They can get away with anything.

pistoff

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2004 03:44 am
If Pres. Bush or VP Cheney shot someone in broad daylight in front of a crowd of 20 people and 7 were Right Wingers, 8 were Liberal and 5 were Independents this is what would happen.

The Right Wingers would swear that Bush or Cheney were not in the area. The Liberals would say that they saw and heard nothing. The Independents would say that maybe someone that looked like either of them could have been there.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,827 • Replies: 39
No top replies

revel

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2004 06:27 am
Agreed, it is depressing isn't it?
0 Replies

Titus

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2004 07:51 am
LOL!!!

I've always said, if Bush raped the daughter of the mayor of Crawford, TX, the Bush loyalists would say Clinton made him do it.

These are pathological enablers.
0 Replies

Titus

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2004 08:18 am
revel:

Don't get depressed -- get angry, get active, get engaged.

If you become depressed, then these bastards have won. They're not worthy of your spirit.
0 Replies

Tarantulas

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2004 08:22 am
Scraping the bottom of the barrel for discussion topics, aren't we? Twisted Evil
0 Replies

Titus

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2004 08:39 am
tarantula:

I don't see anyone holding a gun to your head forcing you to reply to pistoff's thread? Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Tarantulas

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2004 08:54 am
Once again, the name is Tarantulas, not "tarantula." Please try to keep up with the rest of us, okay?
0 Replies

Titus

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2004 09:00 am
"Please try to keep up with the rest of us, okay?" tarantula

I'll do you one better -- I'll just ignore you completely.

Have a great day! Laughing
[/color]
0 Replies

Tarantulas

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2004 09:22 am
Open sand, insert head, eh?
0 Replies

fishin

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2004 09:25 am
Re: They can get away with anything.
pistoff wrote:
The Right Wingers would swear that Bush or Cheney were not in the area. The Liberals would say that they saw and heard nothing. The Independents would say that maybe someone that looked like either of them could have been there.

And Pistoff would scream about how it was the conclusion of a conspiracy started by Prescott Bush that G.H.W. Bush couldn't carry out and was now being completed by G.W. for his daddy.
0 Replies

Titus

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2004 09:40 am
And fishin' would begin printing "Free George" T-Shirts and sell them for $10 a piece.
0 Replies

Tarantulas

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2004 09:45 am
Actually I heard the whole affair was self defense so it was justified. GW got a nice tight grouping at 25 yards with his .45 caliber Kimber. Osama didn't even know what hit him.
0 Replies

revel

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2004 01:48 pm
Quote:

If you become depressed, then these bastards have won. They're not worthy of your spirit.

Its hard not to get depressed when it is so obvious to me just how corrupt and bad Bush is and you think it has been shown beyond a reasonable doubt only to have people keep falling for their lies.

I am still listening to air america radio, I just heard Al Gore. You know he sounds pretty cool when he is not all stiff in front of a camera.
0 Replies

Tarantulas

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2004 02:02 pm
revel wrote:
Its hard not to get depressed when it is so obvious to me just how corrupt and bad Bush is and you think it has been shown beyond a reasonable doubt only to have people keep falling for their lies.

I'd like to learn more about this statement. Specifically, why do you think our President is "corrupt?"
0 Replies

pistoff

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2004 03:17 pm
0 Replies

El-Diablo

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2004 03:26 pm
Quote:

Don't get depressed and by all means engage in what you feel is right. But make sure not to end up like Titus, who seems to think the best way to express ones view is to display critism with vehemant insults, overwhelming stupidity, and overall immaturity. He is unable to see past any partisans walls and prefers to write big, in all caps, and in different colors because of course we couldnt read his writing if it were black and normal sized. In response to this he may try to label me as a conservative (which I'm not) and possibly several other things. He might reply with poor excuse for a joke or comeback or he may just ignore it and proclaim that i just don't know what I'm talking about.

Most liberals and people in general in this forum post like sane people, and i hope revel you remain one.
0 Replies

Tarantulas

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2004 03:32 pm
pistoff, I don't know if your response was aimed at me, but my question was directed to revel. I would like to know why revel thinks the President is corrupt.
0 Replies

pistoff

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2004 03:43 pm
0 Replies

Titus

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2004 05:31 pm
El Diablo:

What? No uppercase letters, no colors, no bolding and most important of all, no disagreement.

What on earth are you doing on a politics forum then? Try the gardening forum -- much calmer. :wink:
0 Replies

El-Diablo

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2004 05:41 pm
Quote:
no disagreement.

Wtf? you've twisted my words. I never said that lol. Disagreement is the best part of politics. Mindless ranting isnt.
0 Replies