Does anyone know who the painter "Baily" could be that painted this?

lazuras

Reply Tue 11 Jun, 2013 07:46 am
I bought this painting at a local sale and searched all over the internet for the name of the painter. I have not had any luck at all finding the painting or the person named "Baily" that painted it. Any help will be greatly appreciated.http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i200/lazuras56/ladyatthelake_zps12e5f704.jpg
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,140 • Replies: 3
No top replies

lazuras

Reply Thu 13 Jun, 2013 07:05 pm
@lazuras,
Ok ... has anyone ever seen the artwork before?
ossobuco

Reply Thu 13 Jun, 2013 07:21 pm
@lazuras,
No, but I somewhat like it. Not my favorite style and so on, but a pleasurable painting (or print, whichever it is).

I tried for a while to work out whether the signature is actually Baily but couldn't talk myself into another similar name, though I made some guesses and looked them up as possibles.

I'd be interested if anyone figures this out, just for curiosity.

These kind of threads here can get no answers and then someone will show up who knows something relevant - quite a while later.

Looks a bit like Brady to me.
0 Replies

lazuras

Reply Sun 16 Jun, 2013 06:16 am
@lazuras,
This, actually is a painting. We saved it from a local thrift store. The workers that were unloading the truck where throwing childrens toys on top of it and my wife purchased it and had it framed for me for Fathers day.
0 Replies