The State of Florida vs George Zimmerman: The Trial

farmerman

Sat 20 Jul, 2013 03:51 pm
@oralloy,
gungasnake

Sat 20 Jul, 2013 03:59 pm

The real version.

• Autopsy showed liver damage (excessive use of "lean" = "Purple Drank").
  • Recent tweets/screen grabs spoke of scoring Robitussin and soda to make "some fire-ass lean"
  • Known effects of Purple Drank/Lean include paranoia and extreme physical aggression.
  • Arizona Watermelon fruit-juice Cocktail, Skittles, Robitussin... Martin had two of those ingredients on him when he died.

and more...
BillRM

Sat 20 Jul, 2013 04:09 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
It sounded like Obama was admitting that he liked to violently assault people when he was younger.

Yes, as a two time voter for this man when I hear that statement I said what the hell as he is talking about being similar to a young man who a jury had just found had attacked someone else so badly that the second gentleman was entitle to killed him in self defense!!!!!!
0 Replies

oralloy

Sat 20 Jul, 2013 04:32 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
oralloy wrote:
farmerman wrote:
so, by your logic, Zimmermans next murder should be a piece of cake for the boy, seein as he got away with it all.

Where is your evidence that this was murder?
Where is your evidence that Zimmerman might murder in the future?

farmerman wrote:
Are you condoning that Zimmerperson be murdered too?

I recommend that Zimmerman remain heavily armed, and that he use decisive force against anyone who tries to harm him.
I suspect he will only have to do it once more, and then people will learn to leave him alone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AueI-hEFbwY

Sorry, but childish name-calling does not count as evidence.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Sat 20 Jul, 2013 11:18 pm
@gungasnake,
gungasnake wrote:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ebu6Yvzs4Ls&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

The real version.

• Autopsy showed liver damage (excessive use of "lean" = "Purple Drank").
  • Recent tweets/screen grabs spoke of scoring Robitussin and soda to make "some fire-ass lean"
  • Known effects of Purple Drank/Lean include paranoia and extreme physical aggression.
  • Arizona Watermelon fruit-juice Cocktail, Skittles, Robitussin... Martin had two of those ingredients on him when he died.

and more...

WoW!!! That was a very impressive Youtube presentation, Gunga! Thank u.

From that Youtube presentation,
I see that Zimmerman was an active anti-racist, in several ways.

David
OmSigDAVID

Sat 20 Jul, 2013 11:59 pm

An accurate headline for this colorful mis-adventure is:
"ANTI-RACIST KILLS BLACK THUG IN SELF DEFENSE"
0 Replies

gungasnake

Sun 21 Jul, 2013 05:56 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Quote:
WoW!!!

About my impression, that video is the best summary of the thing I've seen.
0 Replies

spendius

Sun 21 Jul, 2013 06:26 am
I get a sense that there's a streak of necrophilia in operation here.
0 Replies

BillRM

Sun 21 Jul, 2013 09:15 am
Assuming Zimmerman does not leave the US completely here are some of the states he should consider moving to in order for him and his family to be as safe as possible.

Wonderful country we live in that a man even a non white man can not defend his life from a teenager with black skin without the so call civil right movement with the aid of the Federal Government and the news media putting his life at risk even after having a jury finding him innocent.

Quote:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_African-American_population#By_2010_census_results

Total black population by the 2010 US census

43 Utah 29,287 1.27%
44 New Hampshire 15,035 1.22%
45 South Dakota 10,207 1.14%
46 North Dakota 7,960 1.08%
47 Maine 15,707 1.03%
48 Idaho 9,810 0.95%
49 Vermont 6,277 0.87%
50 Montana 4,027 0.67%
revelette

Sun 21 Jul, 2013 09:38 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Quote:
Yea, he felt comfortable
beating the guy 's head against the street
. Rolling Eyes

I only hope if someone actually beats my head against concrete repeatedly I come off as lightly as Zimmerman. Two small abrasions measuring no more than two centimeters long.
BillRM

Sun 21 Jul, 2013 09:44 am
@revelette,
Quote:
I only hope if someone actually beats my head against concrete repeatedly I come off as lightly as Zimmerman. Two small abrasions measuring no more than two centimeters long.

