The State of Florida vs George Zimmerman: The Trial

cicerone imposter

Fri 20 Dec, 2013 07:37 pm
@coldjoint,
You never answer a direct question. Is English your third language? You certainly don't show any knowledge of it. However, it can be based solely on your ignorance and stupidity. ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION! But you can't. LOL
coldjoint

Fri 20 Dec, 2013 07:41 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
. ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION!

Go talk to your wife that way. Not me. **** OFF
cicerone imposter

Fri 20 Dec, 2013 07:42 pm
@coldjoint,
You never answer a direct question; is that how you 'try' to communicate with family and friends? **** OFF! Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Laughing Laughing Laughing
coldjoint

Fri 20 Dec, 2013 07:44 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
You never answer a direct question;

And you never ask anything worth answering. I guess that makes us even.
cicerone imposter

Fri 20 Dec, 2013 07:50 pm
@coldjoint,
That's what most people call a cop-out. You can't answer the question, so you try to divert from answering by making ridiculous retorts - like juveniles do.

How old are you? A teenager, I suspect.

Not worth answering, but you keep answering with bull shyt. Yup, not worth answering. You're a ******* idiot!
coldjoint

Fri 20 Dec, 2013 07:53 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Calm down Tojo. I am just telling you that you are a dime a dozen and I can turn on MSNBC and hear the same drivel. 24 hours a day.
cicerone imposter

Fri 20 Dec, 2013 07:57 pm
@coldjoint,
You still haven't answered any of my questions. NONE. You're a 100% loser.
coldjoint

Fri 20 Dec, 2013 08:10 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
You still haven't answered any of my questions. NONE. You're a 100% loser.

I am going to have to consider the source.

Let's see a guy with no life and no original thought calls me a loser. I'm done, the source is invalid.
cicerone imposter

Fri 20 Dec, 2013 08:40 pm
@coldjoint,
You,
Quote:
Let's see a guy with no life and no original thought calls me a loser.

That's really funny! I worked 88% of my career in management positions, and retired early. I have traveled to over 200 countries - and 89 unique ones. I have traveled to all five continents, have flown to Mt Everest, dipped my feet in the Dead Sea three times, have visited the northernmost and southernmost cities of the world, and have friends all over the world - including many in the US. I've traveled around this earth the equivalence of 30 times.

My wife and I raised two sons; the oldest graduated Summa Cum Laude and with honors for his graduate degree from the University of Texas in Austin. He now works for the university. Our younger son graduated Cum Laude. We live in Silicon Valley in California, and our wealth is in the top 1% of Californians.

I count amongst my friends a law professor and judge in Utah, a rocket scientist in Southern California, a petro-physicist in Malaysia, several doctors - in Africa, Singapore, and in the US, a professional singer in London, several retired college professors in California and Tennessee, many business owners, and many friends in Cuba.

If I'm a loser, I'm glad of what I've been able to accomplish during my life!

LOL At least you're good for laughs. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Guess who the loser is between you and me? LOL

coldjoint

Fri 20 Dec, 2013 08:43 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
That's really funny! I worked 88% of my career in management positions,

That 88 matches your IQ, that's sweet.
cicerone imposter

Fri 20 Dec, 2013 08:51 pm
@coldjoint,
That proves how stupid you are! Nothing more, nothing less.....what am I saying?

Prove how any person working 88% in management positions represents that person's IQ?

Another idiocy from the dummy of a2k.

You can't even answer one question. What grade did you graduate from? Your school cheated you out of a decent education!
coldjoint

Fri 20 Dec, 2013 08:55 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Prove how any person working 88% in management positions represents that person's IQ?

Did you dip your head in the Dead Sea too?
cicerone imposter

Fri 20 Dec, 2013 09:09 pm
@coldjoint,
Your imagination is only exceeded by your stupidity and ignorance!

Also, don't you hate it that with an IQ of 88, got regular promotions and raises, and retired early!
coldjoint

Fri 20 Dec, 2013 09:14 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Also, don't you hate it that with an IQ of 88, got regular promotions and raises, and retired early!

No one ever said life was fair.
cicerone imposter

Fri 20 Dec, 2013 09:35 pm
@coldjoint,
I say it was very fair!~ You must have had a bad, sorry, life, and you deserve every second of it! LOL
coldjoint

Fri 20 Dec, 2013 09:53 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
You must have had a bad, sorry, life, and you deserve every second of it! LOL

You are a true self serving liberal piece of ****. That post just proved it. Thanks.
cicerone imposter

Fri 20 Dec, 2013 10:06 pm
@coldjoint,
You're very welcome! Your name-calling only proves you have nothing intelligent to say. I return what I receive; in your case, it's an easy call.

You're too stupid to understand your continued postings about me proves your inability to have a modicum of common sense. You continue to prove you are the fool.

ANSWER ONE QUESTION I ASKED. YOU CAN'T; THE REASON IS OBVIOUS.
coldjoint

Fri 20 Dec, 2013 10:13 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Your name-calling only proves you have nothing intelligent to say.

Tell that to BillRM you sleazy hypocrite.
cicerone imposter

Fri 20 Dec, 2013 10:16 pm
@coldjoint,
I'll take care of other people. Try to take care of yourself, if you can. ROFLMAO

BTW, will you answer ANY OF MY QUESTIONS TO YOU?
0 Replies

BillRM

Fri 20 Dec, 2013 10:17 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
Your name-calling only proves you have nothing intelligent to say.

Tell that to BillRM you sleazy hypocrite.

LOL