Dreaming with elementary school

Reply Sat 20 Jul, 2013 01:56 pm
It's not the first time it happens to me, that's why I would like to know what it could mean. I dream I'm in my 5th grade English classroom (I'm actually in 11th grade). Sometimes with different professors, different groups (for example my 4th, 8th, 10th grade classmates) and even taking different classes (science, etc.) but it's always in THAT specific classroom.

Last night's dream was about an English class with my actual group. There was this strict professor that kept scolding me for no reason and he kept moving me from chair to chair every time although I was the only one in the class who was answering to his questions correctly. The last time he scolded me in the dream he said something like: "I swear I don't know what else to do with you! You're intent, you're very smart (I actually am xD), and you that SOMETHING... " (there he cut off and continued with the class. What could it mean?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,522 • Replies: 3
No top replies

dalehileman

Reply Sat 20 Jul, 2013 02:54 pm
@voguevogue,
The Freudian would respond, " It's because of a suppressed conflict symbolized by criticism in the English class." If we knew more about you, Vogue; eg age, sex, relig, nat'l, ed., fam, habits, motives, etc, we might better reply. However at a2k I am considered nosy for such an inquiry
voguevogue

Reply Sat 20 Jul, 2013 06:13 pm
@dalehileman,
If that will help there won't be any problem
dalehileman

Reply Sun 21 Jul, 2013 10:02 am
@voguevogue,
Quote:
If that will help there won't be any problem
Okay then Vogue why don't you
0 Replies