What's the chance of Ted Cruz becoming president?

parados

Thu 24 Oct, 2013 02:36 pm
@coldjoint,
Right... and this is happening because you don't have evidence of it. What evidence do you have that anyone has tried to silence conservatives. I say let them make all the idiotic statements they want to and then point out how idiotic they are.

Perhaps the problem is that the ideas you believe in are not valid and easily proven wrong. Witness your claim that no dire consequences would occur if the government couldn't borrow money. That is not supported because if you answer questions honestly you would readily admit that failure of the government to pay any of its obligations would result in higher borrowing costs.
coldjoint

Thu 24 Oct, 2013 02:59 pm
@parados,
And exactly how long are you going to sustain a system like this?
You are advocating a change from citizen to subject and you don't even know it.
The young have no jobs. Who is going to pay?
parados

Thu 24 Oct, 2013 03:21 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

And exactly how long are you going to sustain a system like this?
A system like what? If you mean a system where the US borrows money then let me remind you the US has borrowed money for over 200 years.

Quote:

You are advocating a change from citizen to subject and you don't even know it.
The young have no jobs. Who is going to pay?

The young have no jobs? Ah, hyperbole?
In July of 2013, according to the BLS, 19.7 million aged 16-24 were employed. If you confuse 19.7 million with zero I don't see how we can have a discussion that involves actual numbers.
coldjoint

Thu 24 Oct, 2013 08:00 pm
@parados,
What about the fifteen percent that don't. What is 15 % of 20 million?
parados

Thu 24 Oct, 2013 08:08 pm
@coldjoint,
You said the young have NO jobs.

Moving the goal posts by 17 million isn't an option after you have made such an obvious error.
coldjoint

Thu 24 Oct, 2013 08:15 pm
@parados,
Yours is the obvious error thinking this kind of entitlement society can survive. Look at the nanny states of Europe.
parados

Thu 24 Oct, 2013 08:20 pm
@coldjoint,
You do love to change the subject when you are shown to not know the subject you bring up.
parados

Thu 24 Oct, 2013 08:23 pm
@parados,
Let's recap some of your obvious errors, coldjoint.
You claimed no jobs when clearly there were 17 million.
You claimed the DoJ only charged Gibson with violating the Lacey Act because of the conservative donations of the owner yet it turns out the initial 2009 investigation was not by the DoJ at all, it was by border agents. And then Gibson actually admitted they did the act you said was only a political prosecution.
coldjoint

Thu 24 Oct, 2013 08:23 pm
@parados,
The real subject here is your friends using every dirty trick there is to support a clown, a puppet of the extreme left. And using the hate they claim Republicans harbor.
That is the transparency we see, a faction that would rather lie and cheat than talk.
parados

Thu 24 Oct, 2013 08:24 pm
@coldjoint,
More vague statements that you can't support. That seems to be the only thing you can do coldjoint. You certainly can't carry on an intelligent discussion. You only throw out slogans and then run when your slogans are shown to be untrue.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Thu 24 Oct, 2013 08:25 pm
coldjoint are you, as the subtly inciteful edgar suggests, me?

If so please stop using that magenta colored font.
coldjoint

Thu 24 Oct, 2013 08:26 pm
@parados,
Did you know it was about a wood imported from India that had to be cut there? Gibson takes pride in its products, and feels that cutting should be done by trained craftmen.. The healthcare website shows you the pride the our government takes in theirs.
JTT

Thu 24 Oct, 2013 08:31 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
So you wouldn't pay soldiers risking their lives to defend us?

That is so lame, Max, incredibly lame. I'm shocked that a guy as smart as you would resort to these silly slogans. There hasn't been a US soldiers risking his or her life to defend "us" since WWII.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 24 Oct, 2013 08:34 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
It will be easier to scroll past my posts for all of the liberal bullies here. I will stick with magenta.
parados

Thu 24 Oct, 2013 08:35 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
Did you know it was about a wood imported from India that had to be cut there?

See, there you go again. Not knowing all the facts but willing to pretend you do.
Gibson was actually raided at 2 different times for illegal imports. In 2009 and 2011. The 2009 raid was for wood from Madagascar. The 2011 raid was for wood from India.

Quote:
Gibson takes pride in its products, and feels that cutting should be done by trained craftmen..
So you are saying that Gibson knowingly imported wood that was not properly exported from India? It is illegal under US law to import items that were illegally exported from another country.
Butrflynet

Thu 24 Oct, 2013 08:35 pm
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:

coldjoint reminds me of somebody. Tell you when I remember who it is.

A wannabe student of Glen Beck?
coldjoint

Thu 24 Oct, 2013 08:37 pm
@Butrflynet,
Beck, actually, has been right quite a few times.
JTT

Thu 24 Oct, 2013 08:38 pm
@coldjoint,
Finn was joking, CJ.

You know you really should light them. You're not getting anything out of them cold.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 24 Oct, 2013 08:41 pm
@parados,
Quote:
So you are saying that Gibson knowingly imported wood that was not properly exported from India? It is illegal under US law to import items that were illegally exported from another country.

So are you saying the government has the right to destroy the quality of their product?
There are such things as exceptions. This is illustrated beautifully by this admin. and its exemptions for every Tom Dick and Harry that has put serious bucks in their coffers.
JTT

Thu 24 Oct, 2013 08:44 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
Beck, actually, has been right quite a few times.

That's true. I've been informed that he never calls himself Sean Banality.
0 Replies