Bush's Successes!

Reply Fri 9 Apr, 2004 04:50 am
1. Looted 20% of the world's oil reserves for family and buddies.

2. Removed the evil mass-murderer of innocents, Saddam, from power.

3. Continued mass-murdering innocents himself, but now officially to protect them from insurgents ..... and it doesn't matter how many innocents and our forces he has to kill doing it.

4. Plans to appear to hand-over power in Iraq to a puppet-regime of 'yes' men in a few month's time.

5. Protecting America against mainland terrorism by supplying would-be terrorists with plentiful supplies of sacrificial targets in Iraq and Afghanistan in the form of coalition forces.

6. Amazingly, achieved the remarkable feat of uniting Shiite and Sunni Muslims ..... in joint-hatred of America and Americans.

With an Administration like this, who needs enemies?
Twisted Evil
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,015 • Replies: 41
No top replies

Titus

Reply Fri 9 Apr, 2004 06:54 am
Hi John:

A better list can't be found! Well done.

Might I add Bush's transfer of wealth ($1.4 trillion over 10 years) from retired Americans to Big Pharma in the form of his bogus Medicare prescription drug plan?

This is one cynical SOB and scumbag.
0 Replies

Tarantulas

Reply Fri 9 Apr, 2004 08:50 am
Pretty silly stuff.
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Fri 9 Apr, 2004 08:55 am
Tarantulas wrote:
Pretty silly stuff.

Not for the people dying at the US's hands it's not.
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Fri 9 Apr, 2004 10:17 am
The tragedy is that the blunders of the Bush administration will be paid for with the sweat, blood and tears and treasury of the American people.
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Fri 9 Apr, 2004 10:21 am
Those of you with so much hate--knowing that more than 50% of Americans profoundly disagree with you--why do you stay? Everything on the list is pure poppycock devised by people so blinded by hate they cannot see the truth if it was force fed to them.
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Fri 9 Apr, 2004 10:33 am
Fox
Quote:
Those of you with so much hate--knowing that more than 50% of Americans profoundly disagree with you--why do you stay?

Are you suggesting the claimed 50% of Americans who disagree with the policies of the fascist sitting in the White House leave the country? I suppose that includes all those elected officials who vote against Bush's policies. I hope you can see how ridiculous your question is.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Fri 9 Apr, 2004 10:36 am
How is this statement: "Amazingly, achieved the remarkable feat of uniting Shiite and Sunni Muslims ..... in joint-hatred of America and Americans." silly? Because fifty-percent of Americans disagree with it? How is is it hateful?
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Fri 9 Apr, 2004 10:52 am
No I have not suggested any of you leave. I have to wonder though given the level of pure hatred leveled at our current government demonstrated in so many of the posts, why do you want to be here?
0 Replies

John Webb

Reply Fri 9 Apr, 2004 11:45 am
Can anyone with a long memory recall ANY ADMINISTRATION, of any persuasion who has generated so much internal division and international derision as the present one?

Even Nixon would be struggling to compete with these descendents of horse thieves and cattle rustlers. Twisted Evil
0 Replies

Tarantulas

Reply Fri 9 Apr, 2004 12:01 pm
InfraBlue wrote:
How is this statement: "Amazingly, achieved the remarkable feat of uniting Shiite and Sunni Muslims ..... in joint-hatred of America and Americans." silly? Because fifty-percent of Americans disagree with it? How is is it hateful?

It's silly because the insurgents are a small minority. Most Iraqis just want to live their lives. They don't hate anyone other than Saddam and his cronies.
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Fri 9 Apr, 2004 12:17 pm
Exactly
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Fri 9 Apr, 2004 12:41 pm
In answer to John Webb's question though, most presidents elected in the last 60 years or so have been elected with less than 50% of the vote. THat means approximately 50% or of the Americans didn't want whoever did get elected.'

Are you old enough to remember the freedom riders and desegregation and the National Guard holding back angry mobs so that frightened black kids could get into a school house?

