NSFW (view)
izzythepush

Reply Thu 12 Sep, 2013 02:53 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
That's the saddest thing I've ever read.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Thu 12 Sep, 2013 02:57 pm
Romeo said- "Think of me as a "circuit judge" doing the rounds of forums to put offenders (usually phoney christians)"
----------------------------------------
Rosborne asked-"What do you consider "phony" christians exactly?"
-----------------------------------------

Basically if they're full of ****, they're phonies..Smile
Jesus put it far more eloquently than me-
"You will know them by their fruits... every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit...Therefore by their fruits you'll know them" (Matt 7:15-20)

Likewise it's easy to spot atheists who are under satanic control, just look around to hear satan using them as ventriloquists dummies to spout anti-christian propaganda..Wink
"To the pure all things are pure, but to those who are defiled and unbelieving nothing is pure; but even their mind and conscience are defiled" (Titus 1:15)

izzythepush

Reply Thu 12 Sep, 2013 03:41 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:

Romeo said- "Think of me as a "circuit judge" doing the rounds of forums to put offenders (usually phoney christians)"
----------------------------------------
Rosborne asked-"What do you consider "phony" christians exactly?"
-----------------------------------------

Basically if they're full of ****, they're phonies..Smile

So that makes you a phoney. You've sorted that one out, now you can dust the soles of your feet.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Thu 12 Sep, 2013 03:42 pm
Neologist said- "I would enjoy a good discussion. Check my topics for a few suggestions: http://able2know.org/user/neologist/topics/
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks mate, i'll put on my boxing gloves and go there and start swinging.
Incidentally I see from your profile that you're even older than me (I'm 65) and there was I thinking I was the oldest fart around..Wink
neologist

Reply Thu 12 Sep, 2013 04:00 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
To make best use of the quote function, click on 'quote' instead of 'reply'. Then you can sort through the parts you wish to save, as I have clipped off the first few lines of your post.
Romeo Fabulini wrote:
Thanks mate, i'll put on my boxing gloves and go there and start swinging.
Incidentally I see from your profile that you're even older than me (I'm 65) and there was I thinking I was the oldest fart around..Wink
As far as gaseous emanations are concerned, I invite you to visit here:

http://able2know.org/topic/214955-1
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Thu 12 Sep, 2013 04:10 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Neofucious said "He who pats himself on the back may suffer shoulder dislocation."
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Thu 12 Sep, 2013 04:56 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:
PS- here's some feedback from people around the net over the past 11 years (my name is Mick)- ...

It's a bit twisted that you actually took the time to save all those.
neologist

Reply Thu 12 Sep, 2013 06:15 pm
@rosborne979,
rosborne979 wrote:
Romeo Fabulini wrote:
PS- here's some feedback from people around the net over the past 11 years (my name is Mick)- ...
It's a bit twisted that you actually took the time to save all those.
For a minute, I was jealous. Mr. Green
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Thu 12 Sep, 2013 07:53 pm
I call the earlier feedback writers WINNERS!
Now to redress the balance, here are the LOSERS, they're an unholy mix of atheists, fairy-worshippers and phoney 'christians'-

Faeshadow to me -"there are no words for the depth of ignorance and depravity that your mindset displays"
PeterM quote - "Mick, your posts are so full of BS I await to here you mooing. You are obviously one paranoid individual who has delusions of grandeur, and these are the least of your problems.....You do realise you're a tw*t?"
Veritasbellum to me - "..inane drivel, as the majority of your posts are......I pity you but I don't hate you......You put me off Christianity and you are definately a phoney Christian""
Toolate quote to me - "Everybody thinks you are an idiot.....atheists don't hate you, just find you laughable........What crimes are you planning now? More race hate?"
RomanticHorror to me - "you sick bast**d"
CreationFallacy quote to me - "Your posts remind me of local radio stations. Same old boring cr*p over and over again"
ZenAgain to me -"you wander off into drug induced metaphore.......I could tell by your posts that dementia was setting in"
PaganSunflower to me -"you have not fooled those on this board with even a shred of intelligence"
LanceT quote - "Mick try not to be a pr*ck all your life, eh?"
ZaZen quote - "Mick is like horse manure. You either stand in it or are sensible and avoid it."
OldyOneCanardly to me - "you are just an ignorant, bigotted, anti- semite with fascist and racist tendencies .....nothing of intelligence to contribute to anything or anybody ...........you big loser in life"
Dm2473 quote to me - "The fact that I'm Jewish and you're a Christian has nothing to do with the fact that you are a boorish, small minded, shallow, nincompoop"
Junoth quote to me - "What a sick and twisted mind you have! In fact the word "evil" springs to mind when I read your demented claptrap!"
Nanacad - Mick is a long time AOL message board w*nker..
Donbain - "I've got Mick on filter for one very good reason, his intelligence is too low beneath mine to dignify his lewdness with an answer"
Krpzd1 to me - "You really are a prize t*t aren't you?"
Sandragoggins (witch) -"I'm sure God has a special seat in hell for you Mick,.feel free to go fornicate yourself"
Steve H - "Micks a narrow-minded unchristian unqualified know-nothing silly little man and work-shy racist layabout"
Cymba - "Micks an unchristian aggressive liar showing no fruits of the spirit"
Zeke - "Micks wrong wrong wrong and denies Gods word"
Christian Trucker Pat - "Micks proud,arrogant,self-glorifying, uncharitable,offensive,lacking understanding and talking drivel"
Linda -"Mick's a silly little Brit"
Gloryboundd - "Mick's a senile liar and fool"
Elbown - "Mick you put me off Christianity and i'm a Christian"
SheriNuwine - "Mick you come across as a pervert,do you like cheeky little minxes who play with dollies?"
Sunami - "Mick...the lazy workshy parasite that you are"
"Ghyllie Dhu -"you're a pompous, self-absorbed wingnut who's an embarassment to the faith"
Thai foooon quote - "Mick, you distort the meaning of scripture and are a false teacher"
'Reverend' Eric Potts - "You disgust me Mick"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS- But let's not be too hard on them, they're proving the Bible right yet again because they're fullfilling this prophecy-
"They make a noise like a dog, and go round about the city, but thou, O Lord, shalt laugh at them; thou shalt have all the heathen in derision" (Psalm 59:6)
Right Lassie?

