The State of Florida vs George Zimmerman: The Trial

MontereyJack

Mon 12 Aug, 2013 07:24 pm
The women I know don't usually take their wedding rings off, so it's pretty hard to burgle them. I also know costume jewelry places where you could get a wedding ring for a couple bucks. Good for impressing teen girls. I'd take those school guards' assessments with a grain of salt. Or a few cupfuls.
BillRM

Mon 12 Aug, 2013 07:29 pm
@MontereyJack,
Strange I never knew one of my high school cohort that kept large amounts of any type of women jewelry on him.

But maybe things had changes over the decades.

We need to have Trayvon as an innocent child no matter how silly we need to get to do so.
MontereyJack

Mon 12 Aug, 2013 07:29 pm
Gunga claims that the soda and the skittles were "two of the three ingredients for purple drank" too. Of course Trayvon didn't have the active ingredient, the c0deine, without which they are just soda and candy. How many millions of people have a soda and candy on them at any one time? Probably 98% of teens at least every couple of days, especially after they've just been to a convenience store and are stocking up for the game on the tube. When you talk about elaborate and flimsy theories, you're talking gunga, not Holder or Obama.
OmSigDAVID

Mon 12 Aug, 2013 07:31 pm
@firefly,
I am reminded of the attempted robbery of Bernie Goetz in a NYC subway.
Bernie was defensively armed well enuf that the screwdriver bearing robbbers were defeated. HOORAY !!!

David
0 Replies

firefly

@BillRM,
Quote:
Strange I never knew one of my high school cohort that kept large amounts of any type of women jewelry on him.

Who'd believe you even had any friends in high school. Laughing

BillRM

@MontereyJack,
Quote:
Of course Trayvon didn't have the active ingredient, the c0deine, without which they are just soda and candy.

An we know that he did not have such hidden somewhere how? or was planning on picking it up later?
cicerone imposter

Mon 12 Aug, 2013 07:34 pm
@firefly,
And those disgusting idiots claim Trayvon was using the candy and soft drink as a drug.

I wonder how many kids in the US has a candy and soft drink on their person every day, and how many are charged with drug use?

You're not supposed to be carrying a screwdriver because you'll be charged as a burglar, but it's okay to carry a gun.

TNCFS
firefly

Mon 12 Aug, 2013 07:38 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
An we know that he did not have such hidden somewhere how? or was planning on picking it up later?

Of course, BillRM, isn't that what all black kids do?

Keep up your vile racist stereotyping, and keep telling everyone this isn't about race. Rolling Eyes
http://curezone.com/upload/Blogs/Zoebess/head_up_ass.jpg

0 Replies

BillRM

Mon 12 Aug, 2013 07:40 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
You're not supposed to be carrying a screwdriver because you'll be charged as a burglar, but it's okay to carry a gun.

Completely all right to have a gun if you have a cc permit.
MontereyJack

Mon 12 Aug, 2013 07:40 pm

Codeine is a controlled substane, BillRM, you can't get it without a prescription and usually by signing a register as well. You can't "just pick some up later". It's just another conckamamie gunga theory, with NO factual basis. Codeine also is an opiate. It depresses the central nervous system and suppresses the cough reflex. It makes you lethargic, not homicidal. gunga's ideas as usual fall flat on all counts. The soda was just a soda. The candy was just candy.
OmSigDAVID

Mon 12 Aug, 2013 07:41 pm
@firefly,
firefly wrote:
Also a screwdriver had nothing to do with why Trayvon Martin was shot...it's not related to anything about that night. Martin had only the Skittles and a fruit drink he had just purchased at the store.

Next gunga will probably claim that the tab from the Arizona drink can could be a burglar tool.
Yes; it can be a weapon of INCISION, in the hands of malice.

firefly wrote:
Laughing
http://malialitman.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/stand-your-ground-cartoon.jpg
That violent criminals like Travon are killed on-the-job
is the rightful occasion of JOY for the rest of us, who remain safer.

Let us CHEER !!!

Zimmy shud get a marksmanship award (maybe a better gun).

