What's the chance of Ted Cruz becoming president?

jcboy

Fri 3 Apr, 2015 05:25 pm
The Dallas News reports that the Texas Conservative is also trying to drum up support to have Congress to strip federal courts of jurisdiction over marriage equality if the Supreme Court legalizes gay marriage. I wonder how many catch the Neil Diamond reference? Cool

Video: Ted Cruz' Persecution Complex On Display In Iowa

Quote:
"They also want to persecute anyone who has a good faith belief that marriage is a holy sacrament, the union of one man and one woman, ordained as a covenant by God." - Senator Ted Cruz

Presidential hopeful Ted Cruz was campaigning in Iowa last night, although his "political" gathering at Morningside College in Sioux City could easily have been mistaken for an old time revival meeting. There were plenty of exclamations and lamentations punctuated by attacks on same-sex marriage:

"Every one of us is concerned about how the Court might rule" said Cruz crooned to the audience, "The first thing, and I think the most important thing, every one of us can do is pray. Lift up in prayer."

Senator Cruz also criticized Indiana governor Mike Pence for not standing more firmly behind his state's new "Religious Freedom Restoration Act," which Cruz called "the right thing." Then Sen. Cruz railed against LGBT activists for resisting religious freedom laws, telling the audience:

"Religious liberty is not some fringe view. It is the basis of this country!” (Note to Sen. Cruz, so is equality.)

The Dallas News reports that the Texas Conservative is also trying to drum up support to have Congress to strip federal courts of jurisdiction over marriage equality if the Supreme Court legalizes gay marriage.

“If the court tries to do this,” Cruz warns, "it will be rampant judicial activism. It will be lawlessness, it will be fundamentally illegitimate."

coldjoint

Fri 3 Apr, 2015 06:52 pm
@jcboy,
http://www.alien-earth.com/images/smileys/boohoohoo.gif
0 Replies

korkamann

Fri 3 Apr, 2015 08:07 pm
Ted Cruz wallows in sentimental anachronism. He is a throwback to a different time. The world is changing before his eyes and he refuses to acknowledge this, the same way he shut down the government, an effort in futility. For someone whom it is said is so highly education and a mental giant, he sure is dumb. Everyone knows in order to attain the White House one must have crossover appeal. Cruz only appeal to one group, the Tea Party. According to George Wills, journalist, Ph.D. and news commentator, there is no future that exist for Ted Cruz in the White House. It seems no one outside the Tea Party particularly like the repulsive senator.
0 Replies

korkamann

Fri 3 Apr, 2015 08:15 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:

What's Cruz's chance of winning the republican nomination?

Nil!

Quote:

What's Cruz's chance of becoming president?

Less than zero.
coldjoint

Fri 3 Apr, 2015 09:05 pm
@korkamann,
Quote:
Less than zero.

Those are the chances of Democrats admitting that Killary is a crook and a liar. The perfect candidate. She has already put herself above the law.

To criticize someone like Cruz is on thing, to back a sleazy politician, married to a pig and most likely a pedophile, is another.

The world is changing. And not for the better when a person like Killary can garner any support.
mysteryman

Sat 4 Apr, 2015 06:18 am
@coldjoint,
Quote:
most likely a pedophile

Thats a pretty strong accusation to make.
Do you have any type of evidence, or are you making it up as you go along?
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Sat 4 Apr, 2015 06:23 am
@jcboy,
Quote:
"They also want to persecute anyone who has a good faith belief that marriage is a holy sacrament, the union of one man and one woman, ordained as a covenant by God." - Senator Ted Cruz

I would ask...where do they get this idea from?

0 Replies

clymid

Sat 4 Apr, 2015 11:41 am
Quote:
‘Sex slave’ claims Bill Clinton visited Epstein’s ‘orgy island’

Does anyone think he kept his pants on?
http://pagesix.com/2015/01/24/sex-slave-claims-bill-clinton-visited-epsteins-orgy-island/
oralloy

Sat 4 Apr, 2015 08:24 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
What's Cruz's chance of winning the republican nomination?

