Angel23

Reply Mon 17 Jun, 2013 02:55 pm
Anything pissing u off that u need to bitch about? Here's a perfect place to do it.

dalehileman

Reply Mon 17 Jun, 2013 03:22 pm
@Angel23,
All right Angel, and let me start with an open letter to the Dental Profession

Sirs: in a world where flying to the moon got so easy we quit doing it 43 years ago and today the lung transplant is as common as a dose of aspirin,

(1) Why don't you keep your patients better informed--when I asked you to cap my front teeth I supposed the cap was simply slipped over them; my God, man, I had no idea that you'd have to first drill each of 'em to a stub

(2) Given a sensitive tooth my only alternatives being root canal or extraction; why can't The Profession come up with some sort of treatment that instead simply kills the nerve endings

(3) Given a tooth merely worn, why such expensive alternatives. Given modern adhesive technology why not a kind of do-it-yourself cap for a couple of bucks instead of endless rebuilding costing hundreds or even thousands

(4) While giving you credit for the implant I'm wondering whether instead you can't devise a bridge that doesn't require grinding away much of the adjacent teeth

(5) In an existing bridge, if one end comes loose there's no means of quick repair since often you can't lift just one end. So at each end of the bridge a canal should be left open to inject new cement
0 Replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Mon 17 Jun, 2013 04:04 pm
OK, my turn.......why is it tgat with these bloody tablets, everytime I get halfway through a post, my stubby index funger starts to git tge wrong keys and then, by mistake, I hit the ent
Lordyaswas

Reply Mon 17 Jun, 2013 04:05 pm
@Lordyaswas,
Aaaaargh!
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 17 Jun, 2013 04:20 pm
@Lordyaswas,
Lordyaswas wrote:

OK, my turn.......why is it tgat with these bloody tablets, everytime I get halfway through a post, my stubby index funger starts to git tge wrong keys and then, by mistake, I hit the ent

I'm just so totally sick of these bastards who hit ents all the time and then claim it was a mistake. Whom did the ents, a peaceful race, generally speaking, ever hurt, except the armies of Sauron? Who needed hurting, dammit!

Lay off the damn ents or I'll show you the reason why!
0 Replies

Angel23

Reply Tue 18 Jun, 2013 05:51 pm
I'm deciding to play along. Just bc I'm working on my anger issue don't mean I can't be angry sometimes.

All I could say w/o blowing my own horn is that a former coworker and classmate hurt me and I'm still dealing with the effects of it. These 2 girls put me through the hell that very few go through in their lifetime. They didn't bully me or call me names, but they did want nothing to do with me. They snubbed me every time I tried to talk to them. And boy did I try to make every effort to do so.

I already had anger issues b4 I ever met them. Why did they exacerbate it? I have residual anger, even at my current job. It's simmering just below the surface. Anything can trigger me.
Butrflynet

Reply Tue 18 Jun, 2013 05:58 pm
@Angel23,
Same problem, same people, same issue since 2009.

Stacy, dirrtydozen22 and Angel23, please seek professional help. We've unsuccessfully done our best to help you here.

Hope things get worked out for you.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 18 Jun, 2013 09:15 pm
Silent farts. Why do some fart silently? Do you think I can't figure it out? Fart with gusto if you simply must. A fart heralded is a fart possibly avoided. I hate when the stink sneaks up and I can't do anything about it.
Mame

Reply Tue 18 Jun, 2013 09:38 pm
@edgarblythe,
Why do people get off the escalator or exit a supermarket store and then stand right there discussing where they're going to go? Move, people, or risk being run over!
Angel23

Reply Sun 21 Jul, 2013 02:20 pm
@Mame,
Can ppl ever cut the gossip and complaining abut each other, esp at work?
0 Replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Mon 22 Jul, 2013 02:02 am
@Mame,
You should try moving to Glasgow!...

0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Mon 22 Jul, 2013 01:23 pm
@Angel23,
The home swimming-pool mfr who provides an underwater light powered by 115 vac; after a few years a lethal shock hazard
0 Replies

Angel23

Reply Tue 18 Feb, 2014 08:05 am
Why do I keep getting conflicting answers from forum sites? Which type is true? This is exhausting. How do I keep my sanity till Thursday when I work again?
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Tue 18 Feb, 2014 08:16 am
Quote:
Angel asked: Anything pissing u off that u need to bitch about?

Yeah, it's cruel the way Cash Cab contestants get kicked out without a penny after 3 strikes. They should at least be allowed to keep the cash they've won so far.

0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Tue 18 Feb, 2014 08:20 am
It's about time BBCTV phased out Dr.Who because it's degenerated into a meaningless shallow shambles fronted by overgrown schoolboy-type doctors.
The cash could be better spent in commissioning a super-duper new Brit sci-fi series like the old classic Blakes Seven.
0 Replies

Angel23

Reply Wed 12 Mar, 2014 03:41 am
Someone who used to like me hates me now, or at least resents my presence. Please pray that she won't resent me no more bc idk y
0 Replies