Are you old enough to remember the angst and anger during the Johnson and Nixon administrations--the height of the anti-Viet Nam era. We were sending troops to the college campuses to put down student uprisings and sending riot squads into hot spots in almost every big city to stop the killing and looting.

Do you remember the public outrage when Gerald Ford pardoned Nixon and thus earned the dubious distinction of being the only man to serve as president without ever been elected president or vice president?

Were you around during the Jimmy Carter administration when double digit inflation was out of control, interest rates were off the scale, and unemployment hit new highs? About 50% of the population wanted his head on a platter even though he was a nice guy.

And are you old enough to remember the Reagan and Bush administrations when shrim voices of opposition were screaming foul over Iran-Contra and the special orders in Congress took on a whole new hateful and adversarial tone?

And don't forget Clinton. I doubt we'll ever have a president who generated as many anti-president websites as he did.

George W. Bush is no saint and he has made mistakes. I've mailed my share of letters to Washington with scathing criticism over some of the policies of the last three years. He has accomplished much that is good, too, and despite the shrill chorus from those who have chosen to hate him, I know him to be an honest and decent man.

I don't understand the level of hatred leveled at George W. Bush or anybody else. This is foreign and strange to me and I believe it to be less than constructive and to be just plain wrong. The American public will decide in November if Bush has earned a second term as president. But the attempts of the left to demonize him are, in my opinion, shameful.
0 Replies

Titus

Reply Fri 9 Apr, 2004 01:08 pm
"Those of you with so much hate...." foxfyre

LOL!!!!

Folks, this is the type of response so frequently heard from the bleed-heart Bush loyalists.

Any criticism of Poppy and Cackling Granny Bab's widdle precious boy is immediately branded "hate speech."

Talk about trying to cast a chill on dissent and debate in this country.

But reality bites and we will not be silenced by empty labels misappropriately used the Bush loyalists.
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Fri 9 Apr, 2004 01:10 pm
Don't worry though - God is on our side!

He hates George Bush too.
0 Replies

hobitbob

Reply Fri 9 Apr, 2004 01:23 pm
Foxfyre wrote:
Those of you with so much hate--knowing that more than 50% of Americans profoundly disagree with you--why do you stay?

Well, I don't know that we have that much "hate." As for why we stay, which is the more constructive act:
1) Leaving in frustration, and watching helplessly as your fellows are crushed under rhetoric such as that above?

2) Remaining silent, and allowing the unwashed mob to rule, as the rhetoric above seems to suggest one should do?

3) Actively working for reform to correct the problems you see with your govenrment?

As often as people like the poster above and her ilk proclaim their patriotism, I would posit that they are the true traitors to the ideology upon which the United States was founded. So, foxy, I don't hate America, but I am awfully dissapointed in our leaders and many of our people.
0 Replies

Titus

Reply Fri 9 Apr, 2004 01:31 pm
Hobitbob:

"Dissent is the highest form of patriotism." Thomas Jefferson

What are the Bush loyalists going to do now? Label Jefferson a commie pinko addicted to pot?

ROFLMAO!!!

We're right -- they're wrong.

Titus
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Fri 9 Apr, 2004 01:34 pm
You forgot his number one major accomplishment

Made the 41st. President seem not so bad :wink:
0 Replies

hobitbob

Reply Fri 9 Apr, 2004 01:55 pm
Titus wrote:
Hobitbob:

"Dissent is the highest form of patriotism." Thomas Jefferson

What are the Bush loyalists going to do now? Label Jefferson a commie pinko addicted to pot?

ROFLMAO!!!

We're right -- they're wrong.

Titus

Actually, the attribution of that particular quote to Jefferson is a common a common fallacy.
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Fri 9 Apr, 2004 02:06 pm
Hobit,

This is near univerally ascribed to Jefferson. Do you have a source to say otherwise?
0 Replies