Magna Starburst Kid's Bike (And general kid's bike advice)

sozobe

Reply Wed 26 May, 2004 07:46 pm
Oh, really?

I haven't tried that yet. It came with reasonably filled tires, (though I do need to fill 'em all the way) enough to work, anyway.

She still hasn't progressed beyond sitting there and back-and-forthing the pedals by half inch increments, when she does deign to notice the bike at all. Grr. She likes the bike HORN! Now that's interesting! But the bike itself... eh.

I hadn't seen mention of the bike pump problem in any of the online reviews. Hmph. Good luck, I'll let you know what I find out.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 26 May, 2004 08:07 pm
soz - have you thought of taking up bike-riding? i mean, there's this bike at your house, and it barely ever gets used, and ...

maybe the sozlet would rawther have a trumpet, or some drums?
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Wed 26 May, 2004 08:13 pm
Which bike? Hers? The ones I won? I don't have 'em yet, and part of why I entered the contest was so I could get one and show her how it's done. (I have no bike now.)

She has a large selection of musical instruments and sets off the noise signallers on a regular basis. Big fan of the harmonica. Going by the flashing, LOUD on the harmonica.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 26 May, 2004 08:21 pm
errrrr, hers

i didn't know you'd won other bikes

hmmmmm, loud harmonica. somehow that seems very right Laughing
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Wed 26 May, 2004 08:26 pm
Now I get it. Ride HER bike... heh...

The bikes were the grand prize for the essay contest I won... I don't think I said what the prize was, just that I won.

I'm excited. :-D

Yes, loud harmonica does make sense for her, doesn't it? Plus maracas. With a little dance, of course.
0 Replies