My crush says he doesn't like me but acts like he does?

Reply Sat 21 Sep, 2013 08:11 pm
Okay so i told my crush i like him and he said he doesn't have those feelings and that he is really sorry, this was over face book because he says it would be awkward if we hung out. But he stares at me all the time and when i look he looks away, then looks again, he always tries to be around me, he shows off, especially when his mates are around and him and his mates always whisper and i know they are talking about me then look over at me after and they laugh at me, my crush is so loud when i am around as well. However he is a confident guy in general and like with other girls he calls them hot and can talk to them easily but me he acts different, seems nervous and tense when i am around, sometimes he blushes. Could he actually like me and be hiding his feelings? Why? Cuz like he never asks me to hang out as he says it would be awkward and I am not sure why. Also he never initiates conversation but when i do he is so nice and he always replies every single time and fast too and sometimes inserts blushing smiley faces.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,626 • Replies: 1
No top replies

jespah

Reply Sun 22 Sep, 2013 09:02 am
@Luv forever,
Or maybe his pals are nasty and are making fun of you and he's too wimpy to tell them to lay off.
0 Replies