Grooming problems of the mythical

cavfancier

Reply Tue 30 Mar, 2004 05:35 am
Bacchus is a bloated Roman, of course he won't settle. Ask his Greek cousin Dionysus, he's much more accomodating.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Tue 30 Mar, 2004 10:58 am
Bacchus, Dionysus, they're all the same. Fun guys. Listen, osso, I talked to Bacchus, and you know what a peacemaker he is. He will settle on 25%. Okay? I wouldn't argue with him if I were you. Turns out he's a lawgiver, too, according to Bulfinch.

So...the Bacchanals will be a series?
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Tue 30 Mar, 2004 11:27 am
Eva, Ossobucco--

Look ladies. Filming a genuine Dionysian orgy is going to be expensive. Yes, the satyrs will work for free as will the Sileni, the Bassarids and the Maenads. But all crew members must be women--and heavily insured.

Remember the little quirk the Maenads have of dismembering any man who profanes their rites? I grant you, the Peeping Toms are converted to high quality organic fertilizer, but the bereaved families of the Peeping Toms are not going to be interested in old fashioned agricultural practices.

Let's not be greedy.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2004 12:20 am
We may have to forego the Maenads, Noddy. Bacchus demands that men must be included in his crew.

However, he is sensitive to budget realities. For this reason, he has asked Ceres and Neptune to provide food for the feasts. Bacchus already has more than enough wine and mead in storage to suffice. For my part, I am willing to oversee casting, make-up and costuming. I can also authorize the use of one of my more elaborate temples for a set. Bacchus and I (now formally partners in this venture...YE GODS, LLC) have also taken out a line of credit with our banker, Plutus (god of wealth) for the production.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2004 06:50 am
Eva--

Congratulations on your new business venture.

I'm sure you'll be very sorry.

Bacchus is....Bacchus.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2004 10:43 am
Laughing....

I was only pulling your braid, Venus...
I don't want any business dealings with Baci... um, Bacchus.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2004 10:50 am
osso just gave me an idea. Instead of 'Baci Ball', it could be 'Bacchus Ball.' Same game, but naked, and drunk.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2004 11:03 am
Well, baci means kisses.... so perhaps a combo..
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2004 11:22 am
Yes, I liked the pun....this could be big....
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2004 12:11 pm
Dream on, guys.

Have you ever tried to reason with a drunk? Any luck? Imagine trying to deal with a Drunken Deity with a reputation for magnificient irrationality--and a need to uphold that reputation.

If you must have Bacchus Baci, plan on taping the show. Broadcasting live--particularly after the Bared Boob--is a Bad Idea.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2004 12:38 pm
Hmm, this reminds me of my long ago and far away Alcohol and Creativity thread. Certainly at some point too much vino obliterates sensible expression. But much of the world's great writing/art (I opine) had a little sip as a trigger. Yes, I know, sometimes the sipper just thought so..
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2004 01:00 pm
Ossobuco--

I suppose in the World of Bacchus, rape could be considered an art.

I've know the guy for a long, long time--and he can play rough.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2004 01:58 pm
I think I have the solution: "Bacchus in Caracas", shot live (you can film anything in South America for a little bribe money) and sold on pay-per-view.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2004 02:08 pm
Good idea, Cav! A little careful editing (maybe a lot), and we could have ourselves a worldwide market.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2004 02:37 pm
Heh heh, it will make "Girls Gone Wild" look like a Hillary Duff movie.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2004 02:56 pm
Cav--

Pay To View may be too refined a market for this little opus. Have you considered targeting the audience that haunts the back room of Adult Bookstores?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2004 02:57 pm
Back room of adult book stores?

Hmmmm . . . Noddy certainly seems well-informed about adult book stores . . .
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2004 03:12 pm
Sentanta--

The Black Sheep among my stepsons was featured on the break page of the local newspaper by passing out in one of the dirty movie cubicles (complete with glory hole) and refusing to pay extra money for his extra time.

I am a Woman With A Past.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2004 03:13 pm
Private screenings in adult book stores! What a good idea! There's a market I hadn't even considered!
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2004 03:31 pm
Adult bookstores rent tapes--suppose you created an internet outlet for Feelthy Pictures (all actresses over 21)?
0 Replies