The State of Florida vs George Zimmerman: The Trial

coldjoint

Wed 9 Jul, 2014 10:55 pm
Zimmy would have died is Mass. Or would if this happens.

0 Replies

firefly

Sun 14 Sep, 2014 10:02 am
Zimmerman's at it again, continuing to threaten and menace others.

Quote:
‘Do you know who I am?’ George Zimmerman threatens to kill driver in road rage incident: Florida cops

The 30-year-old, found not guilty last year of murdering Trayvon Martin, said he would shoot the driver dead during the Lake Mary incident on Tuesday, police said. The same man later called 911 to report Zimmerman waiting outside his workplace.
BY Sasha Goldstein
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS/
Friday, September 12, 2014

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/george-zimmerman-threatens-kill-driver-road-rage-incident-police-article-1.1937738#ixzz3DJ1ZmIHP
coldjoint

Sun 14 Sep, 2014 11:58 am
@firefly,
Quote:
Zimmerman's at it again, continuing to threaten and menace others.

No charges were filed. It is non -issue except for those who want to keep racism on the front burner and cause more division and misunderstanding through lies and hyperbole.
hawkeye10

Sun 14 Sep, 2014 12:10 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
No charges were filed.

and we dont know that the complainant was telling the truth about what happened. The going to the work to involve the police...twice...and then refusing to press charges is suspicious. Zimmerman has a target on his back, very many people have told lies about him that paint him in a bad light, I am not willing to assume anything here.
BillRM

Sun 14 Sep, 2014 12:58 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
Zimmerman has a target on his back,

One hundred percent correct and if I was him I would move out of the country for at least a decade and if not at least move to a state where the non-white population is a percent or so and lie low.

Not fair to him but in my opinion there are too many people looking to pin something on him.
hawkeye10

Sun 14 Sep, 2014 01:17 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
Not fair to him but in my opinion there are too many people looking to pin something on him.

Are maybe see him around, call the cops, tell a lie about some bad thing Zimmerman did but refuse to press charges so the cops never investigate further....all to tar Zimmerman in the press.

How did the press find out about this 911 call? Did the alleged victim call them up? Enquiring minds would like to know.
hawkeye10

Sun 14 Sep, 2014 01:50 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
Apperson told a 911 dispatcher Tuesday morning that he was driving his Honda Accord on Lake Mary Boulevard, made a U-turn and headed westbound when a Honda Ridgeline truck pulled alongside and someone inside rolled down his window.
“George Zimmerman was the driver, and they were threatening to kick my … and to shoot me,” Apperson told the dispatcher.
Apperson said he pulled into a Circle K to find a phone so he could call for help when the Ridgeline made a maneuver to block him and “almost hit my car.”

http://www.leadertelegram.com/news/daily_updates/article_23c4b6e4-3ac0-11e4-87ca-2f5857a92db4.html

Wow really, I am supposed to believe that 1) he did not have a cell phone and 2) that a Circle K does or he thought that it did??!!

The location it think must be 4410 W LAKE MARY BLVD, I looked at streetview and there appear to be no outside pay phones.

this is the guy who claims to not have had a cell phone

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/09/12/article-2753887-21512A0800000578-558_634x970.jpg
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Sun 14 Sep, 2014 01:52 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Quote:
Zimmerman has a target on his back,

One hundred percent correct and if I was him I would move out of the country
for at least a decade and if not at least move to a state where the non-white
population is a percent or so and lie low.

If we ever meet Zimmy in Florida,
then we can take him target shooting!
U can bring your mom, to meet him!
Maybe we can all go to dinner somewhere.

What do u say, Bill ???

David
0 Replies

firefly

Sun 14 Sep, 2014 02:22 pm
Quote:
Did Zimmerman tell man: 'I will f***** kill you'?

A Florida man has accused George Zimmerman of threatening to kill him and then showing up later at his work, Officer Bianca Gillett with the Lake Mary Police Department confirmed to CNN Friday.

