The Political Blogosphere

Reply Sun 4 Apr, 2004 02:37 am
How's your blog? Have you blogged lately? The word "blog," in case you're not up to date, is short for "web log." It's more or less your personal online diary. There are several different types of blog software, and most of them let you link your blog to the blogs of your friends. If you find a particularly interesting blog entry in someone else's blog, you can link to it in your blog. All this linking and listing of friends creates a giant online collection of blogs that you can submerge yourself in and never come out. It's called the "blogosphere."

While looking through some articles on Free Republic, I came across one that talked about political blogs, so I had to check it out. The story is here:

http://billhobbs.com/hobbsonline/003587.html

And that story led me to the collection of campaign blogs for Bush and Kerry. Here they are:

Blogs for Bush

John Kerry for President Blog

In case you're wondering what happened with the Kos issue, the Kerry blog "de-linked" from Kos's blog.

Quote:
Respect
In light of the unacceptable statement about the death of Americans made by Daily Kos, we have removed the link to this blog from our website. As John Kerry said in a statement earlier this week, "My deepest sympathies are with the families of those lost today. Americans know that all who serve in Iraq - soldier and civilian alike - do so in an effort to build a better future for Iraqis. These horrific attacks remind us of the viciousness of the enemies of Iraq's future. United in sadness, we are also united in our resolve that these enemies will not prevail."

Kerry blog archive page

So how's your blog - is it up to date?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 457 • Replies: 1
No top replies

NeoGuin

Reply Sun 4 Apr, 2004 06:58 am
Mine is reasonably up to date, PM me for the link.
0 Replies