Let's say that Obama had been born in Kenya...

parados

Reply Fri 23 Aug, 2013 09:51 am
@Foofie,
Quote:
Charles Lutwidge Dodgeson (aka, Lewis Carroll) wrote the book to entertain Alice Liddell, a young girl that in his Victorian thinking...

Yes I agree. Conservatives have a viewpoint of the world that is similar to a child of the mid 1800s.
JTT

Reply Fri 23 Aug, 2013 10:10 am
@parados,
Quote:
Conservatives have a viewpoint of the world that is similar to a child of the mid 1800s.

Not only conservatives, P. You have a whole bunch of people, you included, that support lawlessness, terrorism, war crimes, ... .
parados

Reply Fri 23 Aug, 2013 10:23 am
@JTT,
You are so brave when it comes to fighting terrorism JTT. You sit at your keyboard all day. I wonder if you even take the time to change your underwear or if you bother to wear any you are so dedicated to making sure terrorism ends.

Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 23 Aug, 2013 10:26 am
@Foofie,
Foofie wrote:

Frank Apisa wrote:

The American conservative handbook should be Alice in Wonderland.

Charles Lutwidge Dodgeson (aka, Lewis Carroll) wrote the book to entertain Alice Liddell, a young girl that in his Victorian thinking thought was a perfect model for the comparitively new technology of photography that was his hobby.

Anyway, Mr. Dodgeson was a mathematics lecturer at Christchurch. So, it appears that the book was written by an educated person, who wanted to entertain a child with a fabulous story.

Yes, I do believe conservatives are kind to children, and oftentimes very knowledgeable in arcane subjects.

Good...then you agree that Alice in Wonderland should be the American conservative handbook.

Bingo!
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Fri 23 Aug, 2013 11:43 am
@parados,
Okay, we've established that you have a whole bunch of people, you included, that support lawlessness, terrorism, war crimes, ... .
parados

Reply Fri 23 Aug, 2013 01:38 pm
@JTT,
And we have also established that you, by not doing anything substantial other than sitting around in your dirty underwear or lack of it*, also support lawlessness, terrorism, war crimes...

* Under JTT rules failure to disagree means you agree with something.

JTT

Reply Sat 24 Aug, 2013 02:23 pm
@parados,
That's one of the weirdest paradoses I've ever seen.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sat 24 Aug, 2013 05:08 pm
@JTT,
I'll give you this, you don't reserve your contempt only for conservative Americans.
0 Replies