GOP stands with Cruz

gungasnake

Reply Thu 26 Sep, 2013 01:12 pm
@parados,
That doesn't work and I wouldn't do it. What I'm talking about is opening market and removing unreasonable impediments, and eliminating middle-men and profiteer and abusers.
parados

Reply Thu 26 Sep, 2013 01:42 pm
@gungasnake,
Trust busting is the government interfering in the market. You are advocating for the government to control the market place and dictate who can charge what prices and who they can sell to.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Thu 26 Sep, 2013 02:22 pm
@gungasnake,
Quote:
What I'm talking about is opening market and removing unreasonable impediments, and eliminating middle-men and profiteer and abusers.

You really are one confused little puppy, Gunga. You don't know what the hell you even stand for.

It's laughable to hear you lot pontificate on political systems, the konsteetwoshun and the like and you possess little more than a grade school bit of larnin' in all this.

Your knowledge of English and its grammar stinks too.
gungasnake

Reply Thu 26 Sep, 2013 05:01 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
Your knowledge of English and its grammar stinks too.

I have a keyboard on which the 's' is sticking at present... Other than that, there isn't any real grammar in English. There's a remnant of a genitive case for possession (add a 's) and pronouns decline, but that's about it. A real grammar book for English would be one page, sort of like the Polish social register or the book of Italian war heroes.
JTT

Reply Thu 26 Sep, 2013 05:07 pm
@gungasnake,
You've stated this nonsense before and that highlights your ignorance about English and the grammar of English. That even highlights your ignorance of the meaning of the word grammar.

Come to think of it pretty much everything you say highlights your ignorance of one thing or another.

Quote:
A real grammar book for English would be one page

Even the idiotic "grammar" books that were found in US schools were more than one page.
gungasnake

Reply Thu 26 Sep, 2013 07:01 pm
@JTT,
This would be my idea of a reasonable grammar book:

http://puzkarapuz.org/156505-grammatika-russkogo-yazyka-v-illyustraciyax.html

http://www.fondknig.com/uploads/posts/2010-07/71272_126191-0.jpg
JTT

Reply Thu 26 Sep, 2013 07:13 pm
@gungasnake,
Quote:
This would be my idea of a reasonable grammar book:

Since you don't know anything about grammar, your idea is of little to no import.
gungasnake

Reply Thu 26 Sep, 2013 07:30 pm
@JTT,
Like I say, I don't see how you can really learn much about grammar by studying a language which doesn't have any. English generally uses word order and prepositions in lieu of grammar.

The lack of grammar in fact at least partly explains why there's so little decent poetry in English and no real English opera other than for Gilbert/Sullivan and Scott Joplin's Treemonisha; the language basically lacks any sort of a sizable body of words which rhyme.
JTT

Reply Thu 26 Sep, 2013 07:38 pm
@gungasnake,
Whose bullshit are you repeating, Gunga?
0 Replies

raprap

Reply Thu 26 Sep, 2013 07:54 pm
@gungasnake,
Oh I beg to differ GangaSnaKKKe

Rap
0 Replies