What's the chance of Ted Cruz becoming president?

andy31

Mon 6 Apr, 2015 11:41 pm
@Frank Apisa,
If Hilary wins or any other Democrat for that matter, than we will all have a chance to live through what that film "Idiocracy" was about.
For those of you who did not see it, I'd recommend to watch it before the elections. It is "Hillary'ous".
oralloy

Tue 7 Apr, 2015 04:05 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
Has else anyone noticed the monster of a dark money apparatus that Jeb set up just for the primaries?

I guess not.

I assume though that the Democrats will want to try to demonize him over it when they feel the moment is right. You guys will probably hear about it then.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Tue 7 Apr, 2015 06:18 am
@maxdancona,
Max...obviously rifter has some problems understanding things! Wink
izzythepush

Tue 7 Apr, 2015 06:22 am
@Frank Apisa,
I think rifter might be a sockpuppet. There has been somewhat of a deluge of far right republican, and Israel, supporting gobshites in the past few days.
Frank Apisa

Tue 7 Apr, 2015 06:24 am
@andy31,
We lived through the first Idiocracy during the years 1981 - 1989 under one president. We survived...barely.

Then we lived through another during the 1989 - 1993 under a different president. We survived once again.

Then we lived through a particularly virulent one under another president during 2001 -2009...and we actually managed to survive that debacle.

Hillary will be a breath of fresh air compared with those three national tragedies.
Frank Apisa

Tue 7 Apr, 2015 06:26 am
@izzythepush,
He does seem to be a sock puppet, Izzy.

But he seems to have missed Max's point completely...so it must not be Max's hand up his skirt!
izzythepush

Tue 7 Apr, 2015 06:58 am
@Frank Apisa,
Max may be many things, but he's not a far right republican Israel can do no wrong type. I don't think the reappearance of Foofie is coincidental either.
0 Replies

rifter

Tue 7 Apr, 2015 01:08 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:

Hillary will be a breath of fresh air compared with those three national tragedies.

Fresh air? She carries around the stench of arrogance and thinks she is above the law. If you want another person to run the office of president by whim, she is just what you want.

glitterbag

Tue 7 Apr, 2015 01:10 pm
Rand Paul just threw his hat in the ring. That's not going to help Ted.
edgarblythe

Tue 7 Apr, 2015 01:13 pm
@glitterbag,
As is their constipational right and duty.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Tue 7 Apr, 2015 01:19 pm
@rifter,
rifter wrote:

Quote:

Fresh air? She carries around the stench of arrogance and thinks she is above the law. If you want another person to run the office of president by whim, she is just what you want.

She could smell like a dead skunk...and still be a breath of fresh air COMPARED with those three national tragedies, rifter.
rifter

Tue 7 Apr, 2015 01:29 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
She could smell like a dead skunk...and still be a breath of fresh air COMPARED with those three national tragedies, rifter.

So you don't think a president that thinks they are above the law is a tragedy? There are an awful lot of people that do. And I do not think with Obamas lawlessness , a real tragedy( a Constitutional one), will be allowed by the voters again.
korkamann

Tue 7 Apr, 2015 01:31 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:

Hear! Hear! Tell it like it is. Hillary might smell like a "dead skunk" to some who're averse to her, but the Republicans remind me of a cancer that has metastasized to the brain, destroying the mind in the process, with no hope of ever recovering.
rifter

Tue 7 Apr, 2015 01:49 pm
@korkamann,
Quote:
Republicans remind me of a cancer that has metastasized to the brain, destroying the mind in the process, with no hope of ever recovering.

And if your mind gets any narrower it could thread a needle.
korkamann

Tue 7 Apr, 2015 01:52 pm
@rifter,
Quote:

And if your mind gets any narrower it could thread a needle.

Why Foofie, thanks for the compliment...I wish I could say your mind was good for something.
Frank Apisa

Tue 7 Apr, 2015 02:01 pm
@rifter,
rifter wrote:

Quote:

So you don't think a president that thinks they are above the law is a tragedy?

Reagan thought he was above the law...and you guys never got all that upset with him.

There is no indication that Obama thinks he is "above the law"

Quote:
There are an awful lot of people that do. And I do not think with Obamas lawlessness , a real tragedy( a Constitutional one), will be allowed by the voters again.

Really!

I agree with you on one thing, rifter. The part where you said, "...I do not think..."
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Tue 7 Apr, 2015 02:02 pm
@korkamann,
Korkamann...

...is this guy really Foofie???
korkamann

Tue 7 Apr, 2015 02:14 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:

I could not swear on it definitively but have this creepy feeling it's him....it certainly resembles his board persona.
edgarblythe

Tue 7 Apr, 2015 02:17 pm
@korkamann,
korkamann wrote:

Quote:

I could not swear on it definitively but have this creepy feeling it's him....it certainly resembles his board persona.

That would help explain why I was so quick to put it on ignore.
parados

Tue 7 Apr, 2015 02:26 pm
@rifter,
Lawlessness? Do you have any idea of what the law is? Let alone how one violates it? Executive orders are within the law. There is nothing Obama has done that can be shown to be "lawless."