I don't know... not great, but it's possible. 10% maybe?

Has else anyone noticed the monster of a dark money apparatus that Jeb set up just for the primaries?

cicerone imposter wrote:
What's Cruz's chance of becoming president?

If Cruz wins the nomination, he'll win the general election. So, still 10%.
korkamann

Sat 4 Apr, 2015 08:32 pm
@clymid,
Quote:

Does anyone think he kept his pants on?

Are you a person who gains sexual pleasure from watching others when they are naked or engaged in sexual activity? We are discussing the loudmouth Ted Cruz and you're wondering if Bill Clinton kept his pants on? What the fu*k are you, a voyeur?
bpenny

Sat 4 Apr, 2015 09:07 pm
@korkamann,
What are you yelling at that guy for? He or she is just saying Shillary has a lot of baggage. And she is the same old ****, just more of it.
andy31

Sun 5 Apr, 2015 05:12 pm
@bpenny,
Bpenny, there is no point argue with the radical left. You might as well be arguing with your own dog: only response you'll get is barking. Lol.
(watch them now attack me, and accuse me that I compare them to a dog

Of course it would be very good for the all country if Ted Cruz would winn. Time to finally wake up and start making some right decisions people!
Enough of those silly mistakes; choosing Obama just because of his skin color, and we needed a black President???? Really?? Seriously? We are that low? Just look around you...
It only took 6 years; no country respect us anymore, he create debts, that we'll never will get out of, look at our streets in Ferguson, New York and other's, spewing haterage blacks agaist whites, look what democrats did to our healthcare, and than openly admitted they lied to us because we are "stupid".
Just repeating..

I wonder if every anti republican here would like continuetion of this?

Ted Cruz is true constitutional conservative, passionate honest, and truthful, which will be very refreshing for us.
I very much think he has big chance of winning. He Is gaining lots of respect for his decisiveness and unapologetic views.
Example is his promise to repeal every word of Obama care.
I hope he'll do it!
RABEL222

Mon 6 Apr, 2015 05:30 pm
@andy31,
Can you name the radical left dogs on this site? I can name several radicals on the right including yourself if one uses your definition of radical.
Frank Apisa

Mon 6 Apr, 2015 05:37 pm
@andy31,
I certainly hope you get a chance to vote for him...hope that he is at the top of the Republican ticket.

I image Hillary hopes that he is at the top of the Republican ticket also.

http://aattp.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/palin-cruz.png
Frank Apisa

Mon 6 Apr, 2015 05:41 pm
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-vglhkcuF3Xg/VMeq7_YH2nI/AAAAAAAAa-Y/GHRqGdBLkKQ/s1600/Palin%2BCruz.jpg
korkamann

Mon 6 Apr, 2015 05:54 pm
@Frank Apisa,
I hope Cruz is nominated! Oh what a wonderful gift to the Dems! I can hardly contain my glee!!!!
rifter

Mon 6 Apr, 2015 07:26 pm
@korkamann,
Quote:
I hope Cruz is nominated! Oh what a wonderful gift to the Dems! I can hardly contain my glee!!!!

If he is nominated, he will win. Patriotism is contagious. Democrats have no one to catch it from.
rifter

Mon 6 Apr, 2015 07:32 pm
@RABEL222,
Can you name the radical left lap dogs on this site?

Fixed
0 Replies

maxdancona

Mon 6 Apr, 2015 07:39 pm
@rifter,
rifter wrote:

Quote:

If he is nominated, he will win. Patriotism is contagious. Democrats have no one to catch it from.

Yes! I learned that lesson when McCain beat Obama to become president.
rifter

Mon 6 Apr, 2015 07:42 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
Yes! I learned that lesson when McCain beat Obama to become president.

Mc Cain was an establishment candidate. If you cannot see the difference between him and Cruz, try another subject. Politics is not your forte.
0 Replies