How Long Are You Willing To Support This Iraq Thing?

dlowan

Reply Sun 11 Apr, 2004 09:27 am
" Or was that a rhetorical question?"

Not really. I am trying to explore and understand the logic here.

But I note things are so polarized it is hard to ask questions without people thinking you are getting at them!
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sun 11 Apr, 2004 09:41 am
well dlowan if I may offer my opinion......

The invasion of Iraq will cause the proliferation of WMD's throughout the world.

The US, under it's current leadership would LIKE to invade every country that is not strategically important to them and does not share in it's ideaology, which at the end of the day is "how can I make some money off this country"? The WMD thing is just a convenient excuse, seized and built upon after 9/11.

To address the last question...see my first response.....

I shall await instruction on why I'm an idiot. :wink:

PS Thank you for the Chocolate Bunnies and the baskets my cubs and squinney are in "Bunny Heaven" , but I can't eat candy. Could I have some buffalo wings in a basket instead? Very Happy
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sun 11 Apr, 2004 09:42 am
well dlowan if I may offer my opinion......

The invasion of Iraq will cause the proliferation of WMD's throughout the world.

The US, under it's current leadership would LIKE to invade every country that is not strategically important to them and does not share in it's ideaology, which at the end of the day is "how can I make some money off this country"? The WMD thing is just a convenient excuse, seized and built upon after 9/11.

To address the last question...see my first response.....

I shall await instruction on why I'm an idiot. :wink:

PS Thank you for the Chocolate Bunnies and the baskets my cubs and squinney are in "Bunny Heaven" , but I can't eat candy. Could I have some buffalo wings in a basket instead? Very Happy
0 Replies