Grooming problems of the mythical

cavfancier

Reply Mon 5 Apr, 2004 08:40 am
I suppose that ever since Duh transmigrated into Dough, we've been hoping for Jesus to come back and 'break bread', and perhaps fry up a few 'potatoes.' The thing is, I hear that Jesus is addicted to 'American Idol', so he'll be busy watching the finals, and then practising turning hymns into pop tunes so he can try out next year.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 5 Apr, 2004 08:41 am
Jesus Christ
Superstar
Who are you
What did you think you are?
0 Replies

BoGoWo

Reply Mon 5 Apr, 2004 08:46 am
Ever since Dough discovered 'low carb. diets' he's been longing for a return to that great day in Galilea, mumbling "there's something 'fishy' about that much bread!"
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 5 Apr, 2004 09:02 am
BoGoWo wrote:
Ever since Dough discovered 'low carb. diets' he's been longing for a return to that great day in Galilea, mumbling "there's something 'fishy' about that much bread!"

Sue me, I can't resist....it was at that time he realized he was standing too close to Mary Magdelene, and she had a yeast infection.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 5 Apr, 2004 09:07 am
Yer just tryin' to get a rise outta the christians with that contention, Boss . . .
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 5 Apr, 2004 09:10 am
Don't get me started on what the 'real' markings were on the shroud of Turin.
0 Replies

BoGoWo

Reply Mon 5 Apr, 2004 09:16 am
Now were into "revelation television" filling in the 'nasty' bits is the 'least' you could do.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 5 Apr, 2004 09:23 am
I'll bet that Lilith is primed to 'dish the dirt' on primetime....she probably wouldn't even ask for any money, just a washer/dryer, a set of ginsu knives and a perscription for Prozac.
0 Replies

BoGoWo

Reply Mon 5 Apr, 2004 10:11 am
ah yes, "Lilith"; true interactive TV, you get spit all over your face if you sit too close! Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2004 02:39 am
Zohar 3:19

"Come and see: There is a female, a spirit of all spirits, and her name is Lilith, and she was at first with Adam. And in the hour when Adam was created and his body became completed, a thousand spirits from the left [evil] side clung to that body until the Holy One, blessed be He, shouted at them and drove them away. And Adam was lying, a body without a spirit, and his appearance was green, and all those spirits surrounded him. In that hour a cloud descended an pushed away all those spirits. And when Adam stood up, his female was attached to his side. And that holy spirit which was in him spread out to this side and that side, and grew here and there, and thus became complete. Thereafter the Holy One, blessed be He, sawed Adam into two, and made the female. And He brought her to Adam in her perfection like a bride to the canopy. When Lilith saw this, she fled. And she is in the cities of the sea, and she is still trying to harm the sons of the world."

Bitter woman, really pissed about Adam's bit on the side. Divorce wasn't enough, now she's a man-hater. Sounds poifict for Oprah.
0 Replies

BoGoWo

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2004 07:58 am
actually sounds just like Oprah!
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2004 09:49 am
Adam found Lilith perfectly satisfactory until she demanded to lie on top. He "divorced" her and pleaded with God for a woman who would know her proper place.
0 Replies

BoGoWo

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2004 11:55 am
when the time came for Eve to lie, it had nothing to do with 'body posture'! Twisted Evil
0 Replies