David
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Mon 12 Aug, 2013 07:41 pm
So you want to issue permits for screwdrivers now, Bill?
BillRM

Mon 12 Aug, 2013 07:43 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:

http://www.rightsidenews.com/2013071432888/editorial/us-opinion-and-editorial/trayvon-martin-burglary-tools-and-pcp-style-drug-cocktails.html

Burglary Tools:
Trayvon Martin’s phone was full of text messages, pictures and videos suggestive of drugs, violence and criminal behavior. [According to the Miami Herald,] Trayvon Martin was on his third suspension from school [and t]here is evidence Trayvon Martin had burglarized homes and/or school lockers:
In October, a school police investigator said he saw Trayvon on the school surveillance camera in an unauthorized area “hiding and being suspicious.” Then he said he saw Trayvon mark up a door with “W.T.F” — an acronym for “what the f—.” The officer said he found Trayvon the next day and went through his book bag in search of the graffiti marker. Instead the officer reported he found women’s jewelry and a screwdriver that he described as a “burglary tool” ...
Word of the incident came as the family’s lawyer acknowledged that the boy was suspended in February for getting caught with an empty bag with traces of marijuana [and his] backpack contained 12 pieces of jewelry, in addition to a watch and a large flathead screwdriver, according to the report, which described silver wedding bands and earrings with diamonds. Trayvon was asked if the jewelry belonged to his family or a girlfriend. “Martin replied it’s not mine. A friend gave it to me,” he responded, according to the report. Trayvon declined to name the friend. Trayvon was not disciplined because of the discovery, but was instead suspended for graffiti, according to the report. School police impounded the jewelry and sent photos of the items to detectives at Miami-Dade police for further investigation...
...That suspension was followed four months later by another one in February, in which Trayvon was caught with an empty plastic bag with traces of marijuana in it. A schools police report obtained by The Miami Herald specifies two items: a bag with marijuana residue and a “marijuana pipe.”
Drug Use:
There are a series of compelling articles on the web that describe Martin's alleged abuse of a powerful, home-made hallucinogenic drug called "Lean" (also known as "Skittles"). One of the most painstakingly documented can be summarized as follows:
Several weeks ago, as further information and discovery came to the surface the whole framing of the original media narrative began to crumble, I stumbled over a reference to “DXM” in Trayvon’s Facebook history... As I use these Facebook discussions from Trayvon I’m going to correct the [grammar] unless it seems necessary to reference directly to the source...
“unow a connect for codine” or
“do you know of a connection for codeine”?
nydia2013

Mon 12 Aug, 2013 07:45 pm
@firefly,
Quote:

Who'd believe you even had any friends in high school. Laughing

How fitting your response, firefly. Your post is the best one I've seen yet that made me laugh out loud! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

firefly

Mon 12 Aug, 2013 07:46 pm
@cicerone imposter,
BillRM doesn't have to worry about anyone trying to beat his brains out--his skull is already an empty shell. Laughing

0 Replies

BillRM

Mon 12 Aug, 2013 07:46 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
So you want to issue permits for screwdrivers now, Bill?

Ask IZZ as you can not carry a screw driver around in the UK unless you can point to a screw you are planning on using it on.
Rockhead

Mon 12 Aug, 2013 07:48 pm
@BillRM,
who has a silver wedding ring?

just because the "school security guard" describes these things this way does not make it so...
firefly

Mon 12 Aug, 2013 07:53 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
Completely all right to have a gun if you have a cc permit.

Not if you're a psychologically unstable wannabe cop, who the police turned down as being unsuitable, who acts out his fantasies by stalking innocent black kids in his housing complex...
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-TuYtDra2hic/UeQlfLBl6xI/AAAAAAAAF4Y/_EaAFCGCYHc/s320/Z.+vigilante.jpg
BillRM

Mon 12 Aug, 2013 07:56 pm
@Rockhead,
Quote:
who has a silver wedding ring?

just because the "school security guard" describes these things this way does not make it so..

Yes bend over backward to try to explain why any teenage male would be carrying women jewelry around in school that he is not willing to explain of any type if he was not involved in misdeeds.

Or have pictures of a gun and jewelry on a bed and so on.

Strange how Firefly is willing to overlook his cell phone with underage naked females on it also.

Frankly I do not think he was the worst of the worst but he sure the hell was not some shining light of good behaviors.
0 Replies

firefly

Mon 12 Aug, 2013 07:58 pm
@BillRM,
This is your idea of a reliable news source?
http://www.rightsidenews.com/2013071432888/editorial/us-opinion-and-editorial/trayvon-martin-burglary-tools-and-pcp-style-drug-cocktails.html
http://www.freedomvillage.net/HTMLobj-16390/aniGif.gif

Robert Gentel was right. You really are the village idiot.

Nothing like a really dumb racist... Laughing
0 Replies