On Alternative Cancer Programs

edgarblythe

Sun 5 Oct, 2008 08:26 am
I have begun a new series alternative program. Will discuss it at the end, in about three months. I prefer to get it done, before arguing about it.
edgarblythe

Sun 5 Oct, 2008 09:41 pm
@edgarblythe,
The f''n FDA has declared colloidal silver to be a drug. Web sites generally have dopped it from their catalogs. Fortunately, silver generators are still available. I have owned one for several years. I always make my own. During the power outage (11 days) I experienced that bellyache and diarhea associated with bad bacteria. A healthy dose of colloidal silver stopped it instantly. Also, about two days ago, I got the trots the morning after eating at a fast food restaurant. I took more colloidal silver and the problem was resolved.
0 Replies

sixfeet2

Wed 15 Oct, 2008 02:51 am
@edgarblythe,
Edgar,

One reason I have interest in your thread has to do with my own issues. I suspect that I too may have cancer. In the fall of 2004, I lost about 10 lbs for no reason. I gained some of it back, but I have lots of issues (occasional pains in the abdomen and in the past year I feel I'm losing body mass). I've always been thin due to metabolism, but I have more bone showing now. If you haven't been to a doctor, how did you discover you have cancer?

I have some other questions about alternative medicine. While I feel the drug companies and medical establishment seem to try to silence natural cures for conditions, I don't understand why there is a lack of proof of the actual cures. Many natural medicine promoters will say that conventional medicine and the media have a campaign to censor people who benefit from natural medicine. However, there are sites like Natural News and such, who have the freedom to publish what they want. Why don't these sites have lots and lots of testimonials of people who have been cured through natural medicine? Wouldn't it help their cause? I'd love to have access to information from REAL PEOPLE who have been cured in this way (not just 1 person, but many). That's why your thread is so interesting. You are a real person attempting to cure yourself with various methods.

You do hear about famous people doing some alternative stuff. I believe Suzanne Somers used an alternative instead of chemo, but I don't remember all the details. Also, I think Farah Faucett has gone to Europe (Germany, I think) for alternative therapy for anal cancer. I haven't heard any results, though.

Anyway, I'm going to follow your progress with interest. Thanks for sharing your journey.

Al
edgarblythe

Wed 15 Oct, 2008 04:53 am
@sixfeet2,
I haven't wanted to drag others into my own situation. My best advice to you is to see a medical practitioner. There are some in most areas that do not believe in chemo and surgery, and they are legitemately there. I bet a search on the net will guide you to one.

In my own case, it started with skin cancer. Something easy to spot in many cases, something you can get to. I wasted a lot of time on products that don't get results, in the beginning. That is why you need to get a diagnosis. It's the part of the story that makes me dumb, because I didn't do it. If you have something fast growing, you don't want to delay any longer. Besides, you might be pleasantly surprised at the results.

My erstwhle boss had chest cancer. She was treated with the shark cartelege protocol at a clinic in Mexico. They cured her about 15 years ago, and it has never returned. Since then, the FDA put the quality brands of shark cartelege out of production.
edgarblythe

Wed 15 Oct, 2008 04:55 am
@edgarblythe,
I can't emphasise enough the part about it might be a fast growing kind. You ought to make an appointment to get yourself diagnosed today.
edgarblythe

Thu 16 Oct, 2008 07:36 pm
http://community.naturalcures.com/video/video/show?id=837025%3AVideo%3A9811
video
0 Replies

littlek

Thu 16 Oct, 2008 08:07 pm
Edgar, it would seem to an outside observer (me) that you are splitting hairs.
edgarblythe

Thu 16 Oct, 2008 08:09 pm
@littlek,
You would have to elaborate. Imust be missing something.
0 Replies

sixfeet2

Fri 17 Oct, 2008 06:36 am
@edgarblythe,
Don't fret, Edgar. Believe me, you didn't drag me anywhere. I only started reading your stuff about 2 weeks ago. I am where I am because that's where I choose to be, not because of anyone else. But, I appreciate your concern.
edgarblythe

Fri 17 Oct, 2008 11:40 am
@sixfeet2,
sixfeet
I have to be careful with other people, because of legal and moral considerations. Ultimately, we each are responsible for our own health. In my next post I will give a couple of links that could interest you.
edgarblythe

Fri 17 Oct, 2008 11:55 am
@edgarblythe,
http://educate-yourself.org/cancer/benefitsofhydrogenperozide17jul03.shtml
http://www.healingformula.net/
http://community.naturalcures.com/video/video/show?id=837025%3AVideo%3A405968
http://www.snopes.com/medical/homecure/peroxide.asp

edgarblythe

Fri 17 Oct, 2008 08:27 pm
@edgarblythe,
http://www.rexresearch.com/peroxide/echo.htm
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Mon 27 Oct, 2008 10:11 pm
The reason I have been promoting Kevin Trudeau's Natural Cures may surprise you. Yes, I find his writing on health compelling. But, Natural Cures is something more than your run of the mill natural remedies book. In fact, he tells you what to do to maintain and even regain health much more convincingly than most, without pushing any products by company or brand name. And, yet, the book is something more.