The man called 911 twice, according to Gillett: Once on Tuesday to report the threat, which he said happened during a road rage incident.

"Why are you pointing your finger at me?" the driver of the vehicle, which had two occupants, said to the man. "I will f******g kill you, do you know who I am?"

The caller, believing it to be Zimmerman, pulled into a convenience store parking lot with the truck purportedly following behind him. He said he went inside and called police. When they arrived on scene, the truck was gone, according to Gillett.

The man then called again on Thursday, claiming he feared for his safety after showing up to work and seeing the truck, which he believed to be Zimmerman's, waiting for him.

Zimmerman, who was acquitted by a six-person jury last year of second-degree murder and manslaughter in the shooting death of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, was confronted by Lake Mary police officers. Gillett said Zimmerman admitted to being involved in the incident earlier in the week.

The caller has decided to not press charges at this time, according to Gillett.
http://www.hlntv.com/article/2014/09/12/george-zimmerman-threaten-kill-road-rage-run-in-police

It looks like the police actively discouraged Apperson from pressing charges in the road rage incident--because no one, including the police, wants to get involved with Zimmerman unless they really have to. Since when does a complainant need witnesses or a video to corroborate the identity of someone as recognizable as Zimmerman?

And Zimmerman was indeed found outside this man's place of work two days later.

Quote:
Apperson told the dispatcher that he pulled into a nearby gas station to use the phone since he didn't have his cellphone, and the truck followed him. Zimmerman drove the truck up to Apperson's car, blocking him in, Apperson said.

"He almost hit my car and he said he would shoot me then," said Apperson, who told the dispatcher that he never saw a gun in Zimmerman's truck. "Both of them were threatening to shoot me and kill me."

Apperson called police from the gas station, but the truck was gone by the time officers arrived. Apperson, who has a concealed-weapons license, was carrying a firearm at the time, according to the police report.

Officers told Apperson that without other witnesses or clear video identifying the driver as Zimmerman, it would be difficult to make a case, the police report said. Apperson said he didn't want to press charges.

On Thursday, Apperson said, he saw Zimmerman in his truck outside the disability benefits business where Apperson works.

"It seems like the guy is sitting there, waiting for me," Apperson told a dispatcher in another 911 call. "It's disheartening to see him lurking around here."

Officers who responded to the call confirmed the truck driver was Zimmerman.
In a police car video of two police officers questioning Zimmerman, an officer pulls out a gun from Zimmerman's waistband. Zimmerman shows him what looks to be a license.

Zimmerman told officers that he had an appointment at the address, according to the police report. Also located in the strip of businesses are a psychiatrist's office and a Christian counseling center.

Apperson declined to press charges again. When reached by telephone Friday, he declined to comment...
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/police-zimmerman-accused-threatening-driver-25462761

One of these days, Zimmerman will find himself behind bars again. He can't stop his pattern of menacing and threatening others, or his continual run-ins with the police.
hawkeye10

Sun 14 Sep, 2014 02:34 pm
@firefly,
Quote:
-because no one, including the police, wants to get involved with Zimmerman unless they really have to.

Given Zimmermans history of beating charges and suing people is there any wonder why? Before anyone goes after Zimmerman they best have all of their ducks in a row.

I am not going to pay for a search of Matthew Apperton, but I do know that he has a land line and it appears that he had a few years ago a cell phone. I have been unable to locate any record currently connecting him to a cell phone number using free searches.
firefly

Sun 14 Sep, 2014 02:50 pm
@hawkeye10,
Who has Zimmerman successfully sued?

You forget that it was the Lake Mary Chief of Police who called Zimmerman "a ticking time bomb," and who said he wished Zimmerman would leave that jurisdiction. Getting involved with him is a major media headache for the police. And he's just been lucky that those he's menaced have backed off from pressing charges, although as that list grows longer, his credibility becomes nil. If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and sounds like a duck...

Who cares whether Apperton has a cell phone, or whether he just didn't have it with him that day? He did, in fact, place a call to the police from inside that convenience store. And he placed another call 2 days later when he saw Zimmerman outside his place of work, and the police did find Zimmerman there.

