What's the chance of Ted Cruz becoming president?

glitterbag

Tue 7 Apr, 2015 02:46 pm
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:

korkamann wrote:

Quote:
...is this guy really Foofie???

I could not swear on it definitively but have this creepy feeling it's him....it certainly resembles his board persona.

That would help explain why I was so quick to put it on ignore.

Wow, so did I, it was an automatic reflex.
rifter

Tue 7 Apr, 2015 03:33 pm
@glitterbag,

Quote:
Wow, so did I, it was an automatic reflex.

Narrow minds think alike, just not much.
rifter

Tue 7 Apr, 2015 03:45 pm
@rifter,
Looks like someone is listening. The 0 proves that. Not that those who have me, and others, on ignore will answer, but why would you only want to hear what you agree with? Are you people that insecure? I just don't see any level of emotional maturity in people like that.

Will anyone be mature enough to answer, because the insecure children here are reading every ignored response.
mysteryman

Tue 7 Apr, 2015 03:55 pm
@parados,
Quote:
Executive orders are within the law

ANY executive order?
Can you not think of any example where an executive order would be against the law?
Frank Apisa

Tue 7 Apr, 2015 04:09 pm
@rifter,
Hey, Rifter...I disagree with almost everything you write...but I do not have you on IGNORE.

Are you Foofie? Or more exactly...were you Foofie?/b]
rifter

Tue 7 Apr, 2015 06:15 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
Hey, Rifter...I disagree with almost everything you write...but I do not have you on IGNORE.

You are living large, my man. Congratulations.
0 Replies

Ragman

Tue 7 Apr, 2015 06:40 pm
@Frank Apisa,
that non-answer answers that one, huh Frank?
jcboy

Tue 7 Apr, 2015 06:42 pm
Ted Cruz: "If the court tries to do this it will be rampant judicial activism. It will be lawlessness, it will be fundamentally illegitimate."

Ted Cruz seems to think the Supreme Court has no authority to rule on marriage equality at all. And if they do use the power he doesn't actually admit they have, he wants Congress to strip them of that power that they don't have because seriously this guy is a Senator.

I can't wait until he debates Rand Paul and Scott Walker and Bobby Jindal, the stupid will be spectacular. Cool
edgarblythe

Tue 7 Apr, 2015 06:46 pm
@jcboy,
The quotes for facebook humor will be endless.
jcboy

Tue 7 Apr, 2015 06:48 pm
@edgarblythe,
Better then watching reruns of the Golden Girls Razz
0 Replies

rifter

Tue 7 Apr, 2015 06:49 pm
@jcboy,

Quote:
I can't wait until he debates Rand Paul and Scott Walker and Bobby Jindal, the stupid will be spectacular

And when Hillary debates herself? The stupid will be in the audience.
glitterbag

Tue 7 Apr, 2015 09:14 pm
@rifter,
You poor soul, you poor poor soul.
glitterbag

Tue 7 Apr, 2015 09:21 pm
@glitterbag,
I suspect Rand Pauls announcement today will not be beneficial for McCarty/Cruz.
0 Replies

rifter

Tue 7 Apr, 2015 10:28 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
You poor soul, you poor poor soul.

A little to insecure not to look. I knew it.
0 Replies

andy31

Wed 8 Apr, 2015 01:07 am
There is some truth in the observation, which suggests that being democratic liberal is not only political view, but mainly mental disorder.
I would expect, that all the IQ points of 75% of leftists on this topic will still be below of reminding 25% conservatives IQ points here.
Frank Apisa

Wed 8 Apr, 2015 06:22 am
@Ragman,
I was kinda hoping he would answer...

...but sometimes not answering, as you suggested, IS an answer.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Wed 8 Apr, 2015 06:24 am
@andy31,
andy31 wrote:

There is some truth in the observation, which suggests that being democratic liberal is not only political view, but mainly mental disorder.
I would expect, that all the IQ points of 75% of leftists on this topic will still be below of reminding 25% conservatives IQ points here.

If that is something you invented yourself...it shows it is probably false.

If it is something you stole from someone else...it shows that both you and the person you stole it from are evidence it is probably false.

And keep in mind that I am not a Democrat nor a liberal.
izzythepush

Wed 8 Apr, 2015 06:42 am
@Frank Apisa,
It's the sort of stupid think Oralboy would say. I think it's what passes as wit amongst the brain damaged.
0 Replies

usery

Wed 8 Apr, 2015 06:54 am
@andy31,
Quote:

Yes, reminding 25% conservatives IQ points is doubtless beyond some .
0 Replies

parados

Wed 8 Apr, 2015 07:43 am
@mysteryman,
Without a court ruling saying they are, there isn't evidence to claim they are in violation of the law. In the case of Obama, no such court rulings exist. In fact the one court ruling conservative idiots have been trotting out doesn't say what they think it does.