a crime?
coldjoint

Thu 24 Oct, 2013 09:04 pm
@parados,
If you believed in the Constitution you would not let this president **** on it.
coldjoint

Thu 24 Oct, 2013 09:07 pm
@parados,
The crime was committed against them. By the IRS.

But Holder is very selective in his prosecutions. Remember the new black panthers? The admin. is racist.
parados

Thu 24 Oct, 2013 09:07 pm
@coldjoint,
The only one I see shitting on the Constitution is you coldjoint.
Let me ask you again, even though I know you won't answer because you can't do anything more than recite the slogans you learned from RW radio or from freeper posters, what crimes were those organizations charged with?
coldjoint

Thu 24 Oct, 2013 09:11 pm
@parados,
Don't talk to me about rhetoric. And do not suggest that the RW is anywhere near the level the left has sunk to.
parados

Thu 24 Oct, 2013 09:12 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

The crime was committed against them. By the IRS.
Then cite the crime and give us a citation to the criminal code. Those organizations applied for 501c status. Under US law the IRS is required to confirm they actually meet the requirements for that status. If they didn't like the process, they didn't have to apply. By the way, the only organizations the IRS failed to give that status to were progressive organizations.

Quote:

But Holder is very selective in his prosecutions. Remember the new black panthers? The admin. is racist.
The New Black Panthers? ROFLMAO.. Do you understand anything about state's rights? It is the states that set and enforce voting laws. Unless the black panthers were actually violating someone's civil rights there is nothing the DoJ can charge them with. You are completely confused about laws coldjoint.
coldjoint

Thu 24 Oct, 2013 09:14 pm
@parados,
Quote:
Do you understand anything about state's rights?

I know Arizona was not allowed to enforce their laws
parados

Thu 24 Oct, 2013 09:19 pm
@coldjoint,
Now you are confused again. State's can't create laws that violate the US Constitution. Those are overturned by courts according to the US Constitution as Arizona's law was overturned by the USSC in a 7-2 vote. It wasn't even close.

Those laws that don't violate the US Constitution are enforced by the state. So your argument about the Black Panthers is still an argument out of ignorance.

coldjoint

Thu 24 Oct, 2013 09:28 pm
@parados,
No, my argument about the Black panthers is Holders racism.
0 Replies

JTT

Thu 24 Oct, 2013 09:28 pm
@coldjoint,
Does 'coldjoint' refer to the place where Doomsday Preppers store their food?
coldjoint

Thu 24 Oct, 2013 09:29 pm
@JTT,
Coldjoint is a term used in concrete, welding and plumbing.

And one Hell of a screen name.
JTT

Thu 24 Oct, 2013 09:34 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
If you believed in the Constitution you would not let this president **** on it.

That's one of the most important parts of the job description of a US president.
coldjoint

Thu 24 Oct, 2013 09:51 pm
@JTT,
Since Wilson, yes.
0 Replies

JTT

Thu 24 Oct, 2013 10:06 pm
@coldjoint,
It's just that you seem so much like a doomsday prepper.
coldjoint

Fri 25 Oct, 2013 04:03 pm
@JTT,
I think realist is more in line.