I took my son to get a pedicure today....

chai2

Reply Sat 13 Jul, 2013 06:17 am
budgie smugglers
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 13 Jul, 2013 06:29 am
@boomerang,
Oh my god ! ! ! You're gonna turn him into a metrosexual, which is right next door to a homosexual ! ! ! The next thing ya know, he'll become a Republican . . . it just makes one's blood run cold!
boomerang

Reply Sat 13 Jul, 2013 06:53 am
@OmSigDAVID,
He's 12.

Or, as he would say, basically 13.
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Sat 13 Jul, 2013 06:56 am
@Setanta,
I don't think any self aware metrosexual would have allowed their toenails to reach the point Mo's had reached!

Everyone is always saying he's going to be a politician but a Republican politician. The mind reels.
0 Replies

George

Reply Sat 13 Jul, 2013 08:10 am
Pedicure?

I have hammertoes and fallen arches, my left foot is splayed and my right
foot has a bunion the size of Portugal.

A pedicure for me would be like scraping barnacles off of the wreck of the
Hesperus.
ehBeth

Reply Sat 13 Jul, 2013 08:21 am
@George,
and it will feel extraordinary ... do it George!
0 Replies

Jake01z

Reply Mon 30 Sep, 2013 07:49 pm
@Sturgis,
My first pedicure was a bit of a surprise.
My wife and I were walking by a nail salon and she decided she felt like having a pedicure. I walked in with her and sat down on one of the chairs in the waiting room when a small Asian gal came up to me and insisted that I join my wife in the pedicure chair next to her.
The gal then returned with some trays of tools and proceeded to fill the basin in front of me. I wasn't sure this was for me but as the warm water covered my feet, it felt good and so I relaxed and let her proceed.
I have to admit, it was a very enjoyable experience. The gal scrubbed my feet, trimmed and shaped my toenails, and massaged my feet and calves so that they felt like they were 10 years younger!
She finished working on my feet and then she presented a tray of nail polishes, motioning for me for me to choose one. I looked at my wife with a "so what do I do now?" look and she just smiled and pointed at a metallic gray color. This was not at all what I was expecting...my feet looked very different with nail polish on them.
But the real surprise came later when were exiting the salon and I received two compliments from ladies getting their nails done!
I have since become comfortable having my toenails polished when I get a pedicure with my wife. I guess it's just something that suits me and I still enjoy the entire relaxing pedicure experience.
0 Replies

Qasim555

Reply Mon 7 Oct, 2013 12:16 am
@Lordyaswas,
Nice article. I like your sharing . I get many information to this post. Well done
0 Replies

Jake01z

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2014 09:01 pm
@Sturgis,
Well, I have to agree with many of you that a pedicure is a great way to relax and be treated to some great foot attention. My wife convinced me to try it and it was quite a surprise how great an experience it was! I even booked the next appointment for both of us.
So, my wife had a little fun on one of these appointments. She apparently conferred with the nail tech ahead of time and told her to apply a colored polish on my feet after the pedicure was done. But the way she did it was to have the gal put a warm moist towel over my face so I didn't know what she was doing. I'd had clear polish on my nails before but the dark maroon was a bit of a shock when she took the towel off my face!
Anyway, everyone in the place had a pretty good time about it and the gal did not seem like she was willing to remove it for me, so I got stuck with it for a while. My wife told me later that she really liked it so I just kept it on, and even I started to like how it looked.
It just goes to show you that you never know until you try something, right?
0 Replies