It is a challenge to the establishment, a political document, if you will. It is both a challenge and indictment of the FDA, Medical profession, the drug companies, the media, the congress of the United States - everybody that stands to gain billions in profit, gained by porking the American people.

I have run out of time this evening. Perhaps more on his another day.
Endymion

Wed 29 Oct, 2008 01:16 pm
@edgarblythe,
Edgar

I kind of stumbled across this thread last night and read the whole thing.
I had no idea you are dealing with this.
Bloody hell Edgar, i hardly know what to say - except that i take my hat off to you for all you do for others while dealing with this. Living with cancer can't be easy.
Even when it's retreated to a safe distance, i guess you have to continue to be vigilant. That must be tough. It must change your life for ever i imagine. Good times or bad.

There's some amazing writing here from you. I felt privileged to have the chance to read it. Starting with that first post in 2004.
I smiled when you talked about feeling better and having lots of energy for physical work - and i found myself wincing and feeling fearful when you wrote of finding blood again.
That must be pretty frightening.

Hmmm

I hope you won't freak if i say something that's on my mind here.

I understand (or at least appreciate) why you don't feel inclined to go to a doctor. I can't say as i've had all that much help from that profession myself.
I think it's your right to do whatever feels best for your own body and soul. I'm with you there Edgar. I just want you to know that I care very much that you do not suffer unnecessarily. I know you're from Texas - where tough was invented, but don't let things get too rough will you? Pain levels have a way of creeping up and up without a body being aware how bad it is getting.

Going to see a doctor could be helpful.
(i'm only saying this for the same reason you suggested to sixfoot that he go and get a diagnosis early rather than late - it may not be all bad news. But even if it is - at least you will be in a position to make a more fully informed choice about what you do next).
Nothing wrong with a second opinion.
A bit of investigation might actually narrow things down and help you deal with the problem more efficiently, be it alternatively, if that's what you want to continue doing.
Just a thought.

I hope you don't mind me saying that.
I promise to never mention it (the conventional doctor thing) again.
Hey, i'm very interested myself in alternative medicines. Thank you for putting up those links and Edgar?

I know i'm not exactly the most balanced soul around, but i've a willing ear and I'm here if you ever need to talk. Forum or e-mail.
I'll check in here now and then to see how you be.

Kind Regards
Endy

ps - thanks for reading that thing i wrote (about the rich man) btw - I'm seriously pleased that you liked it : )
I wish i'd known Cav - I'm sure we would have got on well - at least while round the campfire! I'll write you on his thread again soon.

Hey - take Care, won't you?
edgarblythe

Wed 29 Oct, 2008 01:48 pm
@Endymion,
Hi, endy. I am gratified and pleased to hear from you. I assure you, I am never in pain. And I am not losing the fight. I never have doubted I will lick this thing. As soon as I have met certain goals, which may take another six months or more, I will go to a doctor. My current program, which I will describe fully in an upcoming post, has seen some unexpected bonuses already. I had gone deaf in my left ear. A week after I began the program, my hearing became normal. Other troublesome areas have improved measurably. Don't worry for me.

I have a brother, who was diagnosed with cancer of lung and lymph nodes just over a year ago. His doctor gave him a year. Recently they found a brain tumor. He has gone the traditional route and has gotten weaker and sicker as the treatment goes along. He weighs about 112 lbs. I just do not believe the medical establishment's methods work very well, except when they catch it very early on.
Endymion

Wed 29 Oct, 2008 04:34 pm
@edgarblythe,
Hi Edgar

Sorry about your brother. That's hard.

I'm very glad you are on top of things and pain is not an issue for you.
I'll try not to worry

Hey - that's great about your hearing. I know how much you're into music - Now things are back to stereo that must be a real bonus!

I'll be reading along.
e
edgarblythe

Wed 29 Oct, 2008 04:42 pm
@Endymion,
Thanks, my friend.
Endymion

Thu 30 Oct, 2008 08:14 pm
@edgarblythe,
no thanks necessary, Edgar - not at all
have a good evening
e
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Thu 20 Nov, 2008 07:54 pm
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:

I have begun a new series alternative program. Will discuss it at the end, in about three months. I prefer to get it done, before arguing about it.

The program may require another six months, which I don't mind. I am more than satisfied with it to date.
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Thu 20 Nov, 2008 10:05 pm
Edgar .... I'm glad it's working for you. You're a great man. Keep on keepin' positive. I think you're gonna be ok.

(((( Edgar ))))