What kind of guy am I.

MGSfan

Reply Thu 1 Aug, 2013 02:48 am
I am 14 enjoy politics and video games I am not into twitter or facebook or mass media trends I am nice to everyone especially women and even refuse to say b***h out of respect for them I am respectful to pretty much everyone whether they are elders or just some guy I just met I want to be a politician or governor maybe president like FDR or JFK not like Andrew Jackson or Richard Nixon or a game designer like Hideo Kojima I know how to fight but if there is a way to resolve a problem without violence I look for it if not I try to end the fight as fast as possible if I make a promise I refuse to break it I don't like watching sports but I like playing them In the winter I was 200 pounds but I worked out so now i'm 160 I do me I don't follow other people some people don't like it and other people love the fact that I am original I do my best to be a good person I don't like hurting other people when I see a girl cry I feel like crap so what kind of guy am I
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 808 • Replies: 1

jespah

Reply Thu 1 Aug, 2013 05:19 am
@MGSfan,
A fairly typical 14 year old.
0 Replies