Владимир Путин: "Ќосово је Србија"!

Reply Mon 30 Sep, 2013 12:04 am

One sort of a silver lining in the general calamity: with a total incompetent in the white house for the next two years, there seems to be a fairly good chance of watching Serbian tanks roll back into Kosovo.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,658 • Replies: 12
No top replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 30 Sep, 2013 01:36 am
@gungasnake,
gungasnake wrote:
One sort of a silver lining in the general calamity: with a total incompetent in the white house for the next two years, there seems to be a fairly good chance of watching Serbian tanks roll back into Kosovo.

I can't do on-line video (I'm trapped in dialup hell) but I heard the other day that an irate Serb had successfully gunned down one of his/her NATO oppressors.

It looks to me though that the Serbian government wants to join the EU so badly that they intend to just take whatever abuse the Europeans dish out. I'll be surprised if they start defending themselves.
gungasnake

Reply Mon 30 Sep, 2013 07:58 am
@oralloy,
Remember the day when the Russians handed that shit4brain Soros-puppet "orange(TM)" clown Sockawillie his ass when he tried to just grab off South Ossetia?

Quote:
Oh what a beautiful morning, oh what a beautiful day,
I've got a beautiful FEELING,
EVERYTHING's going my way....

As good as that was, there's a much better day coming right soon, particularly with a total incompetent in the white house, and that is going to be the day that Serbian tanks roll back into Kosovo and there isn't a thing in the world the demoKKKrats or "neocons(TM)" can do about it.

Here's hoping every one of those sorry fuckers (KKKlintlers, Wesley Clark, Allbright et. al) are still alive to watch.

Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 30 Sep, 2013 08:30 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
... I heard the other day that an irate Serb had successfully gunned down one of his/her NATO oppressors.
Serbia is a member of NATO’s Partnership for Peace programme since December 2006. And only four days ago, NATO Secretary General stated that NATO is ready to expand practical cooperation and political dialogue with Serbia step by step ... when he talked with Tomislav Nikolic.

Killed was an Eulex officer from Lithuanian and wounded another from the Czech Republic.
(Eulex is a deployment of European Union (EU) police and civilian resources - the killed and wounded were custom officers.)
The Eulex death is its first one since the mission began work in 2008 with the approval by the United Nations Security Council. Thus, apart from EU members, third parties Croatia, Turkey, Switzerland, Norway, Canada and the United States also take part.

According to Serbian sources, published by the Serbian daily Blic, a criminal gang of five persons was behind this attack, the motifs were to prevent local elections and keep up present criminal structures.
oralloy

Reply Tue 1 Oct, 2013 12:06 am
@gungasnake,
gungasnake wrote:
Remember the day when the Russians handed that shit4brain Soros-puppet "orange(TM)" clown Sockawillie his ass when he tried to just grab off South Ossetia?

Actually, South Ossetia is legally part of Georgia (just as Kosovo is legally part of Serbia). What Russia did to Georgia is an exact mirror image of what NATO did to Serbia.

I don't think that is a coincidence either. I think Putin deliberately used Georgia as revenge for what NATO did to Serbia.

gungasnake wrote:
As good as that was, there's a much better day coming right soon, particularly with a total incompetent in the white house, and that is going to be the day that Serbian tanks roll back into Kosovo and there isn't a thing in the world the demoKKKrats or "neocons(TM)" can do about it.

If I were Serbia, I long ago would have either recaptured all of Kosovo, or I would have used Kosovo's independence as justification for annexing Northern Kosovo and Republika Srpska.

But the Serbian government seems intent on joining the EU at all costs. They have just calmly accepted all of the abuse that the EU has heaped on them over the years. I'll be very surprised if they invade Kosovo.

I'll also be very surprised if Putin lets go of South Ossetia and Abkhazia without Kosovo first being returned to the Serbs.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 1 Oct, 2013 12:08 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:
oralloy wrote:
... I heard the other day that an irate Serb had successfully gunned down one of his/her NATO oppressors.

Serbia is a member of NATO’s Partnership for Peace programme since December 2006. And only four days ago, NATO Secretary General stated that NATO is ready to expand practical cooperation and political dialogue with Serbia step by step ... when he talked with Tomislav Nikolic.

Yes. The Serbian government desperately wants to join the EU and has been willing to calmly accept all of the abuse that the EU has heaped on them over the years.

Walter Hinteler wrote:
According to Serbian sources, published by the Serbian daily Blic, a criminal gang of five persons was behind this attack, the motifs were to prevent local elections and keep up present criminal structures.

Freedom fighters are often referred to as criminals by those who are allied with the regimes that oppress them.

Despite Gungasnake's optimism, I think the EU will succeed in their oppression of the Serbs.

But that only means that Putin will refuse to relent in the oppression he has directed at Georgia in revenge.

Since the Georgians are the victims of events that were ultimately caused by EU aggression, I hope the EU will prove willing to accept Georgia as an EU member when they apply for membership.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 1 Oct, 2013 12:33 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
Freedom fighters are often referred to as criminals by those who are allied with the regimes that oppress them.
It seems - at least according to those sources - that they are not Talibans, but five "ordinary" criminals.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 1 Oct, 2013 12:38 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
Since the Georgians are the victims of events that were ultimately caused by EU aggression, I hope the EU will prove willing to accept Georgia as an EU member when they apply for membership.
Georgia does not have any official status as a candidate but is related to the EU via an Association Agreement.

You think that the EU was the reason for the breakdown of the USSR? Georgia declared independence before the collapse of the Soviet Union!
Or are you referring to the "Rose Revolution"?
oralloy

Reply Tue 1 Oct, 2013 01:56 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:
You think that the EU was the reason for the breakdown of the USSR?
Walter Hinteler wrote:
Or are you referring to the "Rose Revolution"?

"South Ossetia is legally part of Georgia (just as Kosovo is legally part of Serbia). What Russia did to Georgia is an exact mirror image of what NATO did to Serbia."

"I don't think that is a coincidence either. I think Putin deliberately used Georgia as revenge for what NATO did to Serbia."
Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 1 Oct, 2013 06:19 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
"South Ossetia is legally part of Georgia (just as Kosovo is legally part of Serbia). What Russia did to Georgia is an exact mirror image of what NATO did to Serbia."
That might be so - Russia, Nicaragua, Venezuela, Nauru and Tuvalu recognised South Ossetia.

Those I know from Kosovo have a different opinion to yours. But since I know quite a few Serbs as well ... they share your opinion. But that's just anecdotal ...
oralloy

Reply Tue 1 Oct, 2013 06:47 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:
Those I know from Kosovo have a different opinion to yours. But since I know quite a few Serbs as well ... they share your opinion.

That Kosovo is legally part of Serbia is not an opinion. It is a fact.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 1 Oct, 2013 08:13 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
That Kosovo is legally part of Serbia is not an opinion. It is a fact.
You always and only post facts, I know.

However, the legal Serbian government agreed in exchange for limited autonomous powers for the Serb north, not to block Kosovo's path to eventual membership of the EU
gungasnake

Reply Tue 1 Oct, 2013 08:24 am
@Walter Hinteler,
In real life, "Serbian war criminal(TM)" is more or less an oxymoron. Most if not all of the various charges which have been leveled against Serbs do not stand up well under close examination. Spectacular cases include the "Srebrenica massacre", the "Trnopolje Death Camp", and the "Racak Massacre":

http://whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/LIE/BOSNIA_PHOTO/bosnia.html

http://de-construct.net/e-zine/?p=7165

http://opinionleaders.htmlplanet.com/walker.html

0 Replies