OmSigDAVID

Sun 14 Sep, 2014 02:51 pm
@firefly,
firefly wrote:
. . . --because no one, including the police,
wants to get involved with Zimmerman unless they really have to.
That 's not entirely true, Firefly.
I am, at least theoretically, contemplating social plans
to take Zimmy to dinner and maybe target shooting,
if ever I chance to meet him. Will u consider joining
BillRM (IF I can convince him to attend) and me for dinner with Zimmy???

David
hawkeye10

Sun 14 Sep, 2014 02:55 pm
@firefly,
Quote:

where did I claim that Zimmerman has successfully sued anyone? Are you not comprehending by accident or on purpose?
hawkeye10

Sun 14 Sep, 2014 02:59 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Quote:
I am, at least theoretically, contemplating social plans
to take Zimmy to dinner and maybe target shooting,
if ever I chance to meet him

David, have you noticed that we keep getting told that Zimmerman is out of control and friendless, yet we yet again see him in the news having been seen rolling around town with someone else with him in his vehicle? Just a couple o months ago he was in the news for doing night patrol at a gun shop that had recently been robbed, and with a quote that Zimmerman and the shop owner are very good friends.

Zimmerman friendless? I think not.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Sun 14 Sep, 2014 02:59 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

Quote:

where did I claim that Zimmerman has successfully sued anyone?
Are you not comprehending by accident or on purpose?
Please don t take offense
at my failure to have invited u to dinner with Bill, Firefly & Zimmy, Hawkeye.

I know that u have your own restaurant to attend to.

David
hawkeye10

Sun 14 Sep, 2014 03:03 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
I dont think that Firefly will come if I do, she is not that open minded.
OmSigDAVID

Sun 14 Sep, 2014 03:08 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:
I dont think that Firefly will come if I do,
she is not that open minded.
Now, now! Give her a chance
to show us how REASONABLE she can be.
(I know from the subtle hints in her posts that she secretly lusts
for an autografed picture from George Zimmerman.)
0 Replies

firefly

Sun 14 Sep, 2014 03:15 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:

Are you not comprehending by accident or on purpose?

I'd ask that question of yourself if I were you.

All the reports state that Apperton called the police from inside the convenience store after the road rage incident. Yet you studied street maps looking for pay phones outside of it. Laughing Talk about lack of comprehension. Laughing

It's also irrelevant whether Apperton owns a cell phone.

What's relevant is that Zimmerman continues to menace and threaten people, suggesting he continues to be "a ticking time bomb" who continues to have serious anger and impulse control issues, and who doesn't even have the smarts to maintain a low profile to avoid continuing run-ins with the police.
hawkeye10

Sun 14 Sep, 2014 03:31 pm
@firefly,
Quote:
• 243,487: pay phones nationwide at the end of 2012

• 425,000: pay phones in 2011

• 1.7 million: pay phones in 2002

• 2.2 million: pay phones in 2000

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/12/17/pay-phone-decline/4049599/

Anyone claiming to have used a payphone, as well anyone who claims to know where to find one, is entitled to be doubted.

According to this directory there is in fact no payphone at this Circle K

http://www.payphone-directory.org/payfl.html
firefly

Sun 14 Sep, 2014 03:47 pm
@hawkeye10,
Still not comprehending, are you?

Apperton never said he used a pay phone. He said only that he called the police from inside the convenience store.

Duh...didn't it dawn on you that he might have used the store phone to call 911? I'm sure they would allow customers to use their phone for that purpose.

You're just digging yourself in deeper with a totally irrelevant issue.

There's no reason to doubt Apperton's description of the road rage incident, which one news report I posted said Zimmerman admitted to, and Zimmerman was found outside Apperton's place of employment two days later.

Zimmerman continues to repeat the same pattern of menacing and threatening behavior he's displayed to an increasingly long list of people. One of these days, he's going to wind up back behind bars.