"Wuff wuff"
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/sub3/lassie1.jpg

neologist

Reply Thu 12 Sep, 2013 10:56 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Your demeanor confuses me. Have you read Colossians 4:6?
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Thu 12 Sep, 2013 11:37 pm
Neologist said - "Your demeanor confuses me. Have you read Colossians 4:6?"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That verse ("Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone") is open to the interpretation of "grace". Some people may think it means adopt a wimpy demeanour.
Other verses such as this one might be interpreted to mean we should adopt a no-punches-pulled demeanour (that's my style)..Smile
"Pray also for me, that whenever I open my mouth, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel, for which I am an ambassador in chains. Pray that I may declare it fearlessly, as I should" (Eph 6:19/20)

0 Replies

neologist

Reply Mon 23 Sep, 2013 10:28 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:
.. . - I'm not a Christian in the accepted sense because I don't go to church and haven't been baptised (yawn), the advantage of which is I'm neutral and am free to think for myself without having to toe any Organised Religions official line....
So how do you reconcile Hebrews 10:24:25? "And let us consider one another to incite+ to love and fine works,+ 25 not forsaking the gathering of ourselves together, as some have the custom, but encouraging+ one another, and all the more so as YOU behold the day drawing near."
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Tue 24 Sep, 2013 03:14 am
Jesus said- "Don't pray loudly and vainly,you can pray privately alone" (Matt 6:6)
And if a church is full of halfwits (as most churches are) we're rightly told to stay well clear-
"Bad company corrupts good character" (1 Cor 15:33)
For example there's a church near me full of Pentecostalists, all waving their arms in the air and jabbering in tongues, it's like the monkey house at Paignton Zoo, a complete waste of a good church building!

Alexander Selkirk (the real-life Robinson Crusoe) had a Bible for company in his solitude and said he "found God", illustrating how peace, quiet and solitude can bring a person closer to God.

If you join any church you're expected to toe their line, for example the JW big bosses absolutely forbid their members to question their teachings and tell the members-"You must let your children die rather than have blood transfusions", and the members wimpily say "Okay".

That's the problem with all Organised Religions and Cults, members are not free to think for themselves, so over time their brains turn to mush because they're never used..Wink

Jesus said- "You have ONE teacher, ME" (Matt 23:10)

neologist

Reply Tue 24 Sep, 2013 09:31 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Are you saying you are the only one who believes your drivel?
That's encouraging.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Tue 24 Sep, 2013 09:39 am
Neologist wrote:
Quote:

But mate, I regularly back up my sensational posts with Bible quotes, so are you saying the Bible is drivel?
neologist

Reply Tue 24 Sep, 2013 09:46 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
I wrote:
Romeo Fabulini wrote:
But mate, I regularly back up my sensational posts with Bible quotes, so are you saying the Bible is drivel?
And you regularly ignore Bible quotes posted by others. Your sidestepping the association between Daniel 2:44 and the 'Lord's Prayer' is just an example.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Tue 24 Sep, 2013 10:10 am
Neologist wrote:
Quote:
And you regularly ignore Bible quotes posted by others. Your sidestepping the association between Daniel 2:44 and the 'Lord's Prayer' is just an example

What's there to sidestep? It's a straightforward verse, look-
“In the time of those kings, the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed, nor will it be left to another people. It will crush all those kingdoms and bring them to an end, but it will itself endure forever" (Daniel 2:44)

and means the kingdom of God (heaven/paradise) will exist forever on the spiritual plane, just as Jesus said-
"In my fathers house are many mansions,I'm going on ahead to get them ready for you, then I'm coming back to take you there with me" (John 14:2-6)

neologist

Reply Tue 24 Sep, 2013 10:41 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
I wrote:
And you regularly ignore Bible quotes posted by others. Your sidestepping the association between Daniel 2:44 and the 'Lord's Prayer' is just an example
Romeo Fabulini wrote:
What's there to sidestep? It's a straightforward verse, look-
“In the time of those kings, the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed, nor will it be left to another people. It will crush all those kingdoms and bring them to an end, but it will itself endure forever" (Daniel 2:44)
and means the kingdom of God (heaven/paradise) will exist forever on the spiritual plane, just as Jesus said-
What would be the point of destroying earthly kingdoms if God's kingdom were not also earthly?
Romeo Fabulini wrote:
"In my fathers house are many mansions,I'm going on ahead to get them ready for you, then I'm coming back to take you there with me" (John 14:2-6)
But what of the "other sheep not of this fold"? (John 10:16) Does this not apply? "For thus saith the Lord that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the Lord; and there is none else." (Isaiah 45:18)
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Tue 24 Sep, 2013 12:22 pm
When the thief dying on the cross next to Jesus said "Jesus remember me", Jesus said "Today you'll be with me in Paradise" (Luke 23:41) which clearly indicates heaven/paradise is not on this earth.
Likewise when he told his mates-
"In my fathers house are many mansions,I'm going on ahead to get them ready for you,then come back to take you there with me" (John 14:2-6)

where do you think he was going to take them to, Disneyland?..Smile
0 Replies