Miller

Reply Thu 18 Jul, 2013 02:52 pm
@Foofie,
Foofie wrote:

I tend to see Italians as family men with a love of sports; Jews as suburban community residents involved with family;

When was the last time you went outside your home for some fresh air?

The two Jewish males in NYCity who're running for a public office, the one who loved to sleep with call girls and the other squirt who loved to display photos of his naked, skiny body on the internet :
How do these guys have any time to spend with their families in the suburbs, when they busy chasing women, who're not their wives?
Foofie

Reply Fri 19 Jul, 2013 09:25 am
@Miller,
Miller wrote:

Foofie wrote:

I tend to see Italians as family men with a love of sports; Jews as suburban community residents involved with family;

When was the last time you went outside your home for some fresh air?

The two Jewish males in NYCity who're running for a public office, the one who loved to sleep with call girls and the other squirt who loved to display photos of his naked, skiny body on the internet :
How do these guys have any time to spend with their families in the suburbs, when they busy chasing women, who're not their wives?

Your sample size is too small to make a relevant extrapolation, plus your sampling was not "random." You might have skewed your statistical analysis.

Lastly, you took two males in the public eye, and most males are not in the public eye. Unknowingly, you cherry picked your sampling.

0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Fri 19 Jul, 2013 09:33 am
@Miller,
Miller wrote:

Foofie wrote:

And, being really of "average" intelligence, I also avoid those that are of below average intelligence.

What do you each day? Run around measuring IQs to see who you should be ignoring?

Do you ignore folks to live in low income housing?

How about folks who are homeless? Do you ignore them too?

I'll bet you do, with you white nose straight up in the air. Rolling Eyes

Not "ignore," "avoid." Naturally, I avoid those in the projects. The projects are not safe for street smart folks of my demographic, in my opinion. And, the homeless are not part of my world; I avoid them too for that sociological reason. And my nose is not "white." It is a fairly straight nose, with great ability to detect the odor of hostility.

And, why do you feel a need to stand in judgement of my values? Are you forgetting it is my right to pursue happiness with those I choose? Are you implying my values are not objectively correct, or not correct within the confines of some value system I am not aware of? I have fulfilled my social contract by having been a contributing member of society, and now you want me to be part of the world of those that could not, would not, or weren't allowed to achieve a certain level of contribution, through no fault of my own? Please do not ask me to resonate with the injustices of society. I am grateful for society giving me the opportunity to contribute, reflecting my own abilities, and now you want me to focus on others? Perhaps, you do not subscribe to the concept of social class in this country? Sorry, I do, and that is my right.

Have a pleasant weekend, Your Ladyship.
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Fri 19 Jul, 2013 12:40 pm
@Miller,

Foofie wrote:

I tend to see ... Jews as suburban community residents involved with family;

The two Jewish males in NYCity who're running for a public office: Weiner and Spitzer...

Perhaps, Weiner and Spitzer are merely looking for gals with "high IQs". Wink

Foofie

Reply Sat 20 Jul, 2013 10:11 am
@Miller,
Miller wrote:

Foofie wrote:

I tend to see ... Jews as suburban community residents involved with family;

The two Jewish males in NYCity who're running for a public office: Weiner and Spitzer...

Perhaps, Weiner and Spitzer are merely looking for gals with "high IQs". Wink

You are using a non-random, small sample size to take umbrage with my post?

0 Replies

Miller

Reply Sat 27 Jul, 2013 02:57 pm
Weiner is at it again. Will this guy ever stop?
0 Replies