The State of Florida vs George Zimmerman: The Trial

firefly

Tue 13 Aug, 2013 12:55 pm
@Baldimo,
Quote:
Your talk of children owning guns is non-sense and you know it. What ever point you are trying to prove sounds stupid and immature.

Are you saying that OmSigDAVID is stupid and immature?
spendius

Tue 13 Aug, 2013 12:59 pm
@Baldimo,
You fell into that Baldi. ff displayed a fine sense of sarcasm. I wouldn't call it irony because it was too obvious.
firefly

Tue 13 Aug, 2013 01:03 pm
@spendius,
But, this happens to be true...

Zimmerman would have stopped following him, and menacing him, if Martin had pulled out a gun...Zimmerman, the coward, would have fled.

Martin had to use his fist because he didn't have a gun. He was inadequately equipped to Stand His Ground.

For their own self-protection, all blacks, including black minors, should be fully armed at all times...there is no way of knowing when they might be profiled and stalked by a psychologically unstable armed vigilante, and they should be equally armed.

White children aren't being subjected to similar racial profiling.
Baldimo

Tue 13 Aug, 2013 01:04 pm
@firefly,
I wouldn't argue that. Times are different now than when old man Dave was packing heat. Kids these days on a whole are way to immature to own their own guns without parental supervision. Most of them can't even play a video game without loosing control of their mouths and or actions. I have friends who's kids threw xbox controllers across the room and broke them because they lost a game. How would these same kids act with a gun?
cicerone imposter

Tue 13 Aug, 2013 01:04 pm
@firefly,
Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green
0 Replies

Baldimo

Tue 13 Aug, 2013 01:07 pm
@firefly,
This is where you are wrong. Had Martin pulled a gun on Zimmerman the results would be the same as they are now. Martin would be dead. We know Zimmerman didn't pull his gun until the fight had started. If the gun would have been seen before, I'm sure Martin would have said something to Jantel and it would have been known about in court.
firefly

Tue 13 Aug, 2013 01:09 pm
@Baldimo,
Isn't that the purpose of those violent video games--particularly the shooter games--to help children learn to use, and enjoy, guns and killing?

It's never too early to introduce guns into a child's life. That's the American way.
http://woodgatesview.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/gun-nut.jpg
spendius

Tue 13 Aug, 2013 01:17 pm
@Baldimo,
Quote:
How would these same kids act with a gun?

I imagine they would shoot all the adults.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Tue 13 Aug, 2013 01:19 pm
@firefly,
How did you guess?
firefly

Tue 13 Aug, 2013 01:28 pm
@Baldimo,
The American Dream...
http://www.thestranger.com/binary/4bea/vignette-click.jpg

Zimmerman has set a fine example for children. They must be encouraged to protect and defend themselves just as he did.

http://blogs.denverpost.com/opinion/files/2013/07/zimmerman-verdict-cartoon-morin-495x351.jpg

Trayvon Martin needed a gun. Had he had one, Zimmerman, the coward, would have crapped in his pants and ran...
Baldimo

Tue 13 Aug, 2013 01:42 pm
@firefly,
Is this hanging over your mantel?
0 Replies

spendius

Tue 13 Aug, 2013 01:43 pm
@firefly,
I did arming the kids ages ago, ff, on the basis of the logic of the NRA's position but it turned out that supporters of the NRA discriminate against kids regarding personal self-defence and are happy to see them far more vulnerable than they are prepared to be.

Frank Apisa

Tue 13 Aug, 2013 02:03 pm
@Baldimo,
Quote:
We know Zimmerman didn't pull his gun until the fight had started.

Really!

How in the hell do "we" KNOW that?
0 Replies

firefly

Tue 13 Aug, 2013 02:03 pm
@spendius,
They miss out on opportunities for so much family fun if the kids don't have guns.
http://www.wwrl1600.com/image/wwrl1/UserFiles/Image/cartoon%20florida%20gun%20nuts.png
0 Replies

BillRM

Tue 13 Aug, 2013 02:04 pm
@spendius,
My we have gone off to the twilight zone with the issue of children being legally armed when it all about the simple matter of a case of self defense.

When Firefly find herself in a corner she snake out of it by throwing dusts in people eyes.

In any case, children are armed if they care to be in all too many cases and is such "gun free cities" such as Chicago far more children are illegally armed then adults who are legally armed.

With the Troyvan type teenagers bodies piling up in the many thousands a year.

But no one care about those Troyvans as they was not killed in a legal act of self defense by a man legally carrying a firearm.

Shameful people indeed that have no real concern about the safety of teens if they can not be used to promote the anti-gun and anti self defense goals.
firefly

Tue 13 Aug, 2013 02:11 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
My we have gone off to the twilight zone with the issue of children being legally armed when it all about the simple matter of a case of self defense....

It's not a simple matter of self-defense when you're a kid armed with candy and a soft drink and the weirdo who has been stalking you has a gun...all you have to protect yourself with is your fist...

And, for trying to defend himself, from a psychologically unstable armed vigilante, you've profiled and labeled that kid a "hoodlum" and a "thug", accused him of being a "gang member" and on his way home to get doped up on cough medicine mixed with his candy and soft drink, and well on his way to life in prison--just like all those other black guys you carry your gun to protect yourself from.

http://robrogers.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/071613_Free_At_Last.jpg
0 Replies

parados

Tue 13 Aug, 2013 02:12 pm
@Baldimo,
Quote:
There was a witness who testified at the trial that he saw Martin on top of Zimmerman doing an "mma style ground and pound".

You mean the witness that testified he saw no punches thrown and no one's head being beaten on the sidewalk?
revelette

Tue 13 Aug, 2013 02:22 pm
@parados,
I get the feeling none of the Zimmerman apologist actually watched or kept up with the trial. In any event, the debate has gone stale, but there is not much to talk about right now.
firefly

Tue 13 Aug, 2013 02:26 pm
@revelette,
I agree that the Zimmerman apologists don't seem to have watched or kept up with the trial. For them, it's just about guns, gun rights, and supporting shooters, even when they manage to get away with murder. It's the NRA cheering squad. And, it's giving them an excuse to voice their racist attitudes.

I'm just biding my time until Shellie Zimmerman's trial.
cicerone imposter

Tue 13 Aug, 2013 02:32 pm
@firefly,
Isn't it interesting that both Zimmerman's are pariahs, and yet they have the gun nuts and liars who continue their support of this murderer and liars.

Goes to show how stupid and ignorant racial bigots are!