Yes he should have waited until Trayvon had done more harm to him and even better if it was permanent damage of some kind.

Would not however had likely however change the hate Zimmerman movement.
0 Replies

revelette

Sun 21 Jul, 2013 09:44 am
Quote:
Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) called on lawmakers across the country, including in his home state of Arizona, to review the Stand Your Ground law that allowed George Zimmerman to walk free in the days after he killed 17-year-old Trayvon Martin and conceded that the country still has “a long way to go” towards achieving full equality for African Americans.

Appearing on CNN’s State of the Union on Sunday, McCain described Stand Your Ground as “very controversial legislation” and rejected GOP claims that rolling it back could lead to more “gun control.” Earlier this week, Attorney General Eric Holder and President Obama called for a review of the laws, which authorize the use of deadly force and the right to “stand your ground” in fear of death, bodily harm, and even a forcible felony.

The senator also praised the remarks Obama delivered about the Zimmerman case on Friday, calling them “very impressive” and pledging to meet with more African American and Hispanic groups in Arizona. “I need Americans to talk to their friends and neighbors, not just those on their block or in their circle of friends,” he said.

Noting that the city of Detroit, home to many African Americans, just filed for bankruptcy, McCain said that Americans “cannot be complacent in our society when we still have a dramatic disparity between black youth unemployment and non-black youth unemployment when we still have these contradictions in our society.” He also called on lawmakers to “continue and emphasize affirmative action programs.”

“If you can salvage anything about this national …. clash of ideas, of thoughts about this Trayvon Martin case, it is that we’ve still got a long way to go, and I think the president very appropriately highlighted a lot of that yesterday, as only a president of the United States can,” he said.

source
BillRM

Sun 21 Jul, 2013 09:48 am
@BillRM,
Strange it is not that the Federal government is still spending time and money trying to find some small indication that Zimmerman had a racist bone in his body and yet can not find any resources to crack down on public death threats against Zimmerman,

Quote:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jun/28/twitter-explodes-george-zimmerman-death-threats/

Supporters of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin say in dozens of tweets that if George Zimmerman is found not guilty of second-degree murder, they’ll kill him themselves.

They’ve taken to Twitter in droves, according to Twitchy, a curation site for the social networking service.
One sample: “If #zimmerman get off ima kill him myself since no one wanna take care of his Mexican burrito eatin [expletive],” one wrote.

Another tweeted: “[Expletive] it. I’ll kill Zimmerman myself.”

Another: “Watching the Zimmerman Trial. If he don’t get life ill kill him myself.”

And yet another: “Ima kill a white person in self defense if Zimmerman go free lol on everything.” And similarly, this: “If they don’t kill Zimmerman Ima kill me a cracka.”

Mr. Zimmerman shot and killed the teen last year in what he says was self-defense. The case garnered national attention in part because it put in question the fate of Florida’s “Stand Your Ground” laws that allow permitted gun holders broad discretion to use their weapons in self-defense.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jun/28/twitter-explodes-george-zimmerman-death-threats/#ixzz2ZhAvCe1p
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter
BillRM

Sun 21 Jul, 2013 09:55 am
@revelette,
Quote:
o review the Stand Your Ground law that allowed George Zimmerman to walk free in the days after he killed 17-year-old Trayvon Martin and conceded that the country still has “a long way to go” towards achieving full equality for African Americans.

Strange as the stand your ground law had little impacted on the legal situation of Zimmerman and he would have walk under the old self defense law unless you assume that Zimmerman was a mind reader and knew ahead of time that Trayvon was going to walk up to him and begin an assault by knocking him down.

Quote:
till has “a long way to go” towards achieving full equality for African Americans.

I never knew that we all but blacks have a right to assault someone who had dare to annoy us in a public space and try to killed or greatly harm that annoying person.
0 Replies

revelette

Sun 21 Jul, 2013 10:00 am
@BillRM,
If there are threats made against Zimmerman then I am sure there are appropriate officials to deal with it. Since Zimmerman is not a public official I am not sure it is the federal government responsibility to protect him.

I almost feel that there no need to say this, but, as a matter of just stating my view, I don't condone or approve of threats against Zimmerman and don't think those making the threats have any rights to make them.

Having said that and meaning it, there is a need to look at stand your ground laws and other such issues relating to stop and frisk and things of that nature.
BillRM

Sun 21 Jul, 2013 10:06 am
@revelette,
f
Quote:
there are threats made against Zimmerman then I am sure there are appropriate officials to deal with it. Since Zimmerman is not a public official I am not sure it is the federal government responsibility to protect him

Death threats transmitted over the internet is indeed the business of the FBI and the so call justice department as it is breaking federal laws.

But they are likely far too busy trying to see if Zimmerman ever was mean to a black child in the first grade in order to do so.
revelette

Sun 21 Jul, 2013 10:42 am
@BillRM,
You sure are fond of hyperbole ain't ya?

Anyway, as in the public eye as Zimmerman now is through actions of his own, then, if it is ind
0 Replies

revelette

Sun 21 Jul, 2013 10:44 am
@BillRM,
You sure are fond of hyperbole ain't ya?

Anyway, as in the public eye as Zimmerman now is through actions of his own, then, if it is indeed the responsibility of the FBI to look into death threats of regular people over the internet, then I am sure they are doing so, just the same as they would anyone else.
BillRM

Sun 21 Jul, 2013 11:05 am
@revelette,
Quote:
FBI to look into death threats of regular people over the internet, then I am sure they are doing so, just the same as they would anyone else

LOL and I mean sadly LOL.

It is not hard for the FBI to track down people making such threats and not one arrest had occur so far.

As I said they are likely far busy looking into Zimmerman childhood and going through their so call tip email account for any indication of him being a racist to track down and arrested such people that are openly threating to kill him.
BillRM

Sun 21 Jul, 2013 11:27 am
@BillRM,
An it not just death threats against Zimmerman that the FBI and the DOJ are not doing a damn thing about at least to date.

Quote:

http://www.examiner.com/article/twitter-lynch-mob-targets-zimmerman-jury-with-death-threats

'Twitter lynch mob' targets Zimmerman jury with death threats
CRIME & COURTSJULY 14, 2013BY: JOE NEWBYSubscribe
T

George Zimmerman, the neighborhood watch volunteer acquitted Saturday in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin, is not the only recipient of death threats from users of Twitter. Now, some -- known as the "Twitter lynch mob" by Twitchy -- have targeted the six women who served on the jury with profane tweets that include racist slurs and death threats.

"The jury better invest in the biggest security they can people are coming after them too," one person tweeted.

"Zimmerman got the least of worries the real crazy folks are coming after the the jury for making the decision," added "God Hand."

"Somebody should kill one of the jury members sons and let the killer free, (sic)" said one Twitter user.

Twitchy said that "bloodthirsty sickos" were looking for the jurors' addresses.

"Find the address of every fool in the jury," said "JDervon."

"[S]urely somebody knows the address of the jury," added "Keith Dingle."

"I want all 6 jury folks address," demanded "korean."

"Where these jury h*es stay? Can we get they address? (sic)" asked one Twitter user.

"What's the jury address we need to kill that Mf (sic)," said "Niarbre Bank."

Some wanted the addresses of Zimmerman's attorneys while others demanded the jurors' addresses and pictures be broadcast on television so they could be easily identified and targeted.

Several demanded that members of the jury be murdered along with Zimmerman, his attorney and wife.

"The purge should be in Florida just for tonight Kill the jury Kill Zimmerman. Kill the lawyers Kill Zimmerman wife (sic)," tweeted "Kidd."

Twitchy noted that Twitter's rules prohibit the threats that have been repeatedly leveled at Zimmerman and now, members of the jury who followed the letter of Florida law.

"You may not publish or post direct, specific threats of violence against others," says Twitter's